Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 25, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
0mar

got my donegal last week, and my navy floral this week. Gotta say, the floral is phenomenal quality. Really love that hat.

Think im probably done this season, bar secret drops/paisley vans/juicy j shit. - Tempted by washed twill. If it drops in like july, i proably will.
May 25, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
Andyprops

got my donegal last week, and my navy floral this week. Gotta say, the floral is phenomenal quality. Really love that hat.

Think im probably done this season, bar secret drops/paisley vans/juicy j shit. - Tempted by washed twill. If it drops in like july, i proably will.

What is the stock like on the florals in the London store? Is it worth asking my friend to go for me tomorrow? I know you're a UK guy.

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 25, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
nexx42

i dont like flowers
May 25, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
RyandaGod

Got dat shipping info my niggas Gardener status on da 29th my niggas. Knee deep in dirt my niggas. Gotta harvest my shit. Haha. Jafeel.

gardner gang we in dis
May 25, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
0mar

What is the stock like on the florals in the London store? Is it worth asking my friend to go for me tomorrow? I know you're a UK guy.

you'll get one if you go tomorrow.
May 25, 2012 @ 10:07 PM

Inactive

people bitchin' about not being able to cop shit cause you dont live in NY/LA are stupid
online is so easy to cop....

picked up the navy floral in my class with my phone, i shoulda got that natural....couldnt see how good it looked on my phone. but sall good, both look pretty dope, imo better than the hoodie, but polo is the best...

thatgspot.bigcartel.com - FS MEDIUM SUPREME/NHBD Looking for w)tap 003 white vans size 8.

May 25, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
Andyprops

you'll get one if you go tomorrow.

Thanks dude.

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 25, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
solexsup

I think this guy probably has the worst luck or is blind.
So much for the Floral cap, more like the Unwanted Weeds cap, lol
Ugly af

Found on instagram yesterday

My hat just came in and it sucks cus i got one similar to this one sad
May 25, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
paulywalnuts

Who on here cops from the webstore with the prepaid Visa/Mastercard joints?
Check card still gettin declined and im thinking thats a better alternative to opening a new bank account
I remember reading you just have to register an address with it but want to make sure before putting a few hundred on one

i master bait from time to time

May 25, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
PKdaGod

I think this guy probably has the worst luck or is blind.
So much for the Floral cap, more like the Unwanted Weeds cap, lol
Ugly af

Found on instagram yesterday

My hat just came in and it sucks cus i got one similar to this one sad

lol
May 25, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
40 Fonzarelli

people bitchin' about not being able to cop shit cause you dont live in NY/LA are stupid

picked up the navy floral in my class with my phone, i shoulda got that natural....couldnt see how good it looked on my phone. but sall good, both look pretty dope, imo better than the hoodie, but polo is the best...

Being able to walk in and grab what you want at any time of the day > Getting up at 10 in the morning to cop then waiting a week for your shit to get here
May 25, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
boogiesupreme

those stunna shades are callin me.

who the fuck still says "stunna shades"

E-40

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 25, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
paulywalnuts

Dudes forget about tax irl though. 8% adds up quick and is usually a lot more than flat $10. I dont mind waiting, patience is a virtue.

i master bait from time to time

May 25, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
judgemyjoindate

navy florals with the green look dope. blue/green combo is nice, as well as the pinks/blue.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 25, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
thescienceofsleep

Being able to walk in and grab what you want at any time of the day > Getting up at 10 in the morning to cop then waiting a week for your shit to get here

8am for me AND I get so excited/nervous that I can never fall back asleep.
May 25, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
boogiesupreme

i've heard people say the floral cap is linen. but it almost looks like the basketweave cap??

also wtf. i ordered my shit yesterday and it hasnt been shipped out yet???

May 25, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
d1pset

what's it like under the brim on the floral camps?
May 25, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
boogiesupreme

im pretty sure its suede all the way around

May 25, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
mttyice

Who on here cops from the webstore with the prepaid Visa/Mastercard joints?
Check card still gettin declined and im thinking thats a better alternative to opening a new bank account
I remember reading you just have to register an address with it but want to make sure before putting a few hundred on one

i been using prepaid visa cards from wal-mart for the past couple of weeks, haven't had a problem yet.
May 25, 2012 @ 10:39 PM

Inactive

i've heard people say the floral cap is linen. but it almost looks like the basketweave cap??

yeah it's linen. read off of wikipedia "it is valued for its exceptional coolness and freshness in hot weather."

StephonPurham

im getting my navy panama in later today cool
Quezz

Fake Hat Swag.

That's a damn shame pic is already blurry as hell and you can still tell they fake. The companies making these fakes not even trying no more. Nigga just grab a hat and slap some Supreme on it some dumb nigga will buy it.
May 25, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
davontetreyvonte

Got dat shipping info my niggas Gardener status on da 29th my niggas. Knee deep in dirt my niggas. Gotta harvest my shit. Haha. Jafeel.

gardner gang we in dis

Haha my nigga knows what's good. Hahaha much respect. Jafeel

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

May 25, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
StephonPurham

the floral camp is the exact same material used for the '11 Safaris
May 25, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
thescienceofsleep

All you were sleeping on these Supreme x Rocks.
May 25, 2012 @ 10:45 PM

Inactive

the floral camp is the exact same material used for the '11 Safaris

negative. turns out you are as dumb as you look.

wannabe workaholic

May 25, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
mttyice

"Rumor has it that Tyler the creator has one..."
May 25, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
40 Fonzarelli

Dudes forget about tax irl though. 8% adds up quick and is usually a lot more than flat $10. I dont mind waiting, patience is a virtue.

After the ottoman drop all I've been buying are hats, so that 8% is a better look for me anyways. But I feel you though, that tax must hurt on big drops
May 25, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
ch3ckm4rk

lol be patient man, they fulfill so many orders…..although mine shipped already haha, should be here by tuesday the latest
May 25, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
ch3ckm4rk

im getting my navy panama in later today cool

yo the panama is so fucking nice. trust man you're gonna love it. i was able to scoop the pink one.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.