May 28, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
omfgruben

LOL the quiet life brand is made for 2012 tumblr fag hb members

and who are you? sounds like your the fag going around on here starting shit for no reason. go hover over tylers twitter or surf oddfuture talk bro. get outta here.

u tellin me to hover tyler's twitter? LOL k loser go look at you and your supreme camp hat in the mirror.

haha tough guy over here.

u prove my point

hey look! tough guy over here!

Hahah. Mr. I obsess over Tyler's twitter to portray a facade of my identity because my "self" really isn't that cool.

Dude, just be yourself man.

And btw, The Quiet Life is a skate brand, a photography and musical influenced brand first and foremost. If it got some hype over Tumblr ( i wouldn't know in the first place), who cares. Oh wait, you obviously do. Good luck trying to be cool.

just shut the fuck up
you obvs have no idea who you're talking to hence ur join date

still talking shit over the internet because you have no real friends. hope thats not you in that profile picture. your ugly as fuck lol. why are you even in this topic? you clearly said that quiet life is for fags. so gtfo and go outside.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

May 28, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
doseofwizardry

just checked the site out after looking at this thread. the notes is looking like a cop to me.

im feeling that teal & purple one.
May 28, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
omfgruben

just checked the site out after looking at this thread. the notes is looking like a cop to me.

i got the same thing. :D anyones shit ship yet? mine still says awaiting shipment but i only got 2 things... :/

May 28, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
franjoli

and who are you? sounds like your the fag going around on here starting shit for no reason. go hover over tylers twitter or surf oddfuture talk bro. get outta here.

u tellin me to hover tyler's twitter? LOL k loser go look at you and your supreme camp hat in the mirror.

u prove my point

Hahah. Mr. I obsess over Tyler's twitter to portray a facade of my identity because my "self" really isn't that cool.

And btw, The Quiet Life is a skate brand, a photography and musical influenced brand first and foremost. If it got some hype over Tumblr ( i wouldn't know in the first place), who cares. Oh wait, you obviously do. Good luck trying to be cool.

just shut the fuck up

still talking shit over the internet because you have no real friends. hope thats not you in that profile picture. your ugly as fuck lol. why are you even in this topic? you clearly said that quiet life is for fags. so gtfo and go outside.

just end your life, loser. ur obviously mad

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

May 28, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
conquer

yeah that ones real smooth

freeze-tag.tumblr.com | youtube.com/basedPA

May 28, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
johnnynugget

u prove my point

just shut the fuck up

ooohh...internet ranking system! Yea. i just signed up to sell some stuff. I'll never be a hypebeast guy. Glad you noticed.

But you're a funny dude. acting all funny and stuff. Its great! Hahah! Did you really acknowledge your status on a freaking message board? hahahh! keep it coming! I love reading internet tough guy shit! In the meantime, lets keep hyping up TQL.
May 28, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
yonge&stclair

my order shipped out last wednesday. im in canada though so i feel like ill be waiting hella long for it to get here haha

also, saw a clouds camp go for like 145 CAD on ebay the other day, crazy shit

overdose.

May 28, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
omfgruben

u prove my point

just shut the fuck up

yeah, and you obviously look like yao ming with a cat in the pound haircut bro. just look at your picture, your face looks like its made of oatmeal. LOL

May 28, 2012 @ 09:30 PM

Inactive

May 28, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
omfgruben

my order shipped out last wednesday. im in canada though so i feel like ill be waiting hella long for it to get here haha

also, saw a clouds camp go for like 145 CAD on ebay the other day, crazy shit

yours shipped last wednesday?! mine still says awaiting shipment but i ordered on the 22nd. :/

May 29, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
franjoli

u prove my point

just shut the fuck up

yeah, and you obviously look like yao ming with a cat in the pound haircut bro. just look at your picture, your face looks like its made of oatmeal. LOL

LOOOOL you're such a fucking joke, kid. you obviously have no idea who that is in my avatar, hint: IT'S NOT ME. just shut the fuck up you dumbass, don't even throw insults cause that shit don't even matter to me

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

May 29, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
Fusion

Anyone have a cloud camp for trade please PM me smile

Yes.

May 29, 2012 @ 09:04 AM
omfgruben

ight bro, i can tell your mad. you stated that you dont like quiet life, so why are you still here? go play in the supreme topic and brag about your new floral cap. fag.

May 29, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
backlikethat

STOP THE ARGUMENT OR THE BAN HAMMER WILL BE PULLED OUT.
May 30, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
J BIZZ

Quiet Life is sick, I still have a couple shirts from early 2000's
May 30, 2012 @ 11:39 AM
terlandsen

if anyone got a mountain camp. pm.
rly need one of those!!!
May 30, 2012 @ 11:46 AM
versafe

its all about the cosmos

WTB: Palace Versafe tee S

June 1, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
omfgruben

heard theyre gonna drop the cosmos again. will they be the same or will they change them any?

June 1, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
johnnynugget

I have a Brand new Green Cosmos cap i'm down to get rid of. Its rad! I like it bettter than the black actually. Plus they only released 12 green ones when they dropped online. Im down to give it up for $80 (shipping included).
June 3, 2012 @ 08:11 AM
johnnynugget

Hey guys. I figure I'll just sell these things because I like cameras more than I like fashion (I wear one hat until it dies on me). So, if any of you guys like these hats, I got them for sale. All prices include shipping.

The Quiet Life Cosmos (green) cap (New, never worn): $80 in US ($90 International)

The Quiet Life Mountain cap (New, never worn): $120 in US ($130 International)

June 6, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
yonge&stclair

all these cosmos appearing for resell, dudes not realizing this is being released again in the fall?

overdose.

June 6, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
yonge&stclair

also that mountain man print has got to be one of the better prints ive seen, did you sell this yet?

overdose.

June 6, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
johnnynugget

also that mountain man print has got to be one of the better prints ive seen, did you sell this yet?

Yea, its sold.
June 6, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
PKdaGod

Hey guys. I figure I'll just sell these things because I like cameras more than I like fashion (I wear one hat until it dies on me). So, if any of you guys like these hats, I got them for sale. All prices include shipping.

The Quiet Life Cosmos (green) cap (New, never worn): $80 in US ($90 International)

The Quiet Life Mountain cap (New, never worn): $120 in US ($130 International)

info on your camera?!?
June 7, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
johnnynugget

In my bag, i have two film cameras (Nikon F2 and Nikon F3) and a DSLR (Nikon D200). I use a 50mm f/1.4, 24mm f/2.8, 85mm f/1.8 and a 50mm f/3.5 Macro. Lenses fit on all cameras i use.

I buy everything used and nothing in my bag is more than $300.

The photos above were taken with the D200 that I got for $300.

If you're interested in what I shoot, here are some links:

www.occupysdphotography.tumblr.com
I have been documenting the Occupy Movement here locally in San Diego as well as nationwide. This is where I uploaded this stuff.

www.yearzerophotography.com
This was a project turned little business. I photo-document the act of giving birth. Sounds wierd but its actually really cool. I am on call like a doctor and every story is so different. I want to families to consider this event as a special event thats on par, if not more, to a wedding.
June 7, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
PKdaGod

In my bag, i have two film cameras (Nikon F2 and Nikon F3) and a DSLR (Nikon D200). I use a 50mm f/1.4, 24mm f/2.8, 85mm f/1.8 and a 50mm f/3.5 Macro. Lenses fit on all cameras i use.

I have been documenting the Occupy Movement here locally in San Diego as well as nationwide. This is where I uploaded this stuff.

This was a project turned little business. I photo-document the act of giving birth. Sounds wierd but its actually really cool. I am on call like a doctor and every story is so different. I want to families to consider this event as a special event thats on par, if not more, to a wedding.

this is super ill. i'm in the need of a new camera and i'll definitely look into buying a d200. this photos are super dope. thanks for the info fam.
June 7, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
johnnynugget

this is super ill. i'm in the need of a new camera and i'll definitely look into buying a d200. this photos are super dope. thanks for the info fam.

Keep in mind, its all about lenses. The d200 is 7 yeears old, so its a bit outdated. But i was using film before this, so I'm actuallly catching up with the times. I'm only 7 years behind now!
June 7, 2012 @ 10:48 PM

Inactive

June 8, 2012 @ 01:17 PM
guys i like hummus

that mountain hat with the film would be a huge hit on fucking tumblr...
June 11, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
johnnynugget

Which lens did you use to take the photos of the hats?

close up shots were with the 50mm macro and the rest were probably with a 50mm 1.4...or maybe it was with my 50mm 1.8.

Please login first to reply.