May 31, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
vafins

Searched through instagram/tumblr for some camel fit pics. Natta.

Also, info on this?

I was just wondering the other day if they've ever released a folding knife. Have they ever released the same accessory in different seasons?

I mean yeah kinda they have released a brass zippo and a silver zippo and the pocket knife keychain had been released before they have had the puffy keychains in diffrent colors and years shit like that
May 31, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
paulywalnuts

Not one comment about the summer stripe shirt. Thought that shit was too clean. Copped that and the red Hawaiian on a re stock

That's a fucking DOPE shirt! Most in this thread are youngsters and they don't appreciate items like that. I'm interested but it's not exactly cheap. The pink or the blue is piff, I might end up pulling the trigger but I like to try all my dress shirts/non-flannel button downs on, same reason I didn't cop the CDG gusset joint.

what he said^
i'll buy it when i land an office job (hopefully in the next 2 months) because it's too hot to wear casually or otherwise

and the buck knife ^ is dope too, saw one for sale in the marketplace within the past 2 months. if i wanted that knife, i'd just go buy a buck knife or a gerber or something, the fact that finding a Supreme one is harder/expensive would dissuade me quickly

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

May 31, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
juliusmyth

RIP Supreme NY
1994-2011
"Dissent is the Highest Form of Patriotism"

Deaaad. Hahahahaha.

Have an account from '07... so don't even start with the '12 members shit.

May 31, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
paulywalnuts

beach towel sux, im on the flag towel doe
rockin that fresh towel like a summer time scarf

Bout to rock the flag towel on my dome with the arabic snap over it. Dat controversial fit

You came up with that idea on your own I bet?

May 31, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
aldrxn

Supreme x Buck Knives F/W 09 ^^^

Damn, I wonder how often those pop up on eBay. Think they'll ever release something like that again?

Possibly. Collaboration with another knife company maybe? Who knows.. Would be cool though.
May 31, 2012 @ 09:49 PM

Inactive

Bout to rock the flag towel on my dome with the arabic snap over it. Dat controversial fit

Feedback

May 31, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
aldrxn

May 31, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
paulywalnuts

my man

May 31, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
RyandaGod

You're fucking stupid. You posted a pic of Rocky rocking the towel over his hat. Don't try to flame and look like a dumb bitch
May 31, 2012 @ 09:53 PM

Inactive

Nah you ruined it nigga.

Feedback

May 31, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
odb.

You're fucking stupid. You posted a pic of Rocky rocking the towel over his hat. Don't try to flame and look like a dumb bitch

The difference between wearing the towel over'under a hat must be huge huh?
May 31, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
bobhall

of course the mac miller guy posts odd future
May 31, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
aldrxn

Nah you ruined it nigga.

Wasn't trying to flame. Just posted a pic of what he was trying to say but whaaaatever niggaaaa.
May 31, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
RyandaGod

ODB, if you're going to crack a joke, come correct. I wasn't even serious to begin with.... smh
May 31, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
CRASH_ONE

i'm sure all you cats that are bout to seriously rock a towel in public pull all the females

and the summer shirt is fire, but none of the colors would look good on me. too light. pinks dope but i just cant rock it. thats the only thing worth buying from this drop IMO
cheese

I have a question. Are the tees that are listed under "tops," the ones that are like $72, like the arc and dog paw tees, are they higher quality than the rest of the tee shirts? If not why are they more?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/174041/

cheese

I have a question. Are the tees that are listed under "tops," the ones that are like $72, like the arc and dog paw tees, are they higher quality than the rest of the tee shirts? If not why are they more?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/174041/

May 31, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
Panther.

How I feel about these Supreme releases?
Zzz

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

May 31, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
CRASH_ONE

^ they are of better quality, cut diff, fit diff, etc.

when i tried on the arc, it was more like an old school baseball jersey, iono its hard to explain, still doesnt justify the price tho IMO
May 31, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
origins

CDG drop was diesel, as well as the floral shit.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

May 31, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
mobbyluii

How I feel about these Supreme releases?
Zzz

lolz

IG: @mobbyluii

May 31, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
Meoww

Nubs.....
One is cut & sew and other is just a print on blanks.
May 31, 2012 @ 10:09 PM

Inactive

I'm kinda bummed at the price of the tanks. As soon as the preview came out, I was excited for the Pinup Tank, but for $68... idk.

Feedback

May 31, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
Meoww

I'm kinda bummed at the price of the tanks. As soon as the preview came out, I was excited for the Pinup Tank, but for $68... idk.

My thought exactly. Was ok with a 40$ pricetag but 60+ is stupid.
May 31, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
unknown123

do you guys know how big a fucking beach towel is, you'd look beyond retarded putting it on your head. one thing is a rag but this shit is huge
May 31, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
kr00kd

Not one comment about the summer stripe shirt. Thought that shit was too clean. Copped that and the red Hawaiian on a re stock

That's a fucking DOPE shirt! Most in this thread are youngsters and they don't appreciate items like that. I'm interested but it's not exactly cheap. The pink or the blue is piff, I might end up pulling the trigger but I like to try all my dress shirts/non-flannel button downs on, same reason I didn't cop the CDG gusset joint.

yeah im kind of the same way, its hard for me cuz ive said it 3 times before, but mediums fit fine width wise but are a little short, where as longs are a little bigger then i like width wise but good length

i think im just gonna start getting larges and having a professional tailor take them in an inch or so.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 31, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
hazardouz10

Yeah the tank is extra weak this time around imo
May 31, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
christopher.

do you guys know how big a fucking beach towel is, you'd look beyond retarded putting it on your head. one thing is a rag but this shit is huge
it was a joke, dumbass.
May 31, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
illusive

Apparently there are still snake skins in the LDN store i know the LDN store keeps stock for a while but doubt they still have them out? Anyone shed some light?
May 31, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
RyandaGod

LMAO. if you can read and understand the statement, I originally made a joke to Pauly about wearing the american flag towel on my head under the arabic snap. Then people lost it for some reason.... it was just a joke

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.