Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 31, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
unknown123

do you guys know how big a fucking beach towel is, you'd look beyond retarded putting it on your head. one thing is a rag but this shit is huge
it was a joke, dumbass.

you weren't even a part of it ..
May 31, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
christopher.

do you guys know how big a fucking beach towel is, you'd look beyond retarded putting it on your head. one thing is a rag but this shit is huge
it was a joke, dumbass.

neither were you. At least i can see a joke.
May 31, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
takman

Pass on everything!!

I swear some of these items are "hype-checks" by supreme just to see how suckered some of you lemmings are. That hawaiian shirt looks straight-up gross. I'm talking serious "pussy repellent". No way anybody here would buy or wear that shit if it didn't have supreme on the tag. Are you effing kidding me?
May 31, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
Trespace

Pass on everything!!

I swear some of these items are "hype-checks" by supreme just to see how suckered some of you lemmings are. That hawaiian shirt looks straight-up gross. I'm talking serious "pussy repellent". No way anybody here would buy or wear that shit if it didn't have supreme on the tag. Are you effing kidding me?

This. Dont know how supreme gets away with a lot of stuff
May 31, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
unknown123

it was a joke, dumbass.

neither were you. At least i can see a joke.

u hype ?
May 31, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
paulywalnuts

Pass on everything!!

you must be new

nunchucks
boxing gloves
plastic waterguns
roach clip keychains
real/dead scorpion keychains

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

May 31, 2012 @ 10:44 PM

Inactive

Pass on everything!!

"serious pussy repellent" lmao its true tho females hate hawaiian shirts

May 31, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
brian

Pass on everything!!

This. Dont know how supreme gets away with a lot of stuff

I don't know man, I wish that red hawaiian DIDN'T have a supreme tag on it so I can cop for cheap. it wouldn't be in reg rotation but I'd be stoked to find it at a thrift. It's hating on other hawaiian shirts but liking this one thats whack.
May 31, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
judgemyjoindate

Pass on everything!!

flaming opinions not needed, gtfo. pussy repellant? if you are repelling pussy, that's you... i know if i wore that shirt females would be complimenting.. i would wear that shirt any day idk why it's so necessary for you to hate on it. how many other swamp green looking hawaiians do you see? i like it. much more than the red/// still slept but i see myself going back this weekend.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 31, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
unknown123

today at SupNy, while talking to Pryce the illest fanboy walked in. Knee socks, OF shirt, short shorts, vans & a canvas camp cap. The thing about it, he had his parents come in and buy him a hawaiian shirt and 2 5panels. Damn son, who here still uses their parents money to buy supreme ? smh
May 31, 2012 @ 10:51 PM

today at SupNy, while talking to Pryce the illest fanboy walked in. Knee socks, OF shirt, short shorts, vans & a canvas camp cap. The thing about it, he had his parents come in and buy him a hawaiian shirt and 2 5panels. Damn son, who here still uses their parents money to buy supreme ? smh

lmfao @ name dropping a supreme employee. jesus christ.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

May 31, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
huynh

oops misread, edit
May 31, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
christopher.

Real talk. No one care's if your're on their dicks on the daily and got their names.
May 31, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
unknown123

better than " that white guy "
May 31, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
unknown123

Real talk. No one care's if your're on their dicks on the daily and got their names.

but why cant you get off my dick tho ? shit man.
May 31, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
tree fiddy

anybody know if there are any black tie dye shirts in la or ny in medium?
May 31, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
YungGecko

Apparently there are still snake skins in the LDN store i know the LDN store keeps stock for a while but doubt they still have them out? Anyone shed some light?

was there monday and they still had them. to be honest, generally no one in the uk will want to wear some shit like that unless you're from east london but then you would't have the cash to buy ha
hell they even have tnf collab out
only thing that sold out relatively quickly recently was floral polo
May 31, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
falcon0

Whats the best way to keep a hat DS? Should I just leave it in the box wrapped in the bag or hang it up?
May 31, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
huynh

Whats the best way to keep a hat DS? Should I just leave it in the box wrapped in the bag or hang it up?

lol, you serious?
May 31, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
christopher.

seriously? smh.
May 31, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
lalala

S/S opening day couple dudes (early 20s) had their dad roll up in a suit and pay off the doorman to get them in. that spoiled life.

x

May 31, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
Panther.

Cause you're so much better.
Zzz

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

May 31, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
PKdaGod

zip-lock baggies cuh

keep all mine in a zip

DS like a bitch

wearing camps are for faggots
May 31, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
0mar

Yo, didnt get back on today cus of work.

But ya'll guessed right about that collab video...
May 31, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
unknown123

Zzz

i dont got my parents paying, that mcdonalds cashier lifeee. lol jk
June 1, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
Fusion

zip-lock baggies cuh

keep all mine in a zip

DS like a bitch

wearing camps are for faggots

I usually double bag my hats in zip-locks. Sometimes triple for my nicer stuff. cool

Yes.

June 1, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
candlejack

grail arrived today.

June 1, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
3bgbenji

Zzz

i dont got my parents paying, that mcdonalds cashier lifeee. lol jk

I work at Mickey D's nigga, there is no shame in it.

NWOT OLIVE CAMEL CAMP FOR SALE 70 shipped NWT White Mantra SZ L 55 Shipped Buy both for 105 shipped.

June 1, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
supremeb4nine4

american flag towel alot smaller than beach towel,

Yo, didnt get back on today cus of work.

But ya'll guessed right about that collab video...

that juicy j collab BK was talking bout in ol thread... trippy mane

life

June 1, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
Yung Island

anyone know if there's anything I should do about my floral camp having a mildly fucked up box logo?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.