June 1, 2012 @ 06:59 PM

Inactive

I know this isn't news, but quality control of supreme is some bullshit now. I see that weird line where the suede is glued onto the cap on most of these floral camps. Didn't see that on any of the s/s 11 safaris or the donegals. Loose stitching on the brim too.

is that shit easily removable? i asked about it awhile back and nobody knew what i was talking about

June 1, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
jeeebs

Are there still some towels left at SupLA?

bawbawbawbaw

June 1, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
kc757

big dot just came in. super pleased.

floral cap did too. nice, but shallowest cap i have so far.

floral polo did too. way fucking nice.

Good to hear. Just copped a navy floral polo on the aftermarket. Had to do it. $135, so not too bad.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

June 1, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
PKdaGod

I know this isn't news, but quality control of supreme is some bullshit now. I see that weird line where the suede is glued onto the cap on most of these floral camps. Didn't see that on any of the s/s 11 safaris or the donegals. Loose stitching on the brim too.

is that shit easily removable? i asked about it awhile back and nobody knew what i was talking about

still no idea what the fuck you are talking about
June 1, 2012 @ 07:10 PM

Inactive

maybe your floral didn't have it. mine comes in on monday so i'll post a pic of what i'm talking about

June 1, 2012 @ 07:18 PM

Inactive

I ordered my floral cap online, yet it came with a tag. Strange. I'm really impressed with the fit and overall design of the hat. I got dat clutch flower placement doe. Gardener gang we out'chea.

Feedback

June 1, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
rhythmz

"Let me say this shit in slow-mo, homo You don't fuckin' skate, take off that Box Logo"
-Tyler the creator on Assmilk

I know most of you hate tyler and i'm not going to argue but this quote kinda goes along with the forum.

Some of you faggots need to start skating

You do know the owner of Supreme never skated, right?

imma be real with you. put it this way, i'm not gonna start skating to be just like you who wears supreme because you skate. thats the same as wearing it because other people wear it if you think about it bro. i'm one of those niggahs that wears this brand because of the quality and not because i skate or because its hype, but because some musicians such as myself like to have a little style jafeel?

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

June 1, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
rhythmz

grail arrived today.

congrats. you just won

June 1, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
rhythmz

to all the cats who say they feel great cause they wear supreme compared to other obey wearing niggahs at school, good for you O_o. i fux with obey button ups and there is nothing wrong with them, they look and feel great and not alot of people have those neither.

June 1, 2012 @ 07:30 PM

Inactive

to all the cats who say they feel great cause they wear supreme compared to other obey wearing niggahs at school, good for you O_o. i fux with obey button ups and there is nothing wrong with them, they look and feel great and not alot of people have those neither.

good for you as well

June 1, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
rhythmz

good for you as well

you're one of the squares on this thread so ill let you slip big daddy.

June 1, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
PKdaGod

I ordered my floral cap online, yet it came with a tag. Strange. I'm really impressed with the fit and overall design of the hat. I got dat clutch flower placement doe. Gardener gang we out'chea.

hey Zach when are we gonna lynch a pinoy fam? i remember we talked about it..

GARDENER GANG!!
June 1, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
DarthVader

GARDENER GANG!!

^lol
June 1, 2012 @ 07:56 PM

Inactive

GARDENER GANG!!

I don't remember talking about that lol

Feedback

June 1, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
xxxyungoonxxx

hey guys i was wondering do i have to skateboard to wear supreme
June 1, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
SHARKlN

gardener gang makes no sense, it's misplaced. the print is clearly wildflowers.
June 1, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
christopher.

nigga get out. After seeing your shitty thread in Off Topic, just delete your account.
June 1, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
Dino Spumoni

You can only wear supreme while skating in the middle of nyc traffic. Shit's dangerous son. Supreme is not for the faint of heart.
June 1, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
xxxyungoonxxx

You can only wear supreme while skating in the middle of nyc traffic. Shit's dangerous son. Supreme is not for the faint of heart.

will i have to kall 911
June 1, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
DarthVader

gardener and Arabia gang bitch
June 1, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
DJPrep

Here's a pic of my under brim on one of my natural florals. My navy floral didn't have it and i don't think my other natural did either.

Its not noticeable at all from the top though so its nbd. I might take a suede brush to it to see if it comes off.
June 1, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
donadamsky

Anybody know what season these came out in?

Dat 412 lifestyle

412 in this bitch

That's what the fucks good right there. Haha my man.

I saw the same buccos pillbox without supreme stitching at south side sal val a couple days after that hat dropped

yeah you see this hat everywhere in the burgh, it carries some history

June 1, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
PKdaGod

Here's a pic of my under brim on one of my natural florals. My navy floral didn't have it and i don't think my other natural did either.

Its not noticeable at all from the top though so its nbd. I might take a suede brush to it to see if it comes off.

looks like complete shit
June 1, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
analbeadz

supremes quality is somewhat questionable... my camel cap had multiple 1-2 inch lines of unstitched seams...
June 1, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
adam5

Got my 2nd floral earlier from ups. Don't know which one to keep

June 1, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
origins

right one for sure.
June 1, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
donadamsky

right one for sure.

yeah, right is definitely better

June 1, 2012 @ 09:05 PM

Inactive

damn they fucked you over. hopefully it goes away easily

June 1, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
origins

damn they fucked you over. hopefully it goes away easily

it's normal, i have the same shit on it. it's glue, they just got a bit lazy removing it.
June 1, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
unknown123

looks like a sweat stain shit

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.