FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 5, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
projunt

harvest that shit
June 5, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
thescienceofsleep

Finally got my floral in. Came with half a complete flower on the side. At least I didn't get screwed out like some of the other people on here. I got natural coming in tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
June 5, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
ChicagoLDRS

White or navy floral?
That's the question

A 2 week old question, cant believe some dudes are still talking about that hat.

lol I was just going to say 'welcome to mid-May.'

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

June 5, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
thegnarstar

how much does the black hockey top go for

SWAG

¶¶ FS/FT ¶¶ Supreme Canvas Camp Cap (Black) 9/10 ≈ UpperPlayground Camp Cap (Maroon/Red) 8/10

June 5, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
PowerCum

When you all are lookin at those CDG vans are you lookin at the highs or the lows?

the authentics are ass
and the navy/white jersey is too cool
June 5, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
sjohnnnn

When you all are lookin at those CDG vans are you lookin at the highs or the lows?

the authentics are ass
and the navy/white jersey is too cool

Sk8 hi all day! Also digging the authentics tooprolly will go with the sk8 hi's

سبحان

June 5, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
paulywalnuts

man i am gonna be getting SO much pussy if the american flag towel drops with the iverson jersey this week *crosses fingers and bits upper lip in anticipation*
*farting in my chair*

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

June 5, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
Gli x Azzurri

Preme is gonna do me dirty now with these CDGs.

Starting Monday I have to start cawping shit off the iPhone. Good luck to myself.

#corporatelife
June 5, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
paulywalnuts

Preme is gonna do me dirty now with these CDGs.

Starting Monday I have to start cawping shit off the iPhone. Good luck to myself.

#corporatelife

the app has been fine, works great

except for the whole thing about my card being declined for the past 2 weeks
hey you got a job doe congrats
enjoy your folgers in your cup and cubicle

June 5, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
jacobsever

If you have money for Supreme, you have money to stop and get some Starbucks on your drive to work every morning.

June 5, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
Trespace

If you have money for Supreme, you have money to stop and get some Starbucks on your drive to work every morning.

Maybe he wont have the time to wait at starbucks doe
June 5, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
paulywalnuts

why waste it though ?
get some FOLGERS and a TRAVEL MUG and some beans from STARBUCKS and brew it yrself

June 5, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
Gli x Azzurri

Bros I got that Starbucks gift card no worries.
June 5, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
Gli x Azzurri

I could always walk to Preme at my lunch hour but by the time 1PM walks around those Vans will be gone.
June 5, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
qrct1

I could always walk to Preme at my lunch hour but by the time 1PM walks around those Vans will be gone.

is mid-June this or next thurs...

aeterna13.com

June 5, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Can I get a legit check?

LEGIT. If your selling it , PM me asap

Thanks, need some more opinions. I find more fakes then the real hat itself, haha.

so many fakes for that hat. i wouldnt fuck with it at all

This hat is 100% legit.

June 5, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
ChicagoLDRS

I'll be surprised if anyone here actually know's what they're throwing up in that shake. Do that shit on the West Side or any People Hood of Chi and you can easily get murked

man, i have no idea what's going on in that shake but i actually am curious and would like to know. what are they throwing up in that hand shake?

in case you think im trolling, im not. when i first saw that gif i was wondering what the fuck that shit meant

It's more than likely just them throwing up their hood or a certain gang. Nothing special.

They're BDs throwing up the fork at the end of the shit, Repping somewhere around 54th & Normal or 59th & Normal. He's always shouting out 'Larmron' which is Normal (street) spelled backwards ('Ls up'). If I'm not mistaken in the 'Don't Like' song someone says 'If you're not by the Six you can die tonight.' I know for certain that Chief Keef reps Black Disciples but I thought he was from the South Shore, Terror Town area?

Shit's no joke out here, every hot weekend there's a dozen murders...I think there's close to 200 gang related murders since 2012 started.

June 5, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
ChicagoLDRS

damn if only this piece was in medium!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-The-North-Face-MT-GUIDE-JACKET-/290722921463?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item43b06fbbf7#ht_500wt_1413

Oh fuck! I might have to cop just on principle. This will get to over $1000. Anyone know what model of TNF used for this?

June 5, 2012 @ 08:49 AM
kayyyak

damn if only this piece was in medium!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-The-North-Face-MT-GUIDE-JACKET-/290722921463?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item43b06fbbf7#ht_500wt_1413

Oh fuck! I might have to cop just on principle. This will get to over $1000. Anyone know what model of TNF used for this?

Was just looking at this. Such a beautiful piece from '08
The Summit Series Jacket http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2008/02/08/supreme-x-the-north-face-summit-series-jackets/

سبحان

June 5, 2012 @ 12:37 PM
supremeb4nine4

I'll be surprised if anyone here actually know's what they're throwing up in that shake. Do that shit on the West Side or any People Hood of Chi and you can easily get murked

man, i have no idea what's going on in that shake but i actually am curious and would like to know. what are they throwing up in that hand shake?

in case you think im trolling, im not. when i first saw that gif i was wondering what the fuck that shit meant

It's more than likely just them throwing up their hood or a certain gang. Nothing special.

They're BDs throwing up the fork at the end of the shit, Repping somewhere around 54th & Normal or 59th & Normal. He's always shouting out 'Larmron' which is Normal (street) spelled backwards ('Ls up'). If I'm not mistaken in the 'Don't Like' song someone says 'If you're not by the Six you can die tonight.' I know for certain that Chief Keef reps Black Disciples but I thought he was from the South Shore, Terror Town area?

Shit's no joke out here, every hot weekend there's a dozen murders...I think there's close to 200 gang related murders since 2012 started.

bang bang

life

June 5, 2012 @ 12:40 PM
SHARKlN

anyone mentioned these ?

June 5, 2012 @ 01:05 PM

Inactive

anyone mentioned these ?

Yeah, you're not the first.

Would be nice if they made some USA box logo stickers around the time of the Olympics.

Feedback

June 5, 2012 @ 01:13 PM
SHARKlN

you don't say.. have any actual information?
June 5, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
th3kid

Ahh. Okay. Seems like it's a branch off from GD's.
June 5, 2012 @ 01:55 PM
PKdaGod

Ain't got no money mane, but bet I got some 'preme

cool

buddyomar lemme get a feature fam
June 5, 2012 @ 02:21 PM

Inactive

you don't say.. have any actual information?

samples, a couple pairs were on eBay for 125. A guy on SS is selling the red and green pair I think too, might be gone by now though.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

June 5, 2012 @ 02:36 PM

Inactive

post this later.

June 5, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
dellzz

yo, shut up, scammer.
June 5, 2012 @ 02:39 PM

Inactive

^ another ignorant hypebeast member. all of your posts are futile and ignorant, always

June 5, 2012 @ 02:43 PM
dellzz

Am I wrong? Just log off.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.