[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread Vol. Dictator Style

Inactive User

Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:52
How do armholes on the split team tank look to you guys? There's nothing worse than a tank that is tight around your arms, I hate that.

Edit: I know you guys were talking about this a couple of pages back, but does anyone have the sizing guide for the split team tank in English? I don't really understand the Japanese one tbh. Haha.
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:55
If American flag towel drops, I'm bringing it to Brazil 2014.

yes, I plan my fits that far ahead of time

Inactive User

Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:57
Lol it's dude like you who make eBay shitty. Always winning auctions and then not paying and what not. If you don't want to pay $88, why the fuck are you bidding $88? That thirst.

Ha u lamee ass scrub. i have the money i wouldnt be bidding on something if i didnt have the cashh im not afraid to pay. im just stating that i have never bidded on an item before especially a piece of clothing for that much considering its something i would never do if i didnt have a job

http://johnnyskywalkintheclouds.tumblr.com/

That generic teenage Pinoy Tumblr doe.
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:57
I need moar preme. need dat towel on da real b. jafeel? 2012 niggas done fucked up knawmean? where is jacobsever? where is pinoykiller?

I fucks with PK, he like the kool keith of HB, got mad personalities.
Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:00
word... got my tan camel shorts in today. Glad I sized up. I just wish they were a ripstop type material, but still all good.

Nice find on the towel comparison Viva. I thought the USA towel would be more of a hand towel size. Kinda like how the bar towel was a few years back. Im gonna have to pass.

would u say the size chart shows the max size the shorts can be worn at ?

Just did a measurement w/ a tape measure. I bought a 36, laying flat was a 36 & stretched to the max, the waistband went to a 41. I was glad i sized up in terms of inseam length.
Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:03

awshit he about it !
Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:05

awshit he about it !

dont even like soccer but going to the World Cup would be cool af

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Inactive User

Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:06

awshit he about it !

That Yung Rio de Janeiro Drug Lord Life. He's so bout bout it he might roll up in a tank.
Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:09
awshit he about it !

dont even like soccer but going to the World Cup would be cool af

Wouldn't that make him the 1st one with Supreme at the world cup ?
Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:13
Is it true that the jersey may run on the bigger side? Cuz im not sure if I should size up on that split team. Last thing I need is a tight ass bball jersey lol. I wear medium in everything, so im thinking about staying with that.

@ Pauly - What size do you plan on getting? I feel like we're about the same size.

Im going medium, hoping i dont regret it. I can fit into a large but esp for summer stuff that isnt in layers i want a fitted look/feel

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:13
#BETiGOTSUMPREME
Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:16
Quick question, how do the Supreme shirts fit? I'm talking about like the button up shirts like the Hawaiian shirt. Their t-shirts run really small, so I want to make sure I know it'll fit before I buy one.
Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:18
We out to camp for FW12 ? Imma be 1st online yo ! Camping out right now, who want a spot ? Gotta get I'm before the hypies

Inactive User

Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:20
We out to camp for FW12 ? Imma be 1st online yo ! Camping out right now, who want a spot ? Gotta get I'm before the hypies

Late ass nigga. I been in line for the Yeezy 3's. That 34th St tent life.
Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:22

Sword ?! Damn G I'm late

Inactive User

Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:25

Sword ?! Damn G I'm late

Ya they got that #rare Kim Kardashian nipple texture on the swoosh.
Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:29
Originally posted by Inactive User
loving the 'boom bye bye' on the tags of the split team tank.

on my henny too, any reason?

I know its not this but
Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:39
Quick question, how do the Supreme shirts fit? I'm talking about like the button up shirts like the Hawaiian shirt. Their t-shirts run really small, so I want to make sure I know it'll fit before I buy one.[/q
honestly it really depends. i have a floral polo and it's a much different fit then the snakeskin button up. yes i realize they are different materials, but the sizing isn't so consistent.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:46
you gay bro. haha get ya head checked schizo ass nigga. you mad weird

i'm gonna smoke some bath salts, find you and eat your fucking face (#pause) (#nohomo)

it was LSD though...

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:48
Natural floral came in today. I like my AG cap better so I'll prolly get rid of it. Pix after my final. blushing

edit: teacher late to class

I'm really into that pattern , I would trade for that in a second (mine is less flowery).

IG: _pierce

Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:56
So is this iverson jersey supposed to drop this thursday?
Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:58
ylanx" data-post="http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/3478942">
Originally posted by Inactive User

on my henny too, any reason?

I know its not this but

I always thought it was a Sean Price reference, Buju is probably more likely though
Jun 05, 2012 @ 02:59
Just got home. Any confirmation on if the towel is Japan only or not?
Jun 05, 2012 @ 03:01
lol that BOOM BYE BYE on yr Henny is upside down
sucks

Jun 05, 2012 @ 03:06
dumbfuck scrubs thinking the Iverson Split tank jersery gonna be $68 you poors wish
the striped cotton tank was 68, why would a mesh cut and sew basketball jersey be the same price ?

Jun 05, 2012 @ 03:15
Is it true that the jersey may run on the bigger side? Cuz im not sure if I should size up on that split team. Last thing I need is a tight ass bball jersey lol. I wear medium in everything, so im thinking about staying with that.

@ Pauly - What size do you plan on getting? I feel like we're about the same size.

Im going medium, hoping i dont regret it. I can fit into a large but esp for summer stuff that isnt in layers i want a fitted look/feel

Im with you on the medium. I think I'm gonna do it too. Got my Hawaiian shirt in today and that shit fits nice and slim.
Jun 05, 2012 @ 03:25
how do i cancel an order for a supreme item? do i just call their warehouse and leave a message?
Jun 05, 2012 @ 03:25
what color split team jersey you guys coppin?

•••

Jun 05, 2012 @ 03:33
what color split team jersey you guys coppin?
White/Blue
Jun 05, 2012 @ 03:36
second that
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.