June 5, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
boogiesupreme

I came across this today.

and. . .?

this actually isn't that cool. it does Larry Clark's Kids a disservice

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

June 5, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
RyandaGod

I was unaware Mac Miller knew what Kids is, I thought he was just riding the Supreme hype.

Oh and you the only one who knows about Kids? smh

haha right

Yeah, I'm the only person to see that movie ever.

Sign off son

RIP Killercunt
June 5, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
1978S

So because there was a half second screen shot of a kid wearing a Supreme Box Logo tee in Kids, the movie's related to the brand or something?
June 5, 2012 @ 01:18 AM

Inactive

^ lmfao really?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

June 5, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
mrteebonilla

that mixtape has absolutely nothing to do with Supreme haha

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

June 5, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
killercunt

I was unaware Mac Miller knew what Kids is, I thought he was just riding the Supreme hype.

haha right

Sign off son

RIP Killercunt

I just thought it was interesting that he made his mix tape cover an homage to Kids.
June 5, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
killercunt

I always see conversation on these threads pertaining to Kids, but I understand my post had nothing to do with Supreme.
June 5, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
boogiesupreme

I always see conversation on these threads pertaining to Kids, but I understand my post had nothing to do with Supreme.

huh?? okay well gtfo with those kind of posts then.

you just banned yourself. suicide banner.

June 5, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
koalattee

lol idk if he did it to ride supreme's hype.. i thought he made k.i.d.s cause the acronym and... he was considered a kid himself when he dropped it. he was like 16 or 17? i didn't really care why, it was just a name haha
June 5, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
iAmSofaKing

I always thought Mac Miller was at least in his 20's when KIDS came out. Surprised to know hes about my age... Makes me said im a millionaire like him

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

June 5, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
PKdaGod

lol idk if he did it to ride supreme's hype.. i thought he made k.i.d.s cause the acronym and... he was considered a kid himself when he dropped it. he was like 16 or 17? i didn't really care why, it was just a name haha

you deserve a fucking ban for this
June 5, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
koalattee

you deserve a fucking ban for this

lmao someones mad
June 5, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
pigionz

guys guns down pls

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

June 5, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
unknown123

There's always a discussion about KIDS on the suprem threads. It's the same thing over and over tho :/
June 5, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
ShookOne

got my Hawaiian button down and olive camel shorts in today. Flames smile

word... got my tan camel shorts in today. Glad I sized up. I just wish they were a ripstop type material, but still all good.

Nice find on the towel comparison Viva. I thought the USA towel would be more of a hand towel size. Kinda like how the bar towel was a few years back. Im gonna have to pass.

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

June 5, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
californiarider

haha right

Sign off son

RIP Killercunt

^^ this nigga gets all wet when he gets a chance to "dead" something or tell some fool to "log off"

IG: @thesupersun

June 5, 2012 @ 01:35 AM

Inactive

shouts to lasupreme

June 5, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
PKdaGod

I need moar preme. need dat towel on da real b. jafeel? 2012 niggas done fucked up knawmean? where is jacobsever? where is pinoykiller?
June 5, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
koalattee

guys guns down pls

gotcha. homeboys just mad cause he's extremely ignorant and shit
ill just ignore bro from now on
June 5, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
mrteebonilla

shouts to lasupreme

didnt realize how big it was

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

June 5, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
mrteebonilla

I need moar preme. need dat towel on da real b. jafeel? 2012 niggas done fucked up knawmean? where is jacobsever? where is pinoykiller?

you are PinoyKiller...

June 5, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
koalattee

shouts to lasupreme

didnt realize how big it was

forreal that beach towel is huge. is that ish covering your bed?

you are PinoyKiller...

lmao im tellin you. bros mad af
June 5, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
RyandaGod

word... got my tan camel shorts in today. Glad I sized up. I just wish they were a ripstop type material, but still all good.

Nice find on the towel comparison Viva. I thought the USA towel would be more of a hand towel size. Kinda like how the bar towel was a few years back. Im gonna have to pass.

SMFH, the shorts are an all cotton ripstop material
June 5, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
RyandaGod

just bidded 88.00 dollars on a supreme camel shirt on ebay. hope i get out bidded lol not sure if i would wanna drop that much on just a tshirt

I hope you win smile
June 5, 2012 @ 01:43 AM

Inactive

^ its cut and sew, not just regular fleece.

June 5, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
domingodean

would u say the size chart shows the max size the shorts can be worn at ?

17000 ferrari

June 5, 2012 @ 01:44 AM

Inactive

just bidded 88.00 dollars on a supreme camel shirt on ebay. hope i get out bidded lol not sure if i would wanna drop that much on just a tshirt

Lol it's dude like you who make eBay shitty. Always winning auctions and then not paying and what not. If you don't want to pay $88, why the fuck are you bidding $88? That thirst.

Feedback

June 5, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
boogiesupreme

psh thats not a bad price. got my navy floral POLO in today and it is clean. too bad i had to pay $160 for it. the fit is very nice, although the sizing on these run particularly small.

would u say the size chart shows the max size the shorts can be worn at ?

no. cuz they take the measurements when the clothes are laying flat and the shorts have an elastic band on them.

June 5, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
mrteebonilla

psh thats not a bad price. got my navy floral in today and it is clean. too bad i had to pay $160 for it. the fit is very nice, although the sizing on these run particularly small.

YOU PAID $160 WTF is wrong with you... you coulda got it cheaper for sure

June 5, 2012 @ 01:47 AM

Inactive

psh thats not a bad price. got my navy floral in today and it is clean. too bad i had to pay $160 for it. the fit is very nice, although the sizing on these run particularly small.

YOU PAID $160 WTF is wrong with you... you coulda got it cheaper for sure

Pretty sure he's talking about the polo. Settle down, chief.

Feedback

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.