Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 29, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
theschneiddog

Whats your favorite pick up of the season??? Baseball jersey and cdg hoodie for me. Hoodie is one of the best supreme drops in years imo

probably the arabic pullover and the navy foulard

yea foulard is the probably the best fitting cap of the season. Traded my maroon a couple weeks ago for the safari cap.

for me i love my arabic hoodie and the camo army 5-panel is one of my best fitting 5-panels ive ever had, also really down with supreme showing support like that.

i have no idea what i am talking about

May 29, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
REVS

went to the store to get a floral camp today and I like it but it feels flimsy to be honest. Didn't expect it to be like that

It's a spring/summer linen hat.... What did you expect?

Jesus can you never just be helpful, always making out like people are making stupid comments

Agreed. The dude is a faggot.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 29, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
unknown123

that goon Ty ! but damn when you guys said you were passing the supxcampbells shit, you really meant it hard.
May 29, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
christopher.

^ wtf are you talking about?
May 29, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
unknown123

the stockroom in the back is full of these 5panels. As in no one wanted them at all, they just stood on the shelfs
May 29, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
paulywalnuts

wearing floral polo, floral shorts, floral camp, floral pullover

quadrafloral

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

May 29, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
unknown123

Isn't that, the guy HardToFathom ?
paulywalnuts

the stockroom in the back is full of these 5panels. As in no one wanted them at all, they just stood on the shelfs

um ya
thems is gay as fuck

christopher.

oh shit i didn't see the background. Yeah, those black campbell's are just sittin'
May 29, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
Gli x Azzurri

Its cause they're ugly as fawk.

You work @ SupNY?
May 29, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
paulywalnuts

went to the store to get a floral camp today and I like it but it feels flimsy to be honest. Didn't expect it to be like that

It's a spring/summer linen hat.... What did you expect?

Jesus can you never just be helpful, always making out like people are making stupid comments

This. Ryans the name is probably the most irritating member on this forum, constantly beefing. Like actually shut the fuck bro. Never post anything of worth.

Lmao, anyone worth while in this thread fucks with me. I could care less what most of you people have to say. Keep posting stupid shit doe

everyone that's mad prolly said something stupid and Ryan called them out on it

May 29, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
unknown123

You work @ SupNY?

i wouldn't be here if i did lol. But nah im just close with the workers
May 29, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
Gli x Azzurri

You work @ SupNY?

LOL tell em to quit acting like they go hard at all times. Prick life.
May 29, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
PlaboY

damn...every time i see a CDG hoody, it depresses me...need that grey one in my life...
May 29, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
unknown123

You work @ SupNY?

They aren't pricks, you just gotta know them lol. Say you had a store, where herbs come in and out trying on your items and leaving, pretty annoying.
May 29, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
Gli x Azzurri

You work @ SupNY?

They aren't pricks, you just gotta know them lol. Say you had a store, where herbs come in and out trying on your items and leaving, pretty annoying.
Meh that's true. Still, Con from BLVCK SCVLE NY is the dood. They should get to know him and learn how to interact with people.
May 29, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
REVS

Diggin' that Captain America tee in the preview from Warp.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 29, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
Panther.

I hope Pruseme makes a "Keisha smokin' on Keisha" T-Shirt. Pruseme x Cash Out collabz nahmsayn dawh
Also, OTWKFGA Fuk Da Poliec! Odd Them Wolf Kill Future Gang All! Yeah! Taylor the Creator! Pruseme!

But fuck OTWKFGA fanboys! I joined Pruseme a whole month ago! All the OTWKFGA fan boys joined like 3 weeks and 6 days ago! Losers!

Your gif has nothing to do wiv Pruseme.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

May 29, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
lalala

never had any issues at the nyc store. dudes have always been chill.

x

May 29, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
ShookOne

^ this... its like any other local. Once they notice u & start to get cool w/ u, they'll be more upfront on drops, prices, qty, etc. But when they see some HB, head to toe in Supreme, i'm sure they're even shaking their heads

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

May 29, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
xdylanx

^ this... its like any other local. Once they notice u & start to get cool w/ u, they'll be more upfront on drops, prices, qty, etc. But when they see some HB, head to toe in Supreme, i'm sure they're even shaking their heads

Seriously. Imagine all the idiots in this thread but irl all day long.
May 29, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
unknown123

I mean at least buy a sticker or some shit, you look retarded & broke
May 29, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
mcgotkicks

you guys are all wrong. They dont give a flying fuck about you. The more hypebeasts the better. All they care about is making that guap. Thats it.
May 29, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
fatcatt

damn...every time i see a CDG hoody, it depresses me...need that grey one in my life...

I agree, pretty disappointed i slept on thoose
May 29, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
unknown123

you guys are all wrong. They dont give a flying fuck about you. The more hypebeasts the better. All they care about is making that guap. Thats it.

You mean they dont care about the people they dont know. Come on son dont try to fit in, if you dont know dont say
May 29, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
mcgotkicks

You mean they dont care about the people they dont know. Come on son dont try to fit in, if you dont know dont say

yea i guess thats how it goes. I was able to snag a second camel and this kid asked the dude why I was able to cop 2 and he couldnt. He just gave him the cold shoulder. But being the nice guy i am i just let the kid buy it outside for 10 bucks over retail. It goes to show if youve been a regular and pay your dues you do get an upper hand in certain situations.
May 29, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
Gli x Azzurri

My point was this: They are not friendly people and they act like they have a stick shoved up their ass.

Other stores experience the same things. Supreme isn't the biggest deal in New York. You're an employee of a clothing shop, chill.
May 29, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
unknown123

yea i guess thats how it goes. I was able to snag a second camel and this kid asked the dude why I was able to cop 2 and he couldnt. He just gave him the cold shoulder. But being the nice guy i am i just let the kid but it outside for 10 bucks over retail. It goes to show if youve been a regular and pay your dues you do get an upper hand in certain situations.

Now i agree with you. You can spend all your life savings at the store without saying a word, and at the end of the day they will treat you the same as a newbie. Some guys are actually scared of the workers as if they're gonna do something, they're cool as fuck
May 29, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
mcgotkicks

buy*

Yea man i feel you. They are all pretty chill dudes. Ive been going to the LA store for years and never had an altercation with anyone.
May 29, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
weezyfuckdbaby

Got my Panama cap in the mail today. Glad it fits bigger than 5 panels from previous seasons which were way too small. The floral camp fits pretty deep as well.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.