[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread Vol. Dictator Style

June 02, 2012 @ 04:46:13 AM

yes.

wtf. this person should be laughing at herself, cuz you can't walk into any store and cop supreme. dumb zumiez kid right here.

damn niggas going ham on her tumblr, lol, if anybody is close to la or ny, do they still have denim box logo hats, mad i slept on that shit, that script hat just looks like shit to me
June 02, 2012 @ 04:48:40 AM
I know you're all sick of seeing florals, but i got mine today and I think it has the least amount of flowers out of all the ones I've seen. Kinda bummed.

straight up, your hat sucks lol

damn. Supreme Ficus Plant Cap
June 02, 2012 @ 04:50:25 AM
I walked into a Zumiez at the Seattle Premium Outlets (with a friend who wears a lot of diamond fyi) with the camo herringbone on and after the sales associates' little "is there anything I can help you with today?" garbage we had a short conversation.

Associate: That's a dope Supreme hat you have on
Me: Thanks
Associate: Yeah, I love Supreme. *blah blah blah odd future blah blah tyler blah wolf gang blah blah we have earl sweatshirt stuff in the back blah blah blah* I'm really excited that Zumiez is going to sell Supreme soon.

At this point I ..... ya....

Me: Really? When?
Associate: Yeah, I couldn't believe it. Probably their next collection.

I didn't bother to roast, goddamn..

im in disbelief, i really hope this is a bullshit. Supreme selling anywhere besides exclusive spots like DSM and Commissary is sickening to me. let alone at zumiez, honestly, id rather it sell at Urban Outfitters. Zumiez is a joke of a store

June 02, 2012 @ 04:55:05 AM
I walked into a Zumiez at the Seattle Premium Outlets (with a friend who wears a lot of diamond fyi) with the camo herringbone on and after the sales associates' little "is there anything I can help you with today?" garbage we had a short conversation.

Associate: Yeah, I love Supreme. *blah blah blah odd future blah blah tyler blah wolf gang blah blah we have earl sweatshirt stuff in the back blah blah blah* I'm really excited that Zumiez is going to sell Supreme soon.

fuck, I hope not. That'd be sketch
June 02, 2012 @ 04:56:53 AM
Supreme would not sell out like that.... Zumiez, fuck no that shit will never happen.
June 02, 2012 @ 04:58:20 AM
I know you're all sick of seeing florals, but i got mine today and I think it has the least amount of flowers out of all the ones I've seen. Kinda bummed.

straight up, your hat sucks lol

Damn sucks...mine came out almost the same as yours.

Colgate Box Logo

June 02, 2012 @ 05:10:26 AM
aiyo so whats everyone keepin in their gay lil ikat pouches
its been a couple weeks, ya'll keeping yr toothbrushes and plackers in dere

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

June 02, 2012 @ 05:27:39 AM

hmm saw this on youtube.

i'd Instacop. that camp is tooo clean

Cop'd. reminds me of the HUF x Haroshi camp cap release a little while ago
June 02, 2012 @ 05:30:45 AM
for the belted shorts, if you're in between sizes (based on waist measurements in the sizing chart), should i size up or down? ive heard the waistband stretches a good bit

June 02, 2012 @ 05:39:28 AM
id size down before i sized up
June 02, 2012 @ 05:39:33 AM
What tee's and hats are still in stock at SupLA?
June 02, 2012 @ 05:51:02 AM
id size down before i sized up

that was my idea. im a 31-32 waist, but i dont know if the 32 (sizing chart says 30.5 waist) would be small

June 02, 2012 @ 06:09:57 AM
aiyo so whats everyone keepin in their gay lil ikat pouches
its been a couple weeks, ya'll keeping yr toothbrushes and plackers in dere

blunts/lighter

only really use it on kickback days, no hat. i prefer blunts so it works fine for me

June 02, 2012 @ 07:31:49 AM

im in disbelief, i really hope this is a bullshit. Supreme selling anywhere besides exclusive spots like DSM and Commissary is sickening to me. let alone at zumiez, honestly, id rather it sell at Urban Outfitters. Zumiez is a joke of a store

yeah that's never going to happen lol
June 02, 2012 @ 08:04:32 AM
edit: nevermind, pictures arent working

June 02, 2012 @ 08:52:51 AM
Navy floral polo just came in wow it really looks better in person.
June 02, 2012 @ 08:58:09 AM
Do those supreme x cdg hoodies have a different tag? Because there's one I would like to buy but it has a whole different tag.
Can someone please legit check for me?
June 02, 2012 @ 09:13:54 AM
Do those supreme x cdg hoodies have a different tag? Because there's one I would like to buy but it has a whole different tag.
Can someone please legit check for me?

It's legit

Iced out Arizona boyz

June 02, 2012 @ 09:41:11 AM
I did some more research and think it's fake.
Most of the ones I see have a bigger tag and don't have the size tag underneath it.
I think I'm letting this one go. If anyone can confirm the thoughts on the tag, please let me know.
June 02, 2012 @ 09:43:45 AM

yes.
This legit pissed me off. I went HAM on her ugly ass.

Were you the Anon question? E-PROPS
*E-fistbump*

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

June 02, 2012 @ 09:50:59 AM
I did some more research and think it's fake.
Most of the ones I see have a bigger tag and don't have the size tag underneath it.
I think I'm letting this one go. If anyone can confirm the thoughts on the tag, please let me know.

you're right.
Dude was trollin

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

June 02, 2012 @ 09:57:19 AM
Already thought so. Thanks bro
June 02, 2012 @ 13:06:25 PM
its a fake simply because of the looped plastic attaching the tags
June 02, 2012 @ 15:27:58 PM
Has anyone else skated in their floral cap yet? I'm hoping that sweat doesn't fuck up the suede brim.

Feedback

June 02, 2012 @ 15:29:00 PM
Has anyone else skated in their floral cap yet? I'm hoping that sweat doesn't fuck up the suede brim.

it'll probably leave a little stain, easily removable, though.
June 02, 2012 @ 15:29:44 PM

in chi its still cool enough out that i don't really sweat much, but idk about wearing the suede brim to skate in when it starts getting hot. i really only do that in like a canvas camp or one thats old and already a lil worn.

i have no idea what i am talking about

June 02, 2012 @ 15:31:37 PM
what a traitor to your kind. What a typical frail pinoy trying hard to fit into the "white" society. Pathetic.

I agree with this, don't give up your culture to fit in, be Filipino just not a hypebeast like 99.99% of them.

ignorance

haha so your saying flips cant wear supreme? So if you see any flip with supreme their instantly called a hypeebast. Enlighten me..... How does a flip wear supreme and not get called a hypebeast?
June 02, 2012 @ 15:34:37 PM
in chi its still cool enough out that i don't really sweat much, but idk about wearing the suede brim to skate in when it starts getting hot. i really only do that in like a canvas camp or one thats old and already a lil worn.

Oh alright thanks. I'm down here in Florida where you start sweating just from going outside to get the fucking newspaper. Haha.

Feedback

June 02, 2012 @ 15:35:33 PM
I agree with this, don't give up your culture to fit in, be Filipino just not a hypebeast like 99.99% of them.

ignorance

haha so your saying flips cant wear supreme? So if you see any flip with supreme their instantly called a hypeebast. Enlighten me..... How does a flip wear supreme and not get called a hypebeast?

Idk if i would consider flips hypebeast cuz they own that shit. At least they know how to dress. I would say hispanics fuuuucked supreme up just cuz they mix supreme with obey and diamond and the hundreds. lol Those guys dont know how to dress.
June 02, 2012 @ 15:40:01 PM
It's the dudes who wear Jordans, LV belts, and Supreme at the same time that make all the Pinoys look like fuck niggas.

Feedback

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x