300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
May 28, 2012 @ 04:00 PM

Inactive

Just got an email saying that the Supreme online shopped was changed, but I don't see any restocks. Weird.

Feedback

May 28, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
mrteebonilla

s
m
h

that nigga ricebeast.

lmfao this guy exposin.
but on the real tho, nigga needs a diet

^haha this is pretty funny but seriously guys this kids probably 14. I give him props for picking up those highly sought after items. XD Probably cried to his mom to buy this shit for him.

this fool commented on the FB supreme update saying his mom bought his ass sunglasses and the floral from last drop. He's just a spoiled fat shit.

http://www.facebook.com/diangel.estrella

you guys are fucked up nigga was in the hospital for somethin...

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

May 28, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
paulywalnuts

Dudes on hypebeasts stalking skills rivals /b/

/b/ doesn't stalk it murders than rapes.

Take it from a /b/tard who visits /b/ more often than any other website

lol at this basement dwelling mouthbreathing foreveralone that thinks /b/ does anything besides perpetuate unfunny as shit memes

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

May 28, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
paulywalnuts

heart disease at such a young age
shame really

May 28, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
mrteebonilla

^ damn lol

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

May 28, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
Swan

Captain America shirt looks awesome., and it really gives the metal letters suede camp a good look.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

May 28, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
Andyprops

i picked up that exact coloured oxford shirt from uniqlo. £20. Amazing quality

Whats the fit like? I find it very hard to find good fitting shirts,

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 28, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
Andyprops

http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/072017

That one?

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 28, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
0mar

I can't say a bad word about them. The quality is spot on, the sizing is great. I struggle finding decent shirts cus i have a big chest, but their shirt fits great and is a decent length. Go try some on man, for the price they are, i'd def pay at least double.
May 28, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
Gli x Azzurri

Need Captain America now.
May 28, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
Andyprops

I can't say a bad word about them. The quality is spot on, the sizing is great. I struggle finding decent shirts cus i have a big chest, but their shirt fits great and is a decent length. Go try some on man, for the price they are, i'd def pay at least double.

I'd have to order online, I live in Newcastle and they don't have a Uniqlo here.

May 28, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
californiarider

Just got an email saying that the Supreme online shopped was changed, but I don't see any restocks. Weird.

they send out emails for restock?

IG: @thesupersun

May 28, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
Panther.

I hope Pruseme makes a "Keisha smokin' on Keisha" T-Shirt. Pruseme x Cash Out collabz nahmsayn dawh
Also, OTWKFGA Fuk Da Poliec! Odd Them Wolf Kill Future Gang All! Yeah! Taylor the Creator! Pruseme!

But fuck OTWKFGA fanboys! I joined Pruseme a whole month ago! All the OTWKFGA fan boys joined like 3 weeks and 6 days ago! Losers!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

May 28, 2012 @ 04:37 PM

Inactive

they send out emails for restock?

Lol no. Most of us are subscribed to some sort of website change detector and they email you when a website (Supreme) is updated.

Feedback

May 28, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
Ian x illany

Need Captain America now.

word, that tee is niiiice

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

May 28, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
paulywalnuts

edit

shadowplaid shit in that new photoshoot looks amazing, trying to buy it but Supreme still declining my card. wonder if it's worth emailing them.

May 28, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
TysonLiu

Hello everyone I'm a Chinese and have same interest with you all, cop Supreme every Thursday. My first post here. Peace.
May 28, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
paulywalnuts

I suck tons of cock!

May 28, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
StephonPurham

picked up a 2 navy florals today, in my opinion this is the nicer out of the two
im tryna decide if i should keep the other one on ice or sell it...got a natural comming in the mail pretty soon doe to
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

u know that mark where the brim meets the hat, is it easily removable?

how does one remove this mark
May 28, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
judgemyjoindate

pam grier instacop. towel instacop if around 40-45. black helicopter floral i have to see.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 28, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
boogiesupreme

heart disease at such a young age
shame really

lol. nah says he had his appendix removed.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 28, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
PKdaGod

I hope Pruseme makes a "Keisha smokin' on Keisha" T-Shirt. Pruseme x Cash Out collabz nahmsayn dawh
Also, OTWKFGA Fuk Da Poliec! Odd Them Wolf Kill Future Gang All! Yeah! Taylor the Creator! Pruseme!

But fuck OTWKFGA fanboys! I joined Pruseme a whole month ago! All the OTWKFGA fan boys joined like 3 weeks and 6 days ago! Losers!

lmao this nigga is doing it right. one of the only 2012 niggas I like
May 28, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
PKdaGod

picked up a 2 navy florals today, in my opinion this is the nicer out of the two
im tryna decide if i should keep the other one on ice or sell it...got a natural comming in the mail pretty soon doe to
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

u know that mark where the brim meets the hat, is it easily removable?

how does one remove this mark

wtf r u guise talking about?!?1
May 28, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
mrteebonilla

i didnt get one...

May 28, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
huynh

May 28, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
Quezz

“See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil in your Supreme crewnecks.”
http://heyyitsconierose.tumblr.com
I don't get how that quote makes sense...

Clothing brands.
To all those shit talkers. I don’t know why this is such a big deal but does it really matter if your clothing brand is fake or not? Who seriously gives 2 f’cks about that? I know almost every one of you has something that isn’t from the original brand so quit your complaining & being hypocrites. I know my Supreme crew-necks might not be from the ‘real brand’ and does it matter where I got it? I’M NOT IN THE STATES so obviously you guys haven’t seen these Supreme designs before. Get on with your lives, damn.

What this bitch talking about nothing I own is fake!
May 28, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
mrteebonilla

“See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil in your Supreme crewnecks.”
http://heyyitsconierose.tumblr.com
I don't get how that quote makes sense...

Clothing brands.
To all those shit talkers. I don’t know why this is such a big deal but does it really matter if your clothing brand is fake or not? Who seriously gives 2 f’cks about that? I know almost every one of you has something that isn’t from the original brand so quit your complaining & being hypocrites. I know my Supreme crew-necks might not be from the ‘real brand’ and does it matter where I got it? I’M NOT IN THE STATES so obviously you guys haven’t seen these Supreme designs before. Get on with your lives, damn.

What this bitch talking about nothing I own is fake!

BITCH i dont own not ONE fake piece of anything...smh just keep being a FAKE bitch

May 28, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
DJPrep

cool Need both of these now. Too fresh. And that Captain America tee is on point.
May 28, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
whatisthis

Hello everyone I'm a Chinese and have same interest with you all, cop Supreme every Thursday. My first post here. Peace.

You're "a Chinese"? And I wonder why I'm borderline racist...

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 28, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
illusive

rip supreme. 1994-2012

In a way this is true. Aside from blaming it on 2012 members, you have to admit Supreme took a weird turn this year in terms of popularity. Now you see corny little girls and boys rockin' Supreme hats on top of their hair, "hopping on the next trend." "Yo, I gotta get a Supreme item...oh shit!"

Supreme's become a trend for some corny motherfuckers. The blame can be put a lot of places....Social media, OF, Supreme making more amounts of product available to the masses, etc. etc.

It's just an interesting phenomenon. Not mad, just thinking...and rambling.
Yo one thing i don't get is why people think a 2012 member only knew about supreme in 2012 like i'm not a good example because i only started rocking it in 2010 but i'm sure some other 2012 members been rocking it way before 2012. And all the little gimps and girls who wear supreme are wearing the fake shit off ebay.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.