[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread Vol. Dictator Style

Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
Yeah, I'm the only person to see that movie ever.

Sign off son

RIP Killercunt

I just thought it was interesting that he made his mix tape cover an homage to Kids.
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:22
that mixtape has absolutely nothing to do with Supreme haha

I always see conversation on these threads pertaining to Kids, but I understand my post had nothing to do with Supreme.
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:24
that mixtape has absolutely nothing to do with Supreme haha

I always see conversation on these threads pertaining to Kids, but I understand my post had nothing to do with Supreme.

huh?? okay well gtfo with those kind of posts then.

you just banned yourself. suicide banner.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:26
lol idk if he did it to ride supreme's hype.. i thought he made k.i.d.s cause the acronym and... he was considered a kid himself when he dropped it. he was like 16 or 17? i didn't really care why, it was just a name haha
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:27
I always thought Mac Miller was at least in his 20's when KIDS came out. Surprised to know hes about my age... Makes me said im a millionaire like him

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:28
lol idk if he did it to ride supreme's hype.. i thought he made k.i.d.s cause the acronym and... he was considered a kid himself when he dropped it. he was like 16 or 17? i didn't really care why, it was just a name haha

you deserve a fucking ban for this
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:29

you deserve a fucking ban for this

lmao someones mad
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:31
guys guns down pls

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:32
There's always a discussion about KIDS on the suprem threads. It's the same thing over and over tho :/
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:34
got my Hawaiian button down and olive camel shorts in today. Flames blushing

word... got my tan camel shorts in today. Glad I sized up. I just wish they were a ripstop type material, but still all good.

Nice find on the towel comparison Viva. I thought the USA towel would be more of a hand towel size. Kinda like how the bar towel was a few years back. Im gonna have to pass.
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:34
Yeah, I'm the only person to see that movie ever.

Sign off son

RIP Killercunt

^^ this nigga gets all wet when he gets a chance to "dead" something or tell some fool to "log off"

IG: @thesupersun

Inactive User

Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:35

shouts to lasupreme
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:35
I need moar preme. need dat towel on da real b. jafeel? 2012 niggas done fucked up knawmean? where is jacobsever? where is pinoykiller?
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:36
guys guns down pls

gotcha. homeboys just mad cause he's extremely ignorant and shit
ill just ignore bro from now on
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:36

shouts to lasupreme

didnt realize how big it was

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:37
I need moar preme. need dat towel on da real b. jafeel? 2012 niggas done fucked up knawmean? where is jacobsever? where is pinoykiller?

you are PinoyKiller...

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:39

shouts to lasupreme

forreal that beach towel is huge. is that ish covering your bed?

you are PinoyKiller...

lmao im tellin you. bros mad af
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:39

word... got my tan camel shorts in today. Glad I sized up. I just wish they were a ripstop type material, but still all good.

Nice find on the towel comparison Viva. I thought the USA towel would be more of a hand towel size. Kinda like how the bar towel was a few years back. Im gonna have to pass.

SMFH, the shorts are an all cotton ripstop material
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:43
just bidded 88.00 dollars on a supreme camel shirt on ebay. hope i get out bidded lol not sure if i would wanna drop that much on just a tshirt

I hope you win blushing

Inactive User

Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:43
^ its cut and sew, not just regular fleece.
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:44

would u say the size chart shows the max size the shorts can be worn at ?

17000 ferrari

Inactive User

Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:44
just bidded 88.00 dollars on a supreme camel shirt on ebay. hope i get out bidded lol not sure if i would wanna drop that much on just a tshirt

Lol it's dude like you who make eBay shitty. Always winning auctions and then not paying and what not. If you don't want to pay $88, why the fuck are you bidding $88? That thirst.
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:46

psh thats not a bad price. got my navy floral POLO in today and it is clean. too bad i had to pay $160 for it. the fit is very nice, although the sizing on these run particularly small.

would u say the size chart shows the max size the shorts can be worn at ?

no. cuz they take the measurements when the clothes are laying flat and the shorts have an elastic band on them.

Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:47

psh thats not a bad price. got my navy floral in today and it is clean. too bad i had to pay $160 for it. the fit is very nice, although the sizing on these run particularly small.

YOU PAID $160 WTF is wrong with you... you coulda got it cheaper for sure

Inactive User

Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:47
psh thats not a bad price. got my navy floral in today and it is clean. too bad i had to pay $160 for it. the fit is very nice, although the sizing on these run particularly small.

Pretty sure he's talking about the polo. Settle down, chief.
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:48

forreal that beach towel is huge. is that ish covering your bed?

it can almost cover a twinsized bed

ig - riffraffsimons

Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:49

hes probably talking about the polo tho....atleast I hope
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:49

thank you. sorry for not specifying. i got a floral camp on the drop, but had to pay rape for the POLO.

Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:51
Fuck a bitch in the towel ! Waddap
Jun 05, 2012 @ 01:51

thank you. sorry for not specifying. i got a floral camp on the drop, but had to pay rape for the POLO.

o ok damn ha i was gonna say

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0