adam5

Floral camps still at supLA. Tempted..
May 25, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
LUPS

Someone pick me up a floral, PLEASE!

|| instagram: lups1 ||

May 25, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
fre5h

1 advantage of living in OC. Going the day after drop day and being able to cop with no problems.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CXREY $PVDV

May 25, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
tripleC

double post
May 25, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
mobbyluii

those stunna shades are callin me.

who the fuck still says "stunna shades"

Lmao real talk

IG: @mobbyluii

May 25, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
century

The floral pieces are mediocre. It honestly looks like the print on grandma's sun-room couch. Not to mention... it's been copied, duplicated, and mocked by multiple brands this season.

Real talk, the best Supreme pieces are whatever is slept on, because not every hipster nerd is going to be wearing it. I swear when I see Supreme on Tumblr/instagram it's literally nerds wearing that shit.

Supreme might turn into some Ed Hardy Von Dutch shit in no time.
May 25, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
tripleC

i own quite a bit of supreme clothing, but my first camp ( the donegal) came in the mail a few days ago. theres no opening to tuck in the extra strap at the back of the camps? disappointing missing feature that should be a given on a 50$ hat...shit looks sloppy just hanging out there.
May 25, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
40 Fonzarelli

Floral camps still at supLA. Tempted..

Living near LA/NY must be mad convenient for you guys. There's not shit down in Houston except for PG and a few HoH's
May 25, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
40 Fonzarelli

edit: double post
May 25, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
LUPS

ha, just copped the navy on a re-stock !!!!

May 25, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
mrteebonilla

on the site? cuz they arent any on there anymore...

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

May 25, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
mrteebonilla

those stunna shades are callin me.

who the fuck still says "stunna shades"

Lmao real talk

he calls em that...ppl talk differently i hate when ppl ask why do you say that...

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

May 25, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
LUPS

Yup, on the site
Must've only had 1 available

May 25, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
rhood133

1 advantage of living in OC. Going the day after drop day and being able to cop with no problems.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Stupid Jealous of this. I live in Idaho, I have to order everything I want regardless of brand and never am able to cop any supreme shit I want.
May 25, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
supremesole

Damn fuckin lucky lol.. Was there both navy,&natural?
May 25, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
LUPS

nah, only navy

May 25, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
davontetreyvonte

Got dat shipping info my niggas Gardener status on da 29th my niggas. Knee deep in dirt my niggas. Gotta harvest my shit. Haha. Jafeel.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

May 25, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
whatisthis

i own quite a bit of supreme clothing, but my first camp ( the donegal) came in the mail a few days ago. theres no opening to tuck in the extra strap at the back of the camps? disappointing missing feature that should be a given on a 50$ hat...shit looks sloppy just hanging out there.

Honestly you must have a tiny head (like really tiny). I have a huge dome so it's no problem for me, but my roommate's head is incredibly small and his strap doesn't get in the way (or look sloppy) at all.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 25, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
jgrand03

There's a full size run on the big dot in white and orange Incase that hasn't been mentioned
May 25, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
CRASH_ONE

The floral pieces are mediocre. It honestly looks like the print on grandma's sun-room couch. Not to mention... it's been copied, duplicated, and mocked by multiple brands this season.

Real talk, the best Supreme pieces are whatever is slept on, because not every hipster nerd is going to be wearing it. I swear when I see Supreme on Tumblr/instagram it's literally nerds wearing that shit.

Supreme might turn into some Ed Hardy Von Dutch shit in no time.

this. im beginning to only really go for the shit that has no branding
May 25, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
0mar

got my donegal last week, and my navy floral this week. Gotta say, the floral is phenomenal quality. Really love that hat.

Think im probably done this season, bar secret drops/paisley vans/juicy j shit. - Tempted by washed twill. If it drops in like july, i proably will.
May 25, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
Andyprops

got my donegal last week, and my navy floral this week. Gotta say, the floral is phenomenal quality. Really love that hat.

Think im probably done this season, bar secret drops/paisley vans/juicy j shit. - Tempted by washed twill. If it drops in like july, i proably will.

What is the stock like on the florals in the London store? Is it worth asking my friend to go for me tomorrow? I know you're a UK guy.

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 25, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
nexx42

i dont like flowers
May 25, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
RyandaGod

Got dat shipping info my niggas Gardener status on da 29th my niggas. Knee deep in dirt my niggas. Gotta harvest my shit. Haha. Jafeel.

gardner gang we in dis
May 25, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
0mar

What is the stock like on the florals in the London store? Is it worth asking my friend to go for me tomorrow? I know you're a UK guy.

you'll get one if you go tomorrow.
May 25, 2012 @ 10:07 PM

Inactive

people bitchin' about not being able to cop shit cause you dont live in NY/LA are stupid
online is so easy to cop....

picked up the navy floral in my class with my phone, i shoulda got that natural....couldnt see how good it looked on my phone. but sall good, both look pretty dope, imo better than the hoodie, but polo is the best...

thatgspot.bigcartel.com - FS MEDIUM SUPREME/NHBD Looking for w)tap 003 white vans size 8.

May 25, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
Andyprops

you'll get one if you go tomorrow.

Thanks dude.

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 25, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
solexsup

I think this guy probably has the worst luck or is blind.
So much for the Floral cap, more like the Unwanted Weeds cap, lol
Ugly af

Found on instagram yesterday

My hat just came in and it sucks cus i got one similar to this one sad
May 25, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
paulywalnuts

Who on here cops from the webstore with the prepaid Visa/Mastercard joints?
Check card still gettin declined and im thinking thats a better alternative to opening a new bank account
I remember reading you just have to register an address with it but want to make sure before putting a few hundred on one

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.