Source?

sad
June 4, 2012 @ 03:04 PM
mrteebonilla

Damn no SBs...

Source?

sad

i mean this week ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

June 4, 2012 @ 03:06 PM
mrteebonilla

Can I get a legit check?

LEGIT. If your selling it , PM me asap

Thanks, need some more opinions. I find more fakes then the real hat itself, haha.

so many fakes for that hat. i wouldnt fuck with it at all

gtfouttahere with that shit, its real... fuckin herbs I swear... and dont give me this "well he might not ship whats in the picture blah blah blah supreme scammers yadda yadda shit" you dont know a real safari from a fake because youre a fucking herb.
I fuckin hate this thread now. No one knows what the fuck they are talking about and we get stupid ass questions like "oh can I buy from the japan website?" no you fucking moron you think no one else has thought of that? "I know this is off topic but has anyone ever thought of a skate day" its called a fucking meetup god damnit look into other forums besides the fuckin preme thread...
you better believe im mad as fuck right now this thread is just a bunch of 2012 members sucking other 2012 member's dicks and all of you dip shits have ruined not only this thread but the entire forum for me and im pissed off.
/rant
Fuck i had a long ass day at work today

FOR REAL ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

June 4, 2012 @ 03:20 PM
fl1992

Do you think they'll do a separate announcement for the CDG vans? Or they'll just pop up randomly on a Thursday in June since that was already announced, I don't remember any other announcement including details on a future release so idk
June 4, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
mcgotkicks

Damn no SBs...

Source?

sad

i mean this week ha

sbs are a no go. Heard it was an april fools joke. I really hope they do but they dont look as good as the ogs.

they dont make em like they used too.
June 4, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
mrteebonilla

Damn no SBs...

Source?

sad

i mean this week ha

sbs are a no go. Heard it was an april fools joke. I really hope they do but they dont look as good as the ogs.

they dont make em like they used too.

agreed ha

June 4, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
Meoww

why da fuck would the japs get an American towel. damn slant eyed muh fuckas.

See you next week, next time your trolling will result in a permanent ban.
June 4, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
mrteebonilla

Do you think they'll do a separate announcement for the CDG vans? Or they'll just pop up randomly on a Thursday in June since that was already announced, I don't remember any other announcement including details on a future release so idk

wondering the same thing.

racist ass people man i swear

June 4, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
DJPrep

Is it true that the jersey may run on the bigger side? Cuz im not sure if I should size up on that split team. Last thing I need is a tight ass bball jersey lol. I wear medium in everything, so im thinking about staying with that.

@ Pauly - What size do you plan on getting? I feel like we're about the same size.
June 4, 2012 @ 04:17 PM

Inactive

wondering the same thing.

niggas go crazy for that Supreme towel

June 4, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
bobhall

really feeling the globe hat concept but cant spend 60 bucks on something i'll never wear. found out its not such an original idea anyways..
vintage from 1991 on ebay here
and this one here..

ha damn what a rip off
June 4, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
vafins

haha I mean it doesnt really make sense for an American flag towel to be a Japan only release, unless its on some
fuck you USA we will lay on your flag and dry off our wet bodies with it type shit lol

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

June 4, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
jacobsever

I know this doesn't mean much, but the American Flag towel isn't in the preview on the United State's site.

June 4, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
swagsurfer

damn if only this piece was in medium!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-The-North-Face-MT-GUIDE-JACKET-/290722921463?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item43b06fbbf7#ht_500wt_1413
June 4, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
nogatco

Is it true that the jersey may run on the bigger side? Cuz im not sure if I should size up on that split team. Last thing I need is a tight ass bball jersey lol. I wear medium in everything, so im thinking about staying with that.

@ Pauly - What size do you plan on getting? I feel like we're about the same size.

According to the measurements on the jp site, it fits small. Size M is 20.1 inches across the chest, and just under 29 inches in length.
June 4, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
donadamsky

these might be better than the paisley eras

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/vans-california-era-washed-paisley-better-chocolate

June 4, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
vafins

I know this doesn't mean much, but the American Flag towel isn't in the preview on the United State's site.

the leporad towel which is around the same size as this one, was a Japan only release too right?

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

June 4, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
judgemyjoindate

yeah, but it was released in a magazine. i feel like this one will drop in the US stores, fuck what you heard.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 4, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
DJPrep

According to the measurements on the jp site, it fits small. Size M is 20.1 inches across the chest, and just under 29 inches in length.

Yea I checked that out, but I measured on of the bigger tanks I own from Urban Outfitters and it was like 19-20 inches wide as well. And that shit fits perfect on me. You think i should stick with a Medium then?
June 4, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
MF CHEUNG

Yeah if you're a M in everything (so am I) than just stick with it.
June 4, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
nogatco

I rock a M in pretty much everything (size small in the football jersey) and that's what I'm going for on the Iverson jersey. Their tanks fit exactly like their regular tees imo.

5'7, 135 lbs midget gang what up.
June 4, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
Gli x Azzurri

Yea I checked that out, but I measured on of the bigger tanks I own from Urban Outfitters and it was like 19-20 inches wide as well. And that shit fits perfect on me. You think i should stick with a Medium then?
I thought this was fitting big, like an NBA jersey.

I feel like if i get an XL, which is my Tee size, this will be long as hell.
June 4, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
DJPrep

I rock a M in pretty much everything (size small in the football jersey) and that's what I'm going for on the Iverson jersey. Their tanks fit exactly like their regular tees imo.

5'7, 135 lbs midget gang what up.

Im 6'0 175 but a slim dude. Medium button downs fit me spot on, and Medium tees fit snugger but still nice (large tees are too long/big).

I thought this was fitting big, like an NBA jersey.

I feel like if i get an XL, which is my Tee size, this will be long as hell.

Dude, I think it might be long on you. Are the tees long on you though? Cuz itwill prob be the same deal
June 4, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
falcon0

Anyone know measurements on the Purple Box logo tee? I'm assuming same as the others, but figured I'd check. How much does it shrink?
June 4, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
DJPrep

OH SHIT. IT says "New York" on the back of the jerseys! Thats too dope. They look too damn good. I cant wait.

And here is sizing from Cliff Edge on the tanks. it looks like they fit a bit different than the regular tanks. Ill have to compare...

SIZE   Neck to Bottom     Pit to Pit   Shoulder Width 
 S  26 in. ( 66 cm )   20 in. ( 50 cm )   10 in. ( 25 cm )  
 M  27 in. ( 68 cm )   20 in. ( 52 cm )   10 in. ( 27 cm )  
 L  28 in. ( 70 cm )   22 in. ( 55 cm )   11 in. ( 29 cm )  
 XL  28 in. ( 71 cm )   23 in. ( 58 cm )   12 in. ( 31 cm )  
June 4, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
koalattee

any release date rumors?

tbh i dont fux with the authentics. sk8 his are fire tho
June 4, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
origins

OH SHIT. IT says "New York" on the back of the jerseys! Thats too dope. They look too damn good. I cant wait.

And here is sizing from Cliff Edge on the tanks. it looks like they fit a bit different than the regular tanks. Ill have to compare...

SIZE   Neck to Bottom     Pit to Pit   Shoulder Width 
 S  26 in. ( 66 cm )   20 in. ( 50 cm )   10 in. ( 25 cm )  
 M  27 in. ( 68 cm )   20 in. ( 52 cm )   10 in. ( 27 cm )  
 L  28 in. ( 70 cm )   22 in. ( 55 cm )   11 in. ( 29 cm )  
 XL  28 in. ( 71 cm )   23 in. ( 58 cm )   12 in. ( 31 cm )

never rocked a jersey or tank, but i'm coppin'

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

June 4, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
mrzy

Same goes for floral polo, it doesnt show up at the collection preview.
June 4, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
RyandaGod

Same goes for floral polo, it doesnt show up at the collection preview.

But the flag towel was in the book that came in some peoples orders, while the floral polo was not. The floral polo was more secretive so to speak

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.