Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 29, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
kr00kd

And speaking of secret drops, an OTTOMAN camp would make me instacream... cool
DjPrep, we need some of dat photoshop shit 1 more time.

Hahaha. Ill see if I can get something done this week. Im dissapointed to hear about the fit of the Big Dot. Mine should be here Wednesday and I got a medium also. Im 6'0 though, so it should be a problem right?

It should fit you fine!

It might be a bit short for you. I'm 5'8 and mediums for buttondowns is about perfect neck-to-hem length for me.

I wouldnt mind if its a little short, just not finna show off some mid drift ya feel? hahaha. I dont plan on tucking in and will def be wearing with shorts, so im hoping it will be a winner. Otherwise it shouldnt be to hard to slang being that it sold out pretty quick online.

damn you got a M in the big dot? i got a L, hope it fits right. i just got a M in the liberty from last season and it fits good, but its longer then normal mediums.

lot of it depends on the shorts you wear it with though, ie my L oxford looks good with the field shorts cuz they are a bit bigger. but i couldnt wear a sz M button up with the field shorts. polo has some nice good fitting shorts that look good with mediums.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 29, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
fl1992

Man those split henleys sold out so fast and I haven't seen a single fit pic, makes me wonder how many were even produced
May 29, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
DJPrep

And speaking of secret drops, an OTTOMAN camp would make me instacream... cool
DjPrep, we need some of dat photoshop shit 1 more time.

Hahaha. Ill see if I can get something done this week. Im dissapointed to hear about the fit of the Big Dot. Mine should be here Wednesday and I got a medium also. Im 6'0 though, so it should be a problem right?

It should fit you fine!

It might be a bit short for you. I'm 5'8 and mediums for buttondowns is about perfect neck-to-hem length for me.

I wouldnt mind if its a little short, just not finna show off some mid drift ya feel? hahaha. I dont plan on tucking in and will def be wearing with shorts, so im hoping it will be a winner. Otherwise it shouldnt be to hard to slang being that it sold out pretty quick online.

damn you got a M in the big dot? i got a L, hope it fits right. i just got a M in the liberty from last season and it fits good, but its longer then normal mediums.

lot of it depends on the shorts you wear it with though, ie my L oxford looks good with the field shorts cuz they are a bit bigger. but i couldnt wear a sz M button up with the field shorts. polo has some nice good fitting shorts that look good with mediums.

Yea man. We are about the same height weight, but the reason i went with the medium in the big dot is because I tried on a medium and a large in the shadow plaid at SupNY and I looked like a clown in the large it was so big. I also dont mind my clothes on the slimmer side and most of my pants/shorts are pretty slim as well, so the proportions arent off.
I did however order the Floral Polo in a Large after quickly peeking at the sizing chart right before the drop. And Im thinking that was a good move after seeing smaller dudes with Mediums and they looked pretty tight on them.
My Polo gets here today, and my Big Dot should get here tomorrow or Wednesday. Ill keep u posted.
May 29, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
wiizzyy

Got My Floral Today! Hyped
May 29, 2012 @ 08:21 PM

Inactive

what did you get? more specifically
my shit still hasn't even shipped yet

May 29, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
flwy

floral camp coming in the mail today, should be here soon. Hopefully i get some flowers on it.
May 29, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
volatile

floral camp coming in the mail today, should be here soon. Hopefully i get some flowers on it.

Proper took my time choosing mine in the store lol, safe guy took a load out for me to choose from, luckily managed to choose one with a dope flower covering the whole side. Hope you get a good one too! There are some shockers going around on the bay lol...

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

May 29, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
wiizzyy

what did you get? more specifically
my shit still hasn't even shipped yet

I got the Navy Floral with a Supreme sticker.
May 29, 2012 @ 08:34 PM

Inactive

You don't say. When I ordered my Panama 5 Panel they gave me a HUF sticker.

Feedback

May 29, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
Famous-Amos

So guys im 5'5 and weigh 161 a bit i've got a belly, you think a large box logo hoodie would fit or an XL hoodie would fit?
no. neither don't think. I'm 6'0" 210 and a XL fits me. My brother is 6'0" 190 and a large fits him.

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

May 29, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
slap

I'm 5'8" 165. I wear Medium.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 29, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
Famous-Amos

hey guys just wondering...

what do you guys think of the woolrich caps with flaps and how much they go for now days?

also, whats a good price to let my supreme leopard coaches jacket (xl) go for?
you could easily get 300

May 29, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
RyandaGod

Gotta be more specific.
May 29, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
adam5

Don't know whether to sell my extra floral camp or keep it on ice. Decisions decisions
May 29, 2012 @ 08:39 PM

Inactive

Don't know whether to sell my extra floral camp or keep it on ice. Decisions decisions

Both. Keep it on ice and sell it for $150 in 2 years.

Feedback

May 29, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
whatisthis

Man those split henleys sold out so fast and I haven't seen a single fit pic, makes me wonder how many were even produced

I'm 5'10. Got a L. Fits great. The sleeves are a tad tight (I'm not yoked but neither am I skinny).

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 29, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
Famous-Amos

i heard a couple people talk about how supreme still hasn't shipped there florals yet. I bought mine on the restock on thursday and it also hasn't been shipped yet. weird.

May 29, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
wiizzyy

And When I Ordered My Huf Plantlife 5 Panel They Gave Me A Supreme Sticker. What A Coincidence!
May 29, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
fucktwitter

I wonder how many people Copd the glasses
All are still in stock lol
May 29, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
ch3ckm4rk

shits been on the ups truck since morning. fuck man where's my floral shit!
May 29, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
feathers

lol youre gonna get it today bro. chilllll

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

May 29, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
ch3ckm4rk

lol youre gonna get it today bro. chilllll

loool i know. i've just been up since i got the notification. i literally cleaned my room and rearranged the fuck out of everything because of the anticipation. i don't want to leave my house without seeing them! damn ups…gets me so anxious some times lol.
May 29, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
paulywalnuts

jesus tapdancing christ people - your shit is coming. they probably shipped out 7500 orders this week, yours is not special. took 10 days for me to get a pair of work shorts on a restock in the middle of the week, the UPS label was broken for 3 days, but it eventually came, so chill.

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

May 29, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
analbeadz

i copped both florals and my natural isnt coming till monday... my life sucks

p.s. dont tell me to quit bitching because i got both... i don't wanna hear it
May 29, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
Chuck E

dat Captain America tee tho....

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

May 29, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
Kamikaze

i copped both florals and my natural isnt coming till monday... my life sucks

p.s. dont tell me to quit bitching because i got both... i don't wanna hear it

Quit bitching
May 29, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
paulywalnuts

my $64 hat is taking over week to get to my house FML!

meanwhile in Africa...
*picture of a plate with no food on it*

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

May 29, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
bobhall

i'm definitely writing a strongly worded letter to supreme HQ about their unacceptable shipping and handling practices
May 29, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
kr00kd

yeah i still havent got ship confirmation from thursday though.

its whatever, i know shit will come.

i get so sick of reading about all the shipping questions.

May 29, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
kr00kd

i'm definitely writing a strongly worded letter to supreme HQ about their unacceptable shipping and handling practices

lol i hope your serious

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.