Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 4, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
Trespace

Only thing left that i want this season is cdg vans. Iverson jersey is cool too but i think i might pass on it.
June 4, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
christopher.

Do you guys think they're gonna release those giraffe half cabs and paisley vans? If the season ends in July, then there's not really a lot of time left for that many collabs. there's still Juicy J, Nike SB, the new tees(the article said expect them in the upcoming months, though), and the CDG vans.
June 4, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
unknown123

There is no collab with juicy j, its just a releasing of a purple box tee. He's just promoting, damn that knowledge
June 4, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
corruptyouth

www.corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com

June 4, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
PKdaGod

There is no collab with juicy j, its just a releasing of a purple box tee. He's just promoting, damn that knowledge

trill
June 4, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
RyandaGod

this is why I fuck with hornyboi, no homo doe
June 4, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
unknown123

this is why I fuck with hornyboi, no homo doe

sword
June 4, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
christopher.

we on that feud still, but good look. so i take it there won't be an announcement for it then?
June 4, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
unknown123

we on that feud still, but good look. so i take it there won't be an announcement for it then?

ill give us that for arguing on 2 threads lol. & there will, the week the workers begin to take shit out from the back and wear it on the job means its dropping soon. Just gotta wait for these guys to wear the box tee
June 4, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
supremeb4nine4

trill

u sure? i heard that its just a video to promote. no tee's and shit like that... that would be dope tho purple box logo, even tho people on here said that tee dropped already, guess we have to wait and see

life

June 4, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
unknown123

trill

u sure? i heard that its just a video to promote. no tee's and shit like that... that would be dope tho purple box logo, even tho people on here said that tee dropped already, guess we have to wait and see

they haven't done a box logo tee in a while so maybe
June 4, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
supremeb4nine4

trill

they haven't done a box logo tee in a while so maybe

so u saying that white tee with purple logo dropped too? dam i must have slept that whole season. haha lemmie find out supreme doing re-releasing and shit... what they gonna call it retro box logo... dat jumpman life

life

June 4, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
unknown123

LMAO retro box logo & here's most the box tees that dropped
http://www.kopbox.com/kopbox/aspx/archive.aspx
June 4, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
supremeb4nine4

i seen those on kopbox, some of them were only made into boards and stickers tho

life

June 4, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
unknown123

stickers only ? damn that knowledge
June 4, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
ibeatu

nice

I sold that to u smile

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

June 4, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
unknown123

if you look closely to the tee juicy j is wearing, the purple is a darker shade then any of the purples released before. So obviously it was unreleased, meaning it COULD come out. #logic. sword
June 4, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
PKdaGod

if you look closely to the tee juicy j is wearing, the purple is a darker shade then any of the purples released before. So obviously it was unreleased, meaning it COULD come out. #logic. sword

dat logic

i dig it
June 4, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
jrich703

Flag towel on Japan site. Might be double towelin it

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

June 4, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
unknown123

dat logic

i dig it

ju already snow
June 4, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
Trespace

Do you guys think they're gonna release those giraffe half cabs and paisley vans? If the season ends in July, then there's not really a lot of time left for that many collabs. there's still Juicy J, Nike SB, the new tees(the article said expect them in the upcoming months, though), and the CDG vans.

Maybe some of those are for F/W but were just leaked super early?
June 4, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
supremeb4nine4

thats what i thought... but was flamed for pages when i said that tee he was wearing i never seen before

life

June 4, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
unknown123

thats what i thought... but was flamed for pages when i said that tee he was wearing i never seen before

THAT WAS YOU ! damn i felt bad for you lol

Flag towel on Japan site. Might be double towelin it

its a Japan only release, said so on SS
June 4, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
Attractant

If it comes out will attempt to cop two.

Plus the captain america then i'm done

Iced out Arizona boyz

June 4, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
pigionz

can i see a pic of this?

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

June 4, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
unknown123

that towel is japan only guise, read pls
June 4, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
pigionz

that towel is japan only guise

thanks my dude. we should get japanese flag towels only in america

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

Trespace

I remember somebody tryna say that the black/purple box logo tee had never been released (the one pdiddy was wearing) and I was pretty damn sure that it had been (also confirmed by kopbox) but not the white and purple at least not that metallic looking purple the juicy j is wearing I guess. Maybe its the lighting of the camera or something but either way theres not much point in speculating.
unknown123

dat american pride.
June 4, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
supremeb4nine4

I remember somebody tryna say that the black/purple box logo tee had never been released (the one pdiddy was wearing) and I was pretty damn sure that it had been (also confirmed by kopbox) but not the white and purple at least not that metallic looking purple the juicy j is wearing I guess. Maybe its the lighting of the camera or something but either way theres not much point in speculating.

i know kopbox legit as fuck but i think next time im in shop ill ask gio or chales if it dropped them dudes would know for sure

life

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.