HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 5, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
boogiesupreme

just bidded 88.00 dollars on a supreme camel shirt on ebay. hope i get out bidded lol not sure if i would wanna drop that much on just a tshirt

psh thats not a bad price. got my navy floral POLO in today and it is clean. too bad i had to pay $160 for it. the fit is very nice, although the sizing on these run particularly small.

got my Hawaiian button down and olive camel shorts in today. Flames smile

word... got my tan camel shorts in today. Glad I sized up. I just wish they were a ripstop type material, but still all good.

Nice find on the towel comparison Viva. I thought the USA towel would be more of a hand towel size. Kinda like how the bar towel was a few years back. Im gonna have to pass.

would u say the size chart shows the max size the shorts can be worn at ?

no. cuz they take the measurements when the clothes are laying flat and the shorts have an elastic band on them.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

June 5, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
mrteebonilla

just bidded 88.00 dollars on a supreme camel shirt on ebay. hope i get out bidded lol not sure if i would wanna drop that much on just a tshirt

psh thats not a bad price. got my navy floral in today and it is clean. too bad i had to pay $160 for it. the fit is very nice, although the sizing on these run particularly small.

YOU PAID $160 WTF is wrong with you... you coulda got it cheaper for sure

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

June 5, 2012 @ 01:47 AM

Inactive

psh thats not a bad price. got my navy floral in today and it is clean. too bad i had to pay $160 for it. the fit is very nice, although the sizing on these run particularly small.

Pretty sure he's talking about the polo. Settle down, chief.

Feedback

June 5, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
MuffinClipper

shouts to lasupreme

didnt realize how big it was

forreal that beach towel is huge. is that ish covering your bed?

it can almost cover a twinsized bed
June 5, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
vafins

hes probably talking about the polo tho....atleast I hope
June 5, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
boogiesupreme

thank you. sorry for not specifying. i got a floral camp on the drop, but had to pay rape for the POLO.

June 5, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
unknown123

Fuck a bitch in the towel ! Waddap
June 5, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
mrteebonilla

thank you. sorry for not specifying. i got a floral camp on the drop, but had to pay rape for the POLO.

o ok damn ha i was gonna say

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

June 5, 2012 @ 01:52 AM

Inactive

How do armholes on the split team tank look to you guys? There's nothing worse than a tank that is tight around your arms, I hate that.

Edit: I know you guys were talking about this a couple of pages back, but does anyone have the sizing guide for the split team tank in English? I don't really understand the Japanese one tbh. Haha.

Feedback

June 5, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
brian

If American flag towel drops, I'm bringing it to Brazil 2014.

yes, I plan my fits that far ahead of time
June 5, 2012 @ 01:57 AM

Inactive

Lol it's dude like you who make eBay shitty. Always winning auctions and then not paying and what not. If you don't want to pay $88, why the fuck are you bidding $88? That thirst.

Ha u lamee ass scrub. i have the money i wouldnt be bidding on something if i didnt have the cashh im not afraid to pay. im just stating that i have never bidded on an item before especially a piece of clothing for that much considering its something i would never do if i didnt have a job

http://johnnyskywalkintheclouds.tumblr.com/

That generic teenage Pinoy Tumblr doe.

Feedback

June 5, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
RyandaGod

I need moar preme. need dat towel on da real b. jafeel? 2012 niggas done fucked up knawmean? where is jacobsever? where is pinoykiller?

I fucks with PK, he like the kool keith of HB, got mad personalities.
June 5, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
ShookOne

got my Hawaiian button down and olive camel shorts in today. Flames smile

word... got my tan camel shorts in today. Glad I sized up. I just wish they were a ripstop type material, but still all good.

Nice find on the towel comparison Viva. I thought the USA towel would be more of a hand towel size. Kinda like how the bar towel was a few years back. Im gonna have to pass.

would u say the size chart shows the max size the shorts can be worn at ?

Just did a measurement w/ a tape measure. I bought a 36, laying flat was a 36 & stretched to the max, the waistband went to a 41. I was glad i sized up in terms of inseam length.

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

June 5, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
unknown123

awshit he about it !
June 5, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
mrteebonilla

awshit he about it !

dont even like soccer but going to the World Cup would be cool af

June 5, 2012 @ 02:06 AM

Inactive

awshit he about it !

That Yung Rio de Janeiro Drug Lord Life. He's so bout bout it he might roll up in a tank.

Feedback

June 5, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
unknown123

awshit he about it !

dont even like soccer but going to the World Cup would be cool af

Wouldn't that make him the 1st one with Supreme at the world cup ?
June 5, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
paulywalnuts

Is it true that the jersey may run on the bigger side? Cuz im not sure if I should size up on that split team. Last thing I need is a tight ass bball jersey lol. I wear medium in everything, so im thinking about staying with that.

@ Pauly - What size do you plan on getting? I feel like we're about the same size.

Im going medium, hoping i dont regret it. I can fit into a large but esp for summer stuff that isnt in layers i want a fitted look/feel

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

June 5, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
koalattee

#BETiGOTSUMPREME
June 5, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
boozlematt

Quick question, how do the Supreme shirts fit? I'm talking about like the button up shirts like the Hawaiian shirt. Their t-shirts run really small, so I want to make sure I know it'll fit before I buy one.
June 5, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
unknown123

We out to camp for FW12 ? Imma be 1st online yo ! Camping out right now, who want a spot ? Gotta get I'm before the hypies
June 5, 2012 @ 02:20 AM

Inactive

We out to camp for FW12 ? Imma be 1st online yo ! Camping out right now, who want a spot ? Gotta get I'm before the hypies

Late ass nigga. I been in line for the Yeezy 3's. That 34th St tent life.

Feedback

June 5, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
unknown123

Sword ?! Damn G I'm late
June 5, 2012 @ 02:25 AM

Inactive

Sword ?! Damn G I'm late

Ya they got that #rare Kim Kardashian nipple texture on the swoosh.

Feedback

June 5, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
xdylanx

loving the 'boom bye bye' on the tags of the split team tank.

on my henny too, any reason?

I know its not this but
June 5, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
boogiesupreme

Quick question, how do the Supreme shirts fit? I'm talking about like the button up shirts like the Hawaiian shirt. Their t-shirts run really small, so I want to make sure I know it'll fit before I buy one.

honestly it really depends. i have a floral polo and it's a much different fit then the snakeskin button up. yes i realize they are different materials, but the sizing isn't so consistent.

June 5, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
mrteebonilla

#BETiGOTSUMPREME

ayo lil nigga don't be taking my friend PK's new material on the real doe

he'll hit you with a fucking chopper

WHERE IS PINOY KILLER?

WHO HAS SEEN HIM?

COME BACK PK, HB NEEDS YOU

you gay bro. haha get ya head checked schizo ass nigga. you mad weird

i'm gonna smoke some bath salts, find you and eat your fucking face (#pause) (#nohomo)

it was LSD though...

June 5, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
Pierce

Natural floral came in today. I like my AG cap better so I'll prolly get rid of it. Pix after my final. smile

edit: teacher late to class

I'm really into that pattern , I would trade for that in a second (mine is less flowery).

IG: _pierce

June 5, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
ezraa

So is this iverson jersey supposed to drop this thursday?
June 5, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
fl1992

loving the 'boom bye bye' on the tags of the split team tank.

on my henny too, any reason?

I know its not this but

I always thought it was a Sean Price reference, Buju is probably more likely though

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.