Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 12, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
G8tor

Wanted to see how you guys like the new season? Its different than ever before. Has anyone picked anything up?

off top

May 12, 2012 @ 11:17 PM

Inactive

iWanna Get The New Snapbacks They Released, The "B" Logo Looks Sick In Mets Colors, Waiting To See New Tee's Release Too
May 13, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
jeremyli1212

BBC has been slacking lately, everyone has bought merchandise there due to decrease in prices.
May 13, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
supremeb4nine4

iWanna Get The New Snapbacks They Released, The "B" Logo Looks Sick In Mets Colors, Waiting To See New Tee's Release Too

i wanna be a billionaire before i roc bbc but by that point i woudnt want it, you may not need to be a skater to wear supreme but you should be wealthy to wear anything that refers to a billionaire club ironic how they drop prices tho must be catering to the broke boys club

life

May 13, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
feeltheswift

hahah I'm a broke ass but some of their snapbacks are cool. Wish the classic curve hat was a snap instead of fitted.
May 14, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
cavidy

BBC is one of my favorites, expensive but worth it.
May 15, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
dosmos

Grabbed the zip hoodie and the quality is better than any zip hoodie I've ever owned. Runs big though. And can anyone see the S/S Port Shirt? Somethings up with the picture.

Yes

May 18, 2012 @ 12:58 AM

Inactive

Its One Of My Favs Too, I'll Admit Ive Been Buying More Recently Since They Offer More Discounts @ The Flagship In SoHo, But Im Starting To Get Into More Of The OG BBC, Not Feeling Some Of The New Product, Hope It Gets Better Around Any Summer Drops
July 7, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
thecshow

anyone got the bbc x unkwn tee in a med??? lmk im interested!!!
July 8, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
Richboy 100 million

i think you can order it from lebrons site

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

July 9, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
thecshow

which lebron website?
July 10, 2012 @ 06:56 AM

Inactive

Tee Looks Dope iWas Gunna Cop It, Is It Still For Sale?
July 12, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
kingzback

did anyone see the new fitteds? the teal and yellow one is back :O
July 18, 2012 @ 09:02 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Does anyone know when the f/w drops. just copped the yellow stadium jack and a pullover. the sales on the site now are great, you guys better cop if you wanna save some money!!

:)

July 20, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Billionaire Boys Club fall collection preview. cool

July 20, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
BeastJr

^^ I'll wait for the sale for all that, some looks nice but the only thing that sucks about BBC is that the material for their tees is so garbage, I baby my clothes and right from the bag the cotton feels rough and cheap. Nothing compares to the cotton CDG and bape uses though. I am paying 2x more per shirt though...quality for a $50 tee shouldnt feel the same as hanes or cheap shit. They don't even have the stitched tag on the shirts like diamond and bape and pink dolphin. that's why I strictly buy from their sales only.
July 20, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Yeah your right their tees are pretty weak when it comes to quality, the reason i mainly purchases their jackets and shirts. But idk why Pharrell has to make his brand so expensive, i guess it has to do with the manufacture, i think, like i said before their jackets and shirt get manufactured at the same location bape does but correct me if im wrong. I also agree with waiting for the sales but it comes so late in the season.

July 23, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
BeastJr

Yeah your right their tees are pretty weak when it comes to quality, the reason i mainly purchases their jackets and shirts. But idk why Pharrell has to make his brand so expensive, i guess it has to do with the manufacture, i think, like i said before their jackets and shirt get manufactured at the same location bape does but correct me if im wrong. I also agree with waiting for the sales but it comes so late in the season.

Quality shoes in everything but their t-shirts. Their crewnecks are amazing. Yeah their shit is overpriced, but I love the history behind the true BBC, which I'm sure pharell knows.
July 23, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Quality shoes in everything but their t-shirts. Their crewnecks are amazing. Yeah their shit is overpriced, but I love the history behind the true BBC, which I'm sure pharell knows.

Never purchased a crew neck from them but iwill in the future. Pharrell should know he invented it lol

July 23, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
Araab-Muzik

the brand is no longer relevant to me. it's fallen off big time.
July 23, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

the brand is no longer relevant to me. it's fallen off big time.

i wear it for the meaning not the hype.

July 24, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
BeastJr

Never purchased a crew neck from them but iwill in the future. Pharrell should know he invented it lol

Well he invented the brand yeah, but research the TRUE Billionaire Boys Club from the 80s. They were a group of Ivy League students that murdered people and were after people's fortunes. They were con artists and made people invest in something that wasn't even there. Some interesting shit
July 24, 2012 @ 04:18 AM

Inactive

I picked up the stencil crew and mascot hoodzip in soho a few weeks ago. Definitely agree that they are great quality and the hoodie is a perfect fit. Also have some jeans from them that I wear a lot.
July 24, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
kevinzoolander

2 Names: Mark McNairy
July 24, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Well he invented the brand yeah, but research the TRUE Billionaire Boys Club from the 80s. They were a group of Ivy League students that murdered people and were after people's fortunes. They were con artists and made people invest in something that wasn't even there. Some interesting shit

oh damn i forgot about that lol your right. i seen the movie and everything.

I picked up the stencil crew and mascot hoodzip in soho a few weeks ago. Definitely agree that they are great quality and the hoodie is a perfect fit. Also have some jeans from them that I wear a lot.

what size and what color did you cop green or pink?

July 24, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
obscurities

Billionaire Boys Club fall collection preview. cool

Damn it looks awesome.
July 24, 2012 @ 09:51 PM

Inactive

Large blue stencil-- medium black mascot
July 24, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

shits gonna be expensive af doe! i hope this nigga dont try to rape the pockets too hard.

July 25, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

August 4, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
thecshow

anyone in miami can hit up unknwn for me??

Please login first to reply.