[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread Vol. Dictator Style

Jun 04, 2012 @ 15:22

sbs are a no go. Heard it was an april fools joke. I really hope they do but they dont look as good as the ogs.

they dont make em like they used too.
Jun 04, 2012 @ 15:40
i mean this week ha

sbs are a no go. Heard it was an april fools joke. I really hope they do but they dont look as good as the ogs.

they dont make em like they used too.

agreed ha

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jun 04, 2012 @ 15:56
why da fuck would the japs get an American towel. damn slant eyed muh fuckas.

See you next week, next time your trolling will result in a permanent ban.
Jun 04, 2012 @ 15:58

Do you think they'll do a separate announcement for the CDG vans? Or they'll just pop up randomly on a Thursday in June since that was already announced, I don't remember any other announcement including details on a future release so idk

wondering the same thing.

racist ass people man i swear

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jun 04, 2012 @ 16:05
Is it true that the jersey may run on the bigger side? Cuz im not sure if I should size up on that split team. Last thing I need is a tight ass bball jersey lol. I wear medium in everything, so im thinking about staying with that.

@ Pauly - What size do you plan on getting? I feel like we're about the same size.

Inactive User

Jun 04, 2012 @ 16:17

Do you think they'll do a separate announcement for the CDG vans? Or they'll just pop up randomly on a Thursday in June since that was already announced, I don't remember any other announcement including details on a future release so idk

wondering the same thing.

niggas go crazy for that Supreme towel
Jun 04, 2012 @ 16:26
really feeling the globe hat concept but cant spend 60 bucks on something i'll never wear. found out its not such an original idea anyways..
vintage from 1991 on ebay here
and this one here..

ha damn what a rip off
Jun 04, 2012 @ 16:31
haha I mean it doesnt really make sense for an American flag towel to be a Japan only release, unless its on some
fuck you USA we will lay on your flag and dry off our wet bodies with it type shit lol
Jun 04, 2012 @ 16:40
I know this doesn't mean much, but the American Flag towel isn't in the preview on the United State's site.

Jun 04, 2012 @ 16:40
damn if only this piece was in medium!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-The-North-Face-MT-GUIDE-JACKET-/290722921463?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item43b06fbbf7#ht_500wt_1413
Jun 04, 2012 @ 16:41
Is it true that the jersey may run on the bigger side? Cuz im not sure if I should size up on that split team. Last thing I need is a tight ass bball jersey lol. I wear medium in everything, so im thinking about staying with that.

@ Pauly - What size do you plan on getting? I feel like we're about the same size.

According to the measurements on the jp site, it fits small. Size M is 20.1 inches across the chest, and just under 29 inches in length.
Jun 04, 2012 @ 16:42
these might be better than the paisley eras

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/vans-california-era-washed-paisley-better-chocolate

Jun 04, 2012 @ 16:49
I know this doesn't mean much, but the American Flag towel isn't in the preview on the United State's site.

the leporad towel which is around the same size as this one, was a Japan only release too right?
Jun 04, 2012 @ 16:51
yeah, but it was released in a magazine. i feel like this one will drop in the US stores, fuck what you heard.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

Jun 04, 2012 @ 16:58

According to the measurements on the jp site, it fits small. Size M is 20.1 inches across the chest, and just under 29 inches in length.

Yea I checked that out, but I measured on of the bigger tanks I own from Urban Outfitters and it was like 19-20 inches wide as well. And that shit fits perfect on me. You think i should stick with a Medium then?
Jun 04, 2012 @ 17:08
Yeah if you're a M in everything (so am I) than just stick with it.
Jun 04, 2012 @ 17:17
I rock a M in pretty much everything (size small in the football jersey) and that's what I'm going for on the Iverson jersey. Their tanks fit exactly like their regular tees imo.

5'7, 135 lbs midget gang what up.
Jun 04, 2012 @ 17:17

Yea I checked that out, but I measured on of the bigger tanks I own from Urban Outfitters and it was like 19-20 inches wide as well. And that shit fits perfect on me. You think i should stick with a Medium then?
I thought this was fitting big, like an NBA jersey.

I feel like if i get an XL, which is my Tee size, this will be long as hell.
Jun 04, 2012 @ 17:28
I rock a M in pretty much everything (size small in the football jersey) and that's what I'm going for on the Iverson jersey. Their tanks fit exactly like their regular tees imo.

5'7, 135 lbs midget gang what up.

Im 6'0 175 but a slim dude. Medium button downs fit me spot on, and Medium tees fit snugger but still nice (large tees are too long/big).

I thought this was fitting big, like an NBA jersey.

I feel like if i get an XL, which is my Tee size, this will be long as hell.

Dude, I think it might be long on you. Are the tees long on you though? Cuz itwill prob be the same deal
Jun 04, 2012 @ 17:30
Anyone know measurements on the Purple Box logo tee? I'm assuming same as the others, but figured I'd check. How much does it shrink?
Jun 04, 2012 @ 17:32
OH SHIT. IT says "New York" on the back of the jerseys! Thats too dope. They look too damn good. I cant wait.

And here is sizing from Cliff Edge on the tanks. it looks like they fit a bit different than the regular tanks. Ill have to compare...

SIZE   Neck to Bottom     Pit to Pit   Shoulder Width 
 S  26 in. ( 66 cm )   20 in. ( 50 cm )   10 in. ( 25 cm )  
 M  27 in. ( 68 cm )   20 in. ( 52 cm )   10 in. ( 27 cm )  
 L  28 in. ( 70 cm )   22 in. ( 55 cm )   11 in. ( 29 cm )  
 XL  28 in. ( 71 cm )   23 in. ( 58 cm )   12 in. ( 31 cm )  
Jun 04, 2012 @ 17:49
any release date rumors?

tbh i dont fux with the authentics. sk8 his are fire tho
Jun 04, 2012 @ 17:50
OH SHIT. IT says "New York" on the back of the jerseys! Thats too dope. They look too damn good. I cant wait.

And here is sizing from Cliff Edge on the tanks. it looks like they fit a bit different than the regular tanks. Ill have to compare...

SIZE   Neck to Bottom     Pit to Pit   Shoulder Width 
 S  26 in. ( 66 cm )   20 in. ( 50 cm )   10 in. ( 25 cm )  
 M  27 in. ( 68 cm )   20 in. ( 52 cm )   10 in. ( 27 cm )  
 L  28 in. ( 70 cm )   22 in. ( 55 cm )   11 in. ( 29 cm )  
 XL  28 in. ( 71 cm )   23 in. ( 58 cm )   12 in. ( 31 cm )

never rocked a jersey or tank, but i'm coppin'

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Jun 04, 2012 @ 17:53

Same goes for floral polo, it doesnt show up at the collection preview.
Jun 04, 2012 @ 17:57

But the flag towel was in the book that came in some peoples orders, while the floral polo was not. The floral polo was more secretive so to speak
Jun 04, 2012 @ 18:01
red/black or white/navy... got a couple days to decide

x

Jun 04, 2012 @ 18:30
any release date rumors?

tbh i dont fux with the authentics. sk8 his are fire tho

Shits bangin
Jun 04, 2012 @ 18:36
jerseys are straight fireee, soo dope. cant wait for them to drop

overdose.

Jun 04, 2012 @ 18:40
Originally posted by Inactive User

But the flag towel was in the book that came in some peoples orders, while the floral polo was not. The floral polo was more secretive so to speak

#rare #secret #supreme
Jun 04, 2012 @ 18:41
if anyone has a Floral camp with better flower placement and wants one with more leaves and petals and would like to trade lmk. PM me
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.