[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread Vol. Dictator Style

Jun 02, 2012 @ 08:52
Navy floral polo just came in wow it really looks better in person.
Jun 02, 2012 @ 08:58
Do those supreme x cdg hoodies have a different tag? Because there's one I would like to buy but it has a whole different tag.
Can someone please legit check for me?
Jun 02, 2012 @ 09:13
Do those supreme x cdg hoodies have a different tag? Because there's one I would like to buy but it has a whole different tag.

It's legit

Iced out Arizona boyz

Jun 02, 2012 @ 09:41
I did some more research and think it's fake.
Most of the ones I see have a bigger tag and don't have the size tag underneath it.
I think I'm letting this one go. If anyone can confirm the thoughts on the tag, please let me know.
Jun 02, 2012 @ 09:43

yes.
This legit pissed me off. I went HAM on her ugly ass.

Were you the Anon question? E-PROPS
*E-fistbump*

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Jun 02, 2012 @ 09:50
I did some more research and think it's fake.
Most of the ones I see have a bigger tag and don't have the size tag underneath it.
I think I'm letting this one go. If anyone can confirm the thoughts on the tag, please let me know.

you're right.
Dude was trollin

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Jun 02, 2012 @ 09:57
Already thought so. Thanks bro
Jun 02, 2012 @ 13:06
its a fake simply because of the looped plastic attaching the tags

Inactive User

Jun 02, 2012 @ 15:27
Has anyone else skated in their floral cap yet? I'm hoping that sweat doesn't fuck up the suede brim.

Jun 02, 2012 @ 15:29
Has anyone else skated in their floral cap yet? I'm hoping that sweat doesn't fuck up the suede brim.

it'll probably leave a little stain, easily removable, though.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Jun 02, 2012 @ 15:29

in chi its still cool enough out that i don't really sweat much, but idk about wearing the suede brim to skate in when it starts getting hot. i really only do that in like a canvas camp or one thats old and already a lil worn.

i have no idea what i am talking about

Jun 02, 2012 @ 15:31
what a traitor to your kind. What a typical frail pinoy trying hard to fit into the "white" society. Pathetic.

I agree with this, don't give up your culture to fit in, be Filipino just not a hypebeast like 99.99% of them.

ignorance

haha so your saying flips cant wear supreme? So if you see any flip with supreme their instantly called a hypeebast. Enlighten me..... How does a flip wear supreme and not get called a hypebeast?

Inactive User

Jun 02, 2012 @ 15:34
in chi its still cool enough out that i don't really sweat much, but idk about wearing the suede brim to skate in when it starts getting hot. i really only do that in like a canvas camp or one thats old and already a lil worn.

Oh alright thanks. I'm down here in Florida where you start sweating just from going outside to get the fucking newspaper. Haha.
Jun 02, 2012 @ 15:35
I agree with this, don't give up your culture to fit in, be Filipino just not a hypebeast like 99.99% of them.

ignorance

haha so your saying flips cant wear supreme? So if you see any flip with supreme their instantly called a hypeebast. Enlighten me..... How does a flip wear supreme and not get called a hypebeast?

Idk if i would consider flips hypebeast cuz they own that shit. At least they know how to dress. I would say hispanics fuuuucked supreme up just cuz they mix supreme with obey and diamond and the hundreds. lol Those guys dont know how to dress.

Inactive User

Jun 02, 2012 @ 15:40
It's the dudes who wear Jordans, LV belts, and Supreme at the same time that make all the Pinoys look like fuck niggas.
Jun 02, 2012 @ 15:41

Oh alright thanks. I'm down here in Florida where you start sweating just from going outside to get the fucking newspaper. Haha.

lol word yeah its an oven down there but I'm still wearing hoodies here. but like in late june/early july it starts getting like that too then thats when ill switch to my worn in shit.

i have no idea what i am talking about

Jun 02, 2012 @ 15:44
It's the dudes who wear Jordans, LV belts, and Supreme at the same time that make all the Pinoys look like fuck niggas.

i see more white people dress like that where im from. lol school full of wiggers

Inactive User

Jun 02, 2012 @ 15:51

forreal. i'm not skating in my floral camp. just walking outside instantly makes you sweat
Jun 02, 2012 @ 16:06
lol checked her blog and saw this

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

Jun 02, 2012 @ 16:09
this girl has no idea how to deal with other people. shit is sad. glad i grew up before the internet

x

Jun 02, 2012 @ 16:10
Originally posted by Inactive User

forreal. i'm not skating in my floral camp. just walking outside instantly makes you sweat

its a hat bro, of course you are gonna sweat

IG: @luii.xx

Jun 02, 2012 @ 16:16
I remember someone posted this in the last thread before it got shutdown, but anyone know if these guys are legit? I wanna buy a CDG tee, but the $21.90 price tag makes me skeptical.

Inactive User

Jun 02, 2012 @ 16:20
I remember someone posted this in the last thread before it got shutdown, but anyone know if these guys are legit? I wanna buy a CDG tee, but the $21.90 price tag makes me skeptical.

Log off brah.

Inactive User

Jun 02, 2012 @ 16:22

Are you dumb???
Jun 02, 2012 @ 16:39
Just got my Floral in. Love the pattern but the bring looks fucked up.
Anyone else's look like this? Looks scraped up a bit

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Inactive User

Jun 02, 2012 @ 16:44

I think it's glue marks, not scratches. Just keep on pushing the suede back and forth until it becomes a little bit less visible. It worked for me.
Jun 02, 2012 @ 16:51

It's legit

Undefeatable you noob.
That's fake dude.

Edit: Here is the legit tag. Do some research before posting.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Jun 02, 2012 @ 16:52
id size down before i sized up

that was my idea. im a 31-32 waist, but i dont know if the 32 (sizing chart says 30.5 waist) would be small

17000 ferrari

Jun 02, 2012 @ 17:07
lol, can't even ask a fucking question without getting a dickhead answer. fuck, some of you people are ignorant.

Jun 02, 2012 @ 17:14

yea mine is the same.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.