Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 2, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
druqs

aiyo so whats everyone keepin in their gay lil ikat pouches
its been a couple weeks, ya'll keeping yr toothbrushes and plackers in dere

blunts/lighter

only really use it on kickback days, no hat. i prefer blunts so it works fine for me

June 2, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
djxlad

I walked into a Zumiez at the Seattle Premium Outlets (with a friend who wears a lot of diamond fyi) with the camo herringbone on and after the sales associates' little "is there anything I can help you with today?" garbage we had a short conversation.

Associate: That's a dope Supreme hat you have on
Me: Thanks
Associate: Yeah, I love Supreme. *blah blah blah odd future blah blah tyler blah wolf gang blah blah we have earl sweatshirt stuff in the back blah blah blah* I'm really excited that Zumiez is going to sell Supreme soon.

At this point I ..... ya....

Me: Really? When?
Associate: Yeah, I couldn't believe it. Probably their next collection.

I didn't bother to roast, goddamn..

im in disbelief, i really hope this is a bullshit. Supreme selling anywhere besides exclusive spots like DSM and Commissary is sickening to me. let alone at zumiez, honestly, id rather it sell at Urban Outfitters. Zumiez is a joke of a store

yeah that's never going to happen lol
June 2, 2012 @ 08:04 AM
druqs

edit: nevermind, pictures arent working

June 2, 2012 @ 08:52 AM
supersoju

suspended

Navy floral polo just came in wow it really looks better in person.
June 2, 2012 @ 08:58 AM
greathoudini

Do those supreme x cdg hoodies have a different tag? Because there's one I would like to buy but it has a whole different tag.
Can someone please legit check for me?
June 2, 2012 @ 09:13 AM
Attractant

Do those supreme x cdg hoodies have a different tag? Because there's one I would like to buy but it has a whole different tag.

It's legit

Iced out Arizona boyz

June 2, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
greathoudini

I did some more research and think it's fake.
Most of the ones I see have a bigger tag and don't have the size tag underneath it.
I think I'm letting this one go. If anyone can confirm the thoughts on the tag, please let me know.
June 2, 2012 @ 09:43 AM
qrct1

yes.
This legit pissed me off. I went HAM on her ugly ass.

Were you the Anon question? E-PROPS
*E-fistbump*

www.æterna.net/shop

June 2, 2012 @ 09:50 AM
qrct1

I did some more research and think it's fake.
Most of the ones I see have a bigger tag and don't have the size tag underneath it.
I think I'm letting this one go. If anyone can confirm the thoughts on the tag, please let me know.

you're right.
Dude was trollin

www.æterna.net/shop

June 2, 2012 @ 09:57 AM
greathoudini

Already thought so. Thanks bro
June 2, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
unknown123

its a fake simply because of the looped plastic attaching the tags
June 2, 2012 @ 03:27 PM

Inactive

Has anyone else skated in their floral cap yet? I'm hoping that sweat doesn't fuck up the suede brim.

Feedback

June 2, 2012 @ 03:29 PM
origins

Has anyone else skated in their floral cap yet? I'm hoping that sweat doesn't fuck up the suede brim.

it'll probably leave a little stain, easily removable, though.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

June 2, 2012 @ 03:29 PM
theschneiddog

in chi its still cool enough out that i don't really sweat much, but idk about wearing the suede brim to skate in when it starts getting hot. i really only do that in like a canvas camp or one thats old and already a lil worn.

i have no idea what i am talking about

June 2, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
mcgotkicks

what a traitor to your kind. What a typical frail pinoy trying hard to fit into the "white" society. Pathetic.

I agree with this, don't give up your culture to fit in, be Filipino just not a hypebeast like 99.99% of them.

ignorance

haha so your saying flips cant wear supreme? So if you see any flip with supreme their instantly called a hypeebast. Enlighten me..... How does a flip wear supreme and not get called a hypebeast?
June 2, 2012 @ 03:34 PM

Inactive

in chi its still cool enough out that i don't really sweat much, but idk about wearing the suede brim to skate in when it starts getting hot. i really only do that in like a canvas camp or one thats old and already a lil worn.

Oh alright thanks. I'm down here in Florida where you start sweating just from going outside to get the fucking newspaper. Haha.

Feedback

June 2, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
thatdudedave

what a traitor to your kind. What a typical frail pinoy trying hard to fit into the "white" society. Pathetic.

I agree with this, don't give up your culture to fit in, be Filipino just not a hypebeast like 99.99% of them.

ignorance

haha so your saying flips cant wear supreme? So if you see any flip with supreme their instantly called a hypeebast. Enlighten me..... How does a flip wear supreme and not get called a hypebeast?

Idk if i would consider flips hypebeast cuz they own that shit. At least they know how to dress. I would say hispanics fuuuucked supreme up just cuz they mix supreme with obey and diamond and the hundreds. lol Those guys dont know how to dress.
June 2, 2012 @ 03:40 PM

Inactive

It's the dudes who wear Jordans, LV belts, and Supreme at the same time that make all the Pinoys look like fuck niggas.

Feedback

June 2, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
theschneiddog

Oh alright thanks. I'm down here in Florida where you start sweating just from going outside to get the fucking newspaper. Haha.

lol word yeah its an oven down there but I'm still wearing hoodies here. but like in late june/early july it starts getting like that too then thats when ill switch to my worn in shit.

i have no idea what i am talking about

June 2, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
thatdudedave

It's the dudes who wear Jordans, LV belts, and Supreme at the same time that make all the Pinoys look like fuck niggas.

i see more white people dress like that where im from. lol school full of wiggers
June 2, 2012 @ 03:51 PM

Inactive

forreal. i'm not skating in my floral camp. just walking outside instantly makes you sweat

June 2, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
pigionz

lol checked her blog and saw this

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

June 2, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
lalala

this girl has no idea how to deal with other people. shit is sad. glad i grew up before the internet

x

June 2, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
mobbyluii

forreal. i'm not skating in my floral camp. just walking outside instantly makes you sweat

its a hat bro, of course you are gonna sweat

IG: @mobbyluii

June 2, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
pigionz

I remember someone posted this in the last thread before it got shutdown, but anyone know if these guys are legit? I wanna buy a CDG tee, but the $21.90 price tag makes me skeptical.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

June 2, 2012 @ 04:20 PM

Inactive

I remember someone posted this in the last thread before it got shutdown, but anyone know if these guys are legit? I wanna buy a CDG tee, but the $21.90 price tag makes me skeptical.

Log off brah.

Feedback

June 2, 2012 @ 04:22 PM

Inactive

Are you dumb???

June 2, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
LUPS

Just got my Floral in. Love the pattern but the bring looks fucked up.
Anyone else's look like this? Looks scraped up a bit

|| instagram: lups1 ||

June 2, 2012 @ 04:44 PM

Inactive

Just got my Floral in. Love the pattern but the bring looks fucked up.
Anyone else's look like this? Looks scraped up a bit

I think it's glue marks, not scratches. Just keep on pushing the suede back and forth until it becomes a little bit less visible. It worked for me.

Feedback

June 2, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
slap

It's legit

Undefeatable you noob.
That's fake dude.

Edit: Here is the legit tag. Do some research before posting.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.