300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
June 2, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
1978S

Each color of those USA 5-panels looks dope af. Prolly gonna get the white tho.

I would go with the white too, but the fact that it has a black brim kills it for me. Woulda been so much cleaner if the brim was navy. Its between navy or grey for me.

I know in some pics people thought the brim(s) were black, but has this been confirmed? Why wouldn't they be navy?

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

June 2, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
th3kid

Only thing I sold was a tee shirt (too big), floral shorts (too big), and my orange iKat. I've also purchased some items at rape price that I didn't calculate into the total.

Aren't you a bus driver?
How can you afford to drop $1000 on Supreme [+ $$$ you spend on other clothes].

he saves a lot of money from not showering

June 2, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
koalattee

so i read a while ago that the foulards were one of the nicer fits for camps. they're not as deep as the floral right? shit is tooo big for my head cause i'm a 7 1/4 or 3/8 fitted
June 2, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
Pierce

so i read a while ago that the foulards were one of the nicer fits for camps. they're not as deep as the floral right? shit is tooo big for my head cause i'm a 7 1/4 or 3/8 fitted
I have. The fourlard, it is the best fitting cap I've ever had , although the floral fits amazing too. But yea you'll be fine with it.

IG: _pierce

June 2, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
donadamsky

Only thing I sold was a tee shirt (too big), floral shorts (too big), and my orange iKat. I've also purchased some items at rape price that I didn't calculate into the total.

Aren't you a bus driver?

dont worry about how this man makes his money, if he got $1000 to spend on supreme, good for him

ok no wonder this name is familiar, he sent some hate to that girl's tumblr. The one girl laughing in Zumies about Supreme.

u talking about me? cuz i didnt do anything like that

June 2, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
boogiesupreme

damn lucked out on a floral polo at $160 shipped. i know still rape price, but lowest i'll probably find.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

June 2, 2012 @ 09:20 PM

Inactive

aiyo so whats everyone keepin in their gay lil ikat pouches
its been a couple weeks, ya'll keeping yr toothbrushes and plackers in dere

blunts/lighter

only really use it on kickback days, no hat. i prefer blunts so it works fine for me

Did you get an oversized pouch or are you rolling miniature ass blunts?

Feedback

June 2, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
qrct1

Aren't you a bus driver?

dont worry about how this man makes his money, if he got $1000 to spend on supreme, good for him

ok no wonder this name is familiar, he sent some hate to that girl's tumblr. The one girl laughing in Zumies about Supreme.

u talking about me? cuz i didnt do anything like that

o sorry no. I was talking about jacobsever..

aeterna13.com

June 2, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
Panther.

yes.
This legit pissed me off. I went HAM on her ugly ass.

Were you the Anon question? E-PROPS
*E-fistbump*

[

Her excuses don't make any sense??

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 2, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
christopher.

smh @ Supreme being a "Tumblr brand"
June 2, 2012 @ 10:26 PM

Inactive

Tumblr is making 'Preme worse, not better. If it weren't for Tumblr, there would probably be half as many of the fake leopard safaris as there are today.

Feedback

June 2, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
jaeyoung

lol
June 2, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
PKdaGod

Tumblr is making 'Preme worse, not better. If it weren't for Tumblr, there would probably be half as many of the fake leopard safaris as there are today.

it's the Pinoys, Zach. Let's get em fam
June 2, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
jaeyoung

June 2, 2012 @ 10:49 PM

Inactive

O LET'S DO IT *Waka voice*

Feedback

June 2, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
christopher.

Yo are there really pinoys in Florida?
June 2, 2012 @ 10:52 PM

Inactive

so much pinoy talk today..

June 2, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
PKdaGod

yes and they piss me off

in other news I got my natural floral in today cool

brim is great and I got dat perfect flower placement on one side, shit fits deep too cool
June 2, 2012 @ 10:55 PM

Inactive

how did you get yours on a saturday?

June 2, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
PKdaGod

how did you get yours on a saturday?

It came yesterday and I just picked it up
June 2, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
unemployed

can someone tell me if this is legit
June 2, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
koalattee

I have. The fourlard, it is the best fitting cap I've ever had , although the floral fits amazing too. But yea you'll be fine with it.

good looks bro. that red foulard... new beater haha
June 2, 2012 @ 11:06 PM

Inactive

yes and they piss me off

What do pinoys look like? Haha. Are they like normal asians but tanner?

Feedback

June 2, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
Gli x Azzurri

I just copped a brand new Lou Reed tee for $75 bucks. Swirv

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230419419670?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_4448wt_1219
June 2, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
Pierce

Yea , I use my black and white one as a beater . I don't care if anyone thinks you shouldn't have a beater, I ride in all my hats but I want some to look nice still.

IG: _pierce

June 2, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
PKdaGod

Yea , I use my black and white one as a beater . I don't care if anyone thinks you shouldn't have a beater, I ride in all my hats but I want some to look nice still.

if you call a hat a "beater" you deserve a swift kick to the nuts and an IP ban from supreme's webstore
June 2, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
koalattee

then gimme a swift kick to the nuts and an ip ban from supreme's webstore lol
cause... i aint changin the way i think cause what someone says. specially you bro
June 2, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
mobbyluii

if you call a hat a "beater" you deserve a swift kick to the nuts and an IP ban from supreme's webstore

why cant a hat be called a beater? the fuuck

IG: @mobbyluii

June 2, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
PKdaGod

then gimme a swift kick to the nuts and an ip ban from supreme's webstore lol
cause... i aint changin the way i think cause what someone says. specially you bro

pinoy faggot

when i see you i'mma step on you and not even know it
June 2, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
Attractant

Red Tarpon is disgusting IMO

Iced out Arizona boyz

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.