May 29, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
DarthVader

Hey who knows what season the zodiac camp is from? I totally forgot about it.
S/S 11

wooot. thanks
May 29, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
djxlad

you guys think supreme will release more box logo hoodies this fall/winter?
May 29, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
huynh

My floral came in today (Monday) and I live on the west coast (Vancouver, Canada)
Pretty happy with it, subtle flowers and not full of leaves but it's sufficient.
Loving the linen texture and it is SO light, feels like nothing on your head and the fit is deep like the donegal which is great. Y'all will fall in love with it when it comes in.

No issue that I see on the suede brim connecting with the linen. Some people said they had marks around that area where the cap is pressed and glued together?

Big dot also came in, not too impressed with the fit. It fits pretty long on me but I'm not the tallest dude (5'7 / 5'8, size M)
I like the pattern and the lightweight material, the top button is kind of a bitch to do if you want to wear it buttoned all the way but it just fits like ass on me. Will probably slang or save it for fall/winter to wear under a sweater.
May 29, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
huynh

And speaking of secret drops, an OTTOMAN camp would make me instacream... cool
DjPrep, we need some of dat photoshop shit 1 more time.
May 29, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
californiarider

probably its been every year. and how do the cdg hoodies fit compared to the box logo hoodies?

IG: @thesupersun

May 29, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
djxlad

probably its been every year. and how do the cdg hoodies fit compared to the box logo hoodies?

yeah how do their hoodies fit, i usually wear large but i heard it's better to size up.
May 29, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
mcgotkicks

its about the same.

the #1 rule before purchasing a box logo pullover is..... if you feel like you need to size up. Size up.
May 29, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
californiarider

its about the same.

the #1 rule before purchasing a box logo pullover is..... if you feel like you need to size up. Size up.

thats true but i am 6'0 155 and i feel like i can fit into a large but i wear a XL box logo and its a little big. I just heard that since its a S/S its bigger

IG: @thesupersun

May 29, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
Fonze

My floral came in today (Monday) and I live on the west coast (Vancouver, Canada)
Pretty happy with it, subtle flowers and not full of leaves but it's sufficient.
Loving the linen texture and it is SO light, feels like nothing on your head and the fit is deep like the donegal which is great. Y'all will fall in love with it when it comes in.

No issue that I see on the suede brim connecting with the linen. Some people said they had marks around that area where the cap is pressed and glued together?

Big dot also came in, not too impressed with the fit. It fits pretty long on me but I'm not the tallest dude (5'7 / 5'8, size M)
I like the pattern and the lightweight material, the top button is kind of a bitch to do if you want to wear it buttoned all the way but it just fits like ass on me. Will probably slang or save it for fall/winter to wear under a sweater.

Damn how did you get your shit so fast. Ordered mine 11 on the dot and it doesn't come til next monday.
May 29, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
qrct1

Damn how did you get your shit so fast. Ordered mine 11 on the dot and it doesn't come til next monday.

same.. but i'm in CA so this may be expected

aeterna13.com

May 29, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
huynh

Lucky I guess, Supreme has been on point for shipping stuff out the past few drops for me (Order Thurs, receive on Mon or Tues)
My order was also put in at 11:00am
May 29, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
donadamsky

How does the sale at the end of the season usually work? Do they put everything that didn't fully sell on the site? Is it hectic and difficult to grab a lot of items?

i dont know about an online sale but hopefully there's a "warehouse sale" like they've had b4. id definitely have to make a trip up to NYC for that. to anyone who went to one, what items did they have available and how were the prices ?

May 29, 2012 @ 07:36 AM
paulywalnuts

How does the sale at the end of the season usually work? Do they put everything that didn't fully sell on the site? Is it hectic and difficult to grab a lot of items?

won't happen again this season i bet
but usually most stuff that is not a collab or a cut and sew piece (i.e. not a t-shirt or camp cap) will be on sale

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

May 29, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
analbeadz

usually how long does it take you guys to get your online orders... i live in az and usually my orders dont get here untill the following thursday or friday
May 29, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
djxlad

So guys im 5'5 and weigh 161 a bit i've got a belly, you think a large box logo hoodie would fit or an XL hoodie would fit?
May 29, 2012 @ 08:33 AM
huynh

usually how long does it take you guys to get your online orders... i live in az and usually my orders dont get here untill the following thursday or friday

varies, there is tracking
So guys im 5'5 and weigh 161 a bit i've got a belly, you think a large box logo hoodie would fit or an XL hoodie would fit?

they will both be long as fuck, even a medium would be long..
May 29, 2012 @ 08:36 AM
Captainc

Is this releasing again or soon?

SELLING LOT'S OF DIAMOND SUPPLY CLOTHES - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189137 & http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189139

May 29, 2012 @ 08:39 AM
DarthVader

Next season. These already dropped
But they have this hat every season.
May 29, 2012 @ 08:48 AM
ogwhiz

I live in Az too and it takes that long for me too
May 29, 2012 @ 09:14 AM
laleche

I live in Az too and it takes that long for me too

i live in AZ and I usually get my shit a week after I order it; order on thursday, delivered on thursday.
but since we had memorial day, i'm getting my floral pushed back a day to friday, since UPS dont fux wit shipping on memorial day.
May 29, 2012 @ 09:33 AM
Captainc

Next season. These already dropped
But they have this hat every season.

Thanks man. When does next season start? Btw is it different every time?

SELLING LOT'S OF DIAMOND SUPPLY CLOTHES - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189137 & http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189139

May 29, 2012 @ 10:15 AM
azuretheory

Thanks man. When does next season start? Btw is it different every time?

Next season usually kicks off around september.

facebook.com/asgods facebook.com/pilotxmusic

May 29, 2012 @ 10:33 AM
supremem

They have a sale? When's the sale?

Footwear is only on sale at the end of the season.
May 29, 2012 @ 11:49 AM
candlejack

hey guys just wondering...

what do you guys think of the woolrich caps with flaps and how much they go for now days?

also, whats a good price to let my supreme leopard coaches jacket (xl) go for?
May 29, 2012 @ 01:47 PM
jacobsever

Has anyone sold anything overseas before? Put my floral shorts in eBay, and someone from Japan wants to buy them. I've only shipped internationally before, and the buyer claimed he never got the item and I had to give a full refund. Don't want that to happen again. But this dude has a 100% positive feedback with like 120 ratings. And Supreme DOES have a pretty big scene in Japan. Think it's safe, as long as I get a tracking number, delivery conformation, etc?

May 29, 2012 @ 01:54 PM
thegnarstar

For everyone curious as to why the FUCK Supreme has a poorly drawn Captain America, it's Daniel Johnston artwork. He's a crazy motherfucker. So expect it to come out as Daniel Johnston x Supreme "Jesus Loves You" Tee.

¶¶ FS/FT ¶¶ Supreme Canvas Camp Cap (Black) 9/10 ≈ UpperPlayground Camp Cap (Maroon/Red) 8/10

May 29, 2012 @ 02:22 PM
0mar

Has anyone sold anything overseas before? Put my floral shorts in eBay, and someone from Japan wants to buy them. I've only shipped internationally before, and the buyer claimed he never got the item and I had to give a full refund. Don't want that to happen again. But this dude has a 100% positive feedback with like 120 ratings. And Supreme DOES have a pretty big scene in Japan. Think it's safe, as long as I get a tracking number, delivery conformation, etc?

I sold a union jack box logo tee to japan and it was perfectly fine.

If youve got numbers and proof of posting then ebay/paypal will protect both of you.
May 29, 2012 @ 02:31 PM
dellzz

you good to go. Just make sure to take a pic of the item with box, label and tracking number before you send it out. If the buyer claims he didn't receive it and starts filing a complaint, you have the proof to lean back on.
May 29, 2012 @ 02:34 PM
Quezz

Buyer going to to say he got the wrong size and send you fake supreme back and keep the real one.
May 29, 2012 @ 02:36 PM
dellzz

That's why take detail pics with your tag name and address.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.