Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 26, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
omfgruben

omfgruben you slangin' dat doe?

not for a while my dude, id rather wait until quiet life gets real big and sell it for big money. thats if i would sell it. its such a nice hat.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

May 26, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
omfgruben

i know a guy who MIGHT sell you one though...

May 26, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
whatisthis

omfgruben you slangin' dat doe?

not for a while my dude, id rather wait until quiet life gets real big and sell it for big money. thats if i would sell it. its such a nice hat.

That's exactly my thoughts as well.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 26, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
whatisthis

Only knock on the hat is the suede.

Only and Supreme use better suede.

May 26, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
johnnynugget

I just got my mountain man cap and the green cosmos cap that they hooked me up with because of a messed up order in the past. To say the least, I am mega stoked on the green cosmos!

The Mountain man, It doesn't fit me as well as I'd like it. I'm probably gonna sell it. I'd feel bad because Andy hooked me up with 1 of the 2 from his own closet.

Maybe in the future i will. Its dope looking though. Its got a miner on the top panel, a kayak guy on the side panel and clouds, mountains and forest on the rest.

Ill get some pictures up soon. But that green cosmos is definitely the shit!
May 27, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
omfgruben

yeah i wish the suede was a little better. i got a tiny tiny bit of water from my finger (i was drinking a slurpee) on the suede, but it went away almost completely and isnt noticeable. the hat is mad thin though. like really really thin.

May 27, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
whatisthis

Perfect for summer heat.

May 27, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
omfgruben

all the hats still in stock? damn.

May 27, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
franjoli

LOL the quiet life brand is made for 2012 tumblr fag hb members

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

May 27, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
johnnynugget

haha tough guy over here.
May 27, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
franjoli

u prove my point

May 27, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
johnnynugget

u prove my point

hey look! tough guy over here!

Hahah. Mr. I obsess over Tyler's twitter to portray a facade of my identity because my "self" really isn't that cool.

Dude, just be yourself man.

And btw, The Quiet Life is a skate brand, a photography and musical influenced brand first and foremost. If it got some hype over Tumblr ( i wouldn't know in the first place), who cares. Oh wait, you obviously do. Good luck trying to be cool.
May 27, 2012 @ 07:55 AM
whatisthis

Homie's gotta be Asian.

May 27, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
johnnynugget

Homie's gotta be Asian.

Nothing wrong with being Asian. I am one! But i know what you're saying.
May 27, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
johnnynugget

oops
May 27, 2012 @ 10:24 AM
omfgruben

and who are you? sounds like your the fag going around on here starting shit for no reason. go hover over tylers twitter or surf oddfuture talk bro. get outta here.

May 28, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
franjoli

and who are you? sounds like your the fag going around on here starting shit for no reason. go hover over tylers twitter or surf oddfuture talk bro. get outta here.

u tellin me to hover tyler's twitter? LOL k loser go look at you and your supreme camp hat in the mirror.

u prove my point

Hahah. Mr. I obsess over Tyler's twitter to portray a facade of my identity because my "self" really isn't that cool.

And btw, The Quiet Life is a skate brand, a photography and musical influenced brand first and foremost. If it got some hype over Tumblr ( i wouldn't know in the first place), who cares. Oh wait, you obviously do. Good luck trying to be cool.

just shut the fuck up
you obvs have no idea who you're talking to hence ur join date

May 28, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
conquer

just checked the site out after looking at this thread. the notes is looking like a cop to me.

freeze-tag.tumblr.com | youtube.com/basedPA

May 28, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
omfgruben

u tellin me to hover tyler's twitter? LOL k loser go look at you and your supreme camp hat in the mirror.

u prove my point

just shut the fuck up

still talking shit over the internet because you have no real friends. hope thats not you in that profile picture. your ugly as fuck lol. why are you even in this topic? you clearly said that quiet life is for fags. so gtfo and go outside.

May 28, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
doseofwizardry

just checked the site out after looking at this thread. the notes is looking like a cop to me.

im feeling that teal & purple one.
May 28, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
omfgruben

i got the same thing. :D anyones shit ship yet? mine still says awaiting shipment but i only got 2 things... :/

May 28, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
franjoli

u prove my point

just shut the fuck up

still talking shit over the internet because you have no real friends. hope thats not you in that profile picture. your ugly as fuck lol. why are you even in this topic? you clearly said that quiet life is for fags. so gtfo and go outside.

just end your life, loser. ur obviously mad

May 28, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
conquer

yeah that ones real smooth

freeze-tag.tumblr.com | youtube.com/basedPA

May 28, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
johnnynugget

u prove my point

just shut the fuck up

ooohh...internet ranking system! Yea. i just signed up to sell some stuff. I'll never be a hypebeast guy. Glad you noticed.

But you're a funny dude. acting all funny and stuff. Its great! Hahah! Did you really acknowledge your status on a freaking message board? hahahh! keep it coming! I love reading internet tough guy shit! In the meantime, lets keep hyping up TQL.
May 28, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
yonge&stclair

my order shipped out last wednesday. im in canada though so i feel like ill be waiting hella long for it to get here haha

also, saw a clouds camp go for like 145 CAD on ebay the other day, crazy shit

overdose.

May 28, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
omfgruben

u prove my point

just shut the fuck up

yeah, and you obviously look like yao ming with a cat in the pound haircut bro. just look at your picture, your face looks like its made of oatmeal. LOL

May 28, 2012 @ 09:30 PM

Inactive

May 28, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
omfgruben

my order shipped out last wednesday. im in canada though so i feel like ill be waiting hella long for it to get here haha

also, saw a clouds camp go for like 145 CAD on ebay the other day, crazy shit

yours shipped last wednesday?! mine still says awaiting shipment but i ordered on the 22nd. :/

May 29, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
franjoli

u prove my point

just shut the fuck up

yeah, and you obviously look like yao ming with a cat in the pound haircut bro. just look at your picture, your face looks like its made of oatmeal. LOL

LOOOOL you're such a fucking joke, kid. you obviously have no idea who that is in my avatar, hint: IT'S NOT ME. just shut the fuck up you dumbass, don't even throw insults cause that shit don't even matter to me

May 29, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
Fusion

Anyone have a cloud camp for trade please PM me smile

Yes.

Please login first to reply.