[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread Vol. Dictator Style

May 26, 2012 @ 22:52
Just got my floral. Dat flower placement.

best floral i've seen so far

¶¶ FS/FT ¶¶ Supreme Canvas Camp Cap (Black) 9/10 ≈ UpperPlayground Camp Cap (Maroon/Red) 8/10

May 26, 2012 @ 23:05

shit oppose to what u say i wish mine had more weeds, i smoke but i never like cloths with weed plant symbol.. feeling that low key weed camp daf

too bad weed looks nothing like palms

low key tho, like it isnt exactly it but it kinda represents it imo

life

May 26, 2012 @ 23:06
hahaha this
on another note i fucked up my teal baseball tee at bkallday's bbq today, shit aint right yo. fav pick up all season ruined

What happened to it? If you spilt something on it you can always wash it.

blood from 2 dogs fighting, my pit is fucked up smh by a rot wtf

life

May 26, 2012 @ 23:07
NOT AN INTENTIONAL FIGHT no michael vic shit , we were all inside when rain came down and they got loose, got outside my baby was bit the fuck up

life

May 26, 2012 @ 23:14
NOT AN INTENTIONAL FIGHT no michael vic shit , we were all inside when rain came down and they got loose, got outside my baby was bit the fuck up

dumbass u shoulda took ur shirt off instead of getting all panic'd like a bitch! i told u i got u... as for ur mutt, leave him home next time...

Just got my floral. Dat flower placement.

best floral i've seen so far

shit looks piff

Money Over Everything

May 26, 2012 @ 23:15
Just realized from pics that the floral polo has a small ass pocket

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

May 27, 2012 @ 00:09
I know people have posted this guy's videos before, but this one takes the fucking cake man, the fuck is he doing wearing that camp like that!? Plus he is telling people to buy fakes to 'fit in' fucking faggot man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLgd0M3_NZg&feature=relmfu

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 27, 2012 @ 01:24
lol that fag blocked me from commenting on his gay shit
May 27, 2012 @ 01:37
damn i just layed eyes on this Panama hat for the first time right now.....all i can say is this shits the most slept on snap back of the season. its fucking beautiful.

hows it slept on when it's sold out in every color except navy and white

When the hell did that happen. Everything was in stock just yesterday.
May 27, 2012 @ 01:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
dude wanted 170 free shipping, offered him 160 and he took it. Its already on its way and will be getting it tuesday with the rest of my floral stuff I copped. Shit I better get ready to garden, both floral camps, both color hoodys, and white polo. Gotta get ready for that harvest doe.

You must be new.
May 27, 2012 @ 01:49
this forum has got so much friendlier than it has been since i joined, even got a pm from someone yesterday to notify me that floral camps restocked because i was crying the online store won't take my debit card any longer

dat camaraderie

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

May 27, 2012 @ 01:54
this forum has got so much friendlier than it has been since i joined, even got a pm from someone yesterday to notify me that floral camps restocked because i was crying the online store won't take my debit card any longer

dat camaraderie

good job guys!
May 27, 2012 @ 01:56

dat camaraderie

you cried?

IG: @luii.xx

Inactive User

May 27, 2012 @ 02:02

dat camaraderie

i never got a pm smh lol caught that restock tho ayee
May 27, 2012 @ 02:11

dat camaraderie

:')

May 27, 2012 @ 02:18

dat camaraderie

:')

May 27, 2012 @ 02:18
Need to see some more pics on the Arabic 5 panel. Shit looks fire in Blue, wonder what it'd look like in red.

all i could find were black and olive.

(Invalid img)

Thanks my dude.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

May 27, 2012 @ 02:21
Panama & Arabic are the Only 5 panelshave by the end of the season. Didn't feel the others
May 27, 2012 @ 02:51
I know people have posted this guy's videos before, but this one takes the fucking cake man, the fuck is he doing wearing that camp like that!? Plus he is telling people to buy fakes to 'fit in' fucking faggot man!

Wow...If people can't buy the legit thing then just fuck off with buying fakes and fronting

Fuck fakes. That shit isn't even cool man, just rippin' money and style from the company.

¶¶ FS/FT ¶¶ Supreme Canvas Camp Cap (Black) 9/10 ≈ UpperPlayground Camp Cap (Maroon/Red) 8/10

May 27, 2012 @ 03:00
I believe the Arabic 5-Panel will be the same material as the KAWS 5-Panel

yeah thats what it looks like and thats why i want to grab one, those KAWS snapbacks are the best fitting snapbacks ive ever owned

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 27, 2012 @ 03:07

May 27, 2012 @ 03:10

Wow...If people can't buy the legit thing then just fuck off with buying fakes and fronting

He said that red hat is paisley and looks good smh.
May 27, 2012 @ 03:12
Where do you guys live that already got your floral?

All i got is a shipping notification saying a labels been made...

where the azn girls at

May 27, 2012 @ 03:14
I think the forum got friendlier because the elitists left. the new 2012 members have no reason to be upset about anything or anyone.
May 27, 2012 @ 03:15
Was at the hundreds ny store about a month ago and i didnt think to ask about this until now

The guy working the register had a red camp on with some type of floral print...Im assuming it was real anyone have any idea of what it was?

Not paisley

where the azn girls at

May 27, 2012 @ 03:23
I think the forum got friendlier because the elitists left. the new 2012 members have no reason to be upset about anything or anyone.

I'd prefer it that way. It's the Internet. Douche bag elitists don't realize that.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 27, 2012 @ 03:27
Loving my floral placement

May 27, 2012 @ 03:32

May 27, 2012 @ 03:48
Loving my floral placement

Very nice, man. Not too much, but not too little.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

May 27, 2012 @ 03:56
ugh, these pinoys don't wanna fight me
I grab that floral, post a fit to hypebeast

BANG, BANG, BANG

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0