June 2, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
LUPS

Just got my Floral in. Love the pattern but the bring looks fucked up.
Anyone else's look like this? Looks scraped up a bit

|| instagram: lups1 ||

June 2, 2012 @ 04:44 PM

Inactive

I think it's glue marks, not scratches. Just keep on pushing the suede back and forth until it becomes a little bit less visible. It worked for me.

Feedback

June 2, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
slap

Do those supreme x cdg hoodies have a different tag? Because there's one I would like to buy but it has a whole different tag.
Can someone please legit check for me?

It's legit

Undefeatable you noob.
That's fake dude.

Edit: Here is the legit tag. Do some research before posting.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

June 2, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
domingodean

id size down before i sized up

that was my idea. im a 31-32 waist, but i dont know if the 32 (sizing chart says 30.5 waist) would be small

17000 ferrari

June 2, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
pigionz

lol, can't even ask a fucking question without getting a dickhead answer. fuck, some of you people are ignorant.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

June 2, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
bikboi

yea mine is the same.
June 2, 2012 @ 05:23 PM

Inactive

lol, can't even ask a fucking question without getting a dickhead answer. fuck, some of you people are ignorant.

No, that's incorrect. Plenty of people ask reasonable questions and receive valid answers. You're asking about for a legit check on a shirt that is being sold for more than 200% under retail. You answered you own question right there.

Feedback

June 2, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
MF CHEUNG

Anyone know what how much the leopard camo backpack goes for?
June 2, 2012 @ 05:36 PM

Inactive

Go ahead pay $22 on a CDG tee that retailed at $50.

June 2, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
REVS

this.

I remember someone posted this in the last thread before it got shutdown, but anyone know if these guys are legit? I wanna buy a CDG tee, but the $21.90 price tag makes me skeptical.

Log off brah.

Use the term Brah more. It totally doesn't make you look like a douche.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 2, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
quasimodkid

Any new info on the sb release date? or is it still just June?
June 2, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
pigionz

No, that's incorrect. Plenty of people ask reasonable questions and receive valid answers. You're asking about for a legit check on a shirt that is being sold for more than 200% under retail. You answered you own question right there.

Why couldn't have you just told me that, though? Could it have been that hard to type that instead of telling me to "Log off, brah." You have a good point, but I would have respected your response if you just put it as you did above.

June 2, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
mobbyluii

LOLZ.. hard tensions this morning on the preme thread

IG: @mobbyluii

June 2, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
mobbyluii

brims have been having that problem.. dont worry G it isnt just you

IG: @mobbyluii

June 2, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
pigionz

Go ahead pay $22 on a CDG tee that retailed at $50.

There is a reason I asked if it was legit in the first place, pal. I didn't want to pay $22 for a $50 shirt because I was skeptical. And then you come along calling me dumb because I asked.

June 2, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
PKdaGod

Has anyone else skated in their floral cap yet? I'm hoping that sweat doesn't fuck up the suede brim.

ayo my nigga Zach out there you feel me

Gardener Gang x Kill Pinoys
June 2, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
slap

There is a reason I asked if it was legit in the first place, pal. I didn't want to pay $22 for a $50 shirt because I was skeptical. And then you come along calling me dumb because I asked.

Just a little bit of common sense. If it's too good to be true. It's too good to be true.
Did you try contacting the seller directly?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

June 2, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I made you guys rage so hard on that post.

Anyway supreme originally is a skate company so yeah.

Yet the owner doesn't skate. Dat paradox. Also, how many of their collabs have nothing to do with skating? Tyson? Kate Moss? Fucking Juelz Santana?

Quoting Tyler the creator off top like that just makes your point that much more moot b/c you look like a fag.
you make it sound like supreme is made for everyone. It's a skate shop, that makes clothing for skaters. People who don't skate wear it, which is fine. But it's a skate brand and the collabs are relevant to either that or new York city

What does juicy j have to do with new york or skating? Or lee scratch perry, or No Limit records, or David Lynch, or Commes Des Garcons, or Visvim, or Pam Grier, or Kate Moss? The brand is also about hip hop culture, fine art, film, music, high fashion, etc. So I don't think all the collabs are relevant to skating or new york. Supreme is a clothing brand, it's meant for people who wear clothes with their aesthetic

Well said.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

June 2, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
ChicagoLDRS

pinoys are the enemy of supreme

*pinoys are the death of supreme

im filipino american and i cant stand fobs tryna act like their all tight and gangsta and shit too with this stuff :/

i jafeel you...

lol.

I lol'd about I jafeel you...so many try-hards in this thread.

June 2, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
ChicagoLDRS

What would you count if you listed the rarest supreme camps?

Inb4 feather and duck camo

Leopard Camp (not the F/W '11 joint, but the full leopard print) one on SS has a s/o of $275
Navaho Joint is up there
Beige/Tan Duck Camo (Olives appear far more often)
Feather has to be up there like you said
Obviously any sample joints that have been floating around.

June 2, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Got my shipping email at 12:30 and my UPS email just came in with a scheduled delivery date of tomorrow.

Getting my shit for the weeked cool

This gif lol

I'll be surprised if anyone here actually know's what they're throwing up in that shake. Do that shit on the West Side or any People Hood of Chi and you can easily get murked

June 2, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
RiFF RaFF

Got my shipping email at 12:30 and my UPS email just came in with a scheduled delivery date of tomorrow.

Getting my shit for the weeked cool

This gif lol

I'll be surprised if anyone here actually know's what they're throwing up in that shake. Do that shit on the West Side or any People Hood of Chi and you can easily get murked

damn straight

Be about it

June 2, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
Fusion

Do those supreme x cdg hoodies have a different tag? Because there's one I would like to buy but it has a whole different tag.
Can someone please legit check for me?

It's legit

Dat loop tag doe. fake.

Yes.

June 2, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
PKdaGod

What would you count if you listed the rarest supreme camps?

Inb4 feather and duck camo

Leopard Camp (not the F/W '11 joint, but the full leopard print) one on SS has a s/o of $275
Navaho Joint is up there
Beige/Tan Duck Camo (Olives appear far more often)
Feather has to be up there like you said
Obviously any sample joints that have been floating around.

leopard camp is the most #rare and #secrete of all of them
June 2, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
th3kid

Speaking of the full leopard. How many full leopard hats has Supreme done? two or three? I think there's one in the book without a box logo, and I think it's a snapback? I could be wrong, I don't feel like getting up to look. Lol. But I know I have a full leopard camp with box logo that I copped in March of '10. Is there anymore?
June 2, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Speaking of the full leopard. How many full leopard hats has Supreme done? two or three? I think there's one in the book without a box logo, and I think it's a snapback? I could be wrong, I don't feel like getting up to look. Lol. But I know I have a full leopard camp with box logo with box logo that I copped in March of '10. Is there anymore?

Yea there's the snapback version that doesn't have a box logo, and there's the full leopard camp in two different color variations (w/ box logo), there might be another but I won't front like I know about it off top.

June 2, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
pigionz

Just a little bit of common sense. If it's too good to be true. It's too good to be true.

I emailed 'em, but they never replied. It says on the site that all items are in the best condition for sales.

June 2, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I emailed 'em, but they never replied. It says on the site that all items are in the best condition for sales.

It's probably fake dude. I wouldn't sweat it too much. They'll prolly swear up and down that it's real but why wouldn't it be sold for 1/3 of the retail cost?

EDIT: why would it be sold ^^

June 2, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
Attractant

Does anyone know when the pinstripe is to drop?

Also the captain america?

Iced out Arizona boyz

June 2, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
pigionz

It's probably fake dude. I wouldn't sweat it too much. They'll prolly swear up and down that it's real but why wouldn't it be sold for 1/3 of the retail cost?

yeah, i think i'm gonna let it go. thank you guys for being reasonable.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.