Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 29, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
jaeyoung

And speaking of secret drops, an OTTOMAN camp would make me instacream... cool
DjPrep, we need some of dat photoshop shit 1 more time.

Hahaha. Ill see if I can get something done this week. Im dissapointed to hear about the fit of the Big Dot. Mine should be here Wednesday and I got a medium also. Im 6'0 though, so it should be a problem right?

It should fit you fine!

It might be a bit short for you. I'm 5'8 and mediums for buttondowns is about perfect neck-to-hem length for me.
May 29, 2012 @ 06:40 PM

Inactive

pink snakeskin shirt restocked in medium

May 29, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
itspremedoe

how do cdg hoodies fit? bigger or smaller than box logo?

I wouldn't say significantly smaller... but it does feel quite slimmer around the shoulders and chest area, especially around the shoulders. I always recommend sizing up from your tee size for a hoody but it isn't like you need to size up again for the cdg hoody, just know you're getting a slim cut hoody I guess.

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

May 29, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
endagr8

Anyone else notice that this dude's got a mad camel toe? Pass.

Flakers gonna flake.

May 29, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
donadamsky

Actually its not about who wears it and when. If that shit dont sell on the drop week, like in the actual store not online. Then they put em back out, do you know how much stock of each item there is ? Sometimes they put out shit randomly, and only like 10 of each.

they also restocked on the ottomans at the store

just makes u wonder what kinda items are sitting in that back room...

May 29, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
lalala

suddenly I'm pissed that i slept on the CDG drop. need dat navy pullover. nobody seems to be selling mediums sad

x

May 29, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
boogiesupreme

suddenly I'm pissed that i slept on the CDG drop. need dat navy pullover. nobody seems to be selling mediums sad

you're about to get raped on that price. .

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 29, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
unknown123

LMAO
May 29, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
boogiesupreme

funny how we were mentioning supreme x dragonball z awhile back, and some artist did dragon ball z characters in various supreme gear.

http://hypebeast.com/2012/05/dragon-ball-z-hmn-alns-part-2/

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 29, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
ch3ckm4rk

word, i slept too. but i was luckily enough to get my hands on the black cdg camp. probably the best one. the panel with the box logo is just too dope
May 29, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
OR NAH

Anyone else's floral not shipped yet?

where the azn girls at

May 29, 2012 @ 07:15 PM

Inactive

the reversed box logo kinda ruins it for me

May 29, 2012 @ 07:18 PM

Inactive

my floral camp still hasn't shipped yet

May 29, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
unknown123

Ty has the sexiest board design ever. He customized the cruiser this season, damn son
May 29, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
DJPrep

Hahaha. Ill see if I can get something done this week. Im dissapointed to hear about the fit of the Big Dot. Mine should be here Wednesday and I got a medium also. Im 6'0 though, so it should be a problem right?

It should fit you fine!

It might be a bit short for you. I'm 5'8 and mediums for buttondowns is about perfect neck-to-hem length for me.

I wouldnt mind if its a little short, just not finna show off some mid drift ya feel? hahaha. I dont plan on tucking in and will def be wearing with shorts, so im hoping it will be a winner. Otherwise it shouldnt be to hard to slang being that it sold out pretty quick online.
May 29, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
donadamsky

word, i slept too. but i was luckily enough to get my hands on the black cdg camp. probably the best one. the panel with the box logo is just too dope

the navy box logo camp has the best arrangment imo, i like the thin stripes on the brim

May 29, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
DJPrep

Its slow at work so I did a comparison of the short sleeve button downs based on the Supreme sizing and what CliffEdge has up. It looks like the Hawaiian Shirt will fit a little slimmer than the other SS button downs according to the CliffEdge sizing.
For the Large - Body length: 29, Chest Width: 21 Shoulder Width: 18. I tried on a Medium Small Plaid when i stopped in SupNY and it fit perfect and the large Hawaiian measurements are almost the same as a Medium Small Plaid.
Just wanted to give people a heads up. Im thinking it might be best to size up, dont you guys think?
May 29, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
odb.

Anyone notice the striped tank top on the Japan site? Has a champion type vintage look to it. Looks real piff.
May 29, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
Panther.

Holy fuck I almost said the same exact thing... fuckin vagina

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

May 29, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
kr00kd

It should fit you fine!

I wouldnt mind if its a little short, just not finna show off some mid drift ya feel? hahaha. I dont plan on tucking in and will def be wearing with shorts, so im hoping it will be a winner. Otherwise it shouldnt be to hard to slang being that it sold out pretty quick online.

damn you got a M in the big dot? i got a L, hope it fits right. i just got a M in the liberty from last season and it fits good, but its longer then normal mediums.

lot of it depends on the shorts you wear it with though, ie my L oxford looks good with the field shorts cuz they are a bit bigger. but i couldnt wear a sz M button up with the field shorts. polo has some nice good fitting shorts that look good with mediums.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 29, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
fl1992

Man those split henleys sold out so fast and I haven't seen a single fit pic, makes me wonder how many were even produced
May 29, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
DJPrep

It should fit you fine!

damn you got a M in the big dot? i got a L, hope it fits right. i just got a M in the liberty from last season and it fits good, but its longer then normal mediums.

lot of it depends on the shorts you wear it with though, ie my L oxford looks good with the field shorts cuz they are a bit bigger. but i couldnt wear a sz M button up with the field shorts. polo has some nice good fitting shorts that look good with mediums.

Yea man. We are about the same height weight, but the reason i went with the medium in the big dot is because I tried on a medium and a large in the shadow plaid at SupNY and I looked like a clown in the large it was so big. I also dont mind my clothes on the slimmer side and most of my pants/shorts are pretty slim as well, so the proportions arent off.
I did however order the Floral Polo in a Large after quickly peeking at the sizing chart right before the drop. And Im thinking that was a good move after seeing smaller dudes with Mediums and they looked pretty tight on them.
My Polo gets here today, and my Big Dot should get here tomorrow or Wednesday. Ill keep u posted.
May 29, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
wiizzyy

Got My Floral Today! Hyped
May 29, 2012 @ 08:21 PM

Inactive

what did you get? more specifically
my shit still hasn't even shipped yet

May 29, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
flwy

floral camp coming in the mail today, should be here soon. Hopefully i get some flowers on it.
May 29, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
volatile

floral camp coming in the mail today, should be here soon. Hopefully i get some flowers on it.

Proper took my time choosing mine in the store lol, safe guy took a load out for me to choose from, luckily managed to choose one with a dope flower covering the whole side. Hope you get a good one too! There are some shockers going around on the bay lol...

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

May 29, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
wiizzyy

what did you get? more specifically
my shit still hasn't even shipped yet

I got the Navy Floral with a Supreme sticker.
May 29, 2012 @ 08:34 PM

Inactive

You don't say. When I ordered my Panama 5 Panel they gave me a HUF sticker.

Feedback

May 29, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
Famous-Amos

So guys im 5'5 and weigh 161 a bit i've got a belly, you think a large box logo hoodie would fit or an XL hoodie would fit?
no. neither don't think. I'm 6'0" 210 and a XL fits me. My brother is 6'0" 190 and a large fits him.

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

May 29, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
slap

I'm 5'8" 165. I wear Medium.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.