December 22, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
mikeyei

I tried it on today at a skate shop in vancouver, it's a very small/shallow fit. Probably the smallest I have ever worn from the Quiet Life. it's a shame because I really wanted this one too.
December 22, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
MagnaDefender

Got my grabbag today. Got a tshirt, a crewneck, zip-up, sunglasses, and a belt. But I was hype for a crewneck and zip-up cuz I didn't see anyone get those. That L lyfe cool cool cool pics later boys if interested.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

December 22, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
ukbam

Got my grabbag today. Got a tshirt, a crewneck, zip-up, sunglasses, and a belt. But I was hype for a crewneck and zip-up cuz I didn't see anyone get those. That L lyfe pics later boys if interested.
Damn that's value for money..lucky man. Yeah put a pic up of them

In other TQL news, I got a clouds 5 panel today, looks real sweet next to my mountain man and black cosmos, the collection grows cool cool
December 22, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
MagnaDefender

Yeah ik I was hype. And I'll hook it up with the photos for sure. And I'm really considering getting the OJOS one with the brim pattern.
EDIT: The grab bag. Awful photos sorry. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

December 22, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
vis

@datotherguy thats a damn good grab bag. the crewneck and the zip up are lookin nice
ps: imgur is somewhat broken on hb
December 23, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
bl0wj

I haven't bought a camp in a while but this is definitely one for the collection. 
December 23, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
ukbam

I haven't bought a camp in a while but this is definitely one for the collection. 
Where did you find this dude?
December 24, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
bl0wj

December 24, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
ukbam

ERMAHGERD. Girls AU Natural 5 Panel is so fresh. Shipping from Germany to UK was only 11 euros so I bought 2, going to sell off the one with the worse pattern when their price flies up with the limited stock. Cost me £39 each including postage, a few extra quid to skip the wait for UK release and make sure I get one before they sell out..I'll have that
December 24, 2012 @ 10:05 AM
Iarumas

^ So you admit that you're a faggot?
December 24, 2012 @ 11:08 AM
M.

I'll just wait like every smart person would, I ain't about to pay $55 for the hat plus another $35 or so for shipping. Fuck that.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 24, 2012 @ 11:43 AM
Iarumas

Yeah, 60 euros to my place from that site. Fuck that.
@muhstakes, can you recommend a good QL stockist that doesn't rape in terms of shipping/prices?
December 24, 2012 @ 12:23 PM
leify23

pisses me off how everyone just shares the same fucking fabrics lol

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/sale/shirts/gitman-vintage-girl-print-shirt.html

:/

Instagram - LE11FFF

December 24, 2012 @ 12:28 PM
ukbam

^ So you admit that you're a faggot?
Yes, yes I do. 
December 24, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
mproc

Quiet Life had used the fabric WAAYYYY before ampal creative had.

Also, thepremierstore.com is where I get all my quiet life from. Usually $32 for hats, +$8 or so for shipping.
December 26, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
mproc

Got the garage jacket for Christmas, and it's super nice. The inside is so soft and warm, it's incredible. Only disappointment is not only the stache, but how large it is. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of it the best? I don't like the stache on my coach's jacket either, but that one is stiched on. This one is just like stamped/painted on, so I think it'd be easier to take off.
December 26, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
SHARKlN

pisses me off how everyone just shares the same fucking fabrics lol

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/sale/shirts/gitman-vintage-girl-print-shirt.html

:/
literally anyone could get their hands on enough of this fabric to do a full production run of shirts or hats

quiet life needs to quit reusing shit and put some effort in. they've been coasting lately
December 26, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
M.

Yeah, 60 euros to my place from that site. Fuck that.
@muhstakes, can you recommend a good QL stockist that doesn't rape in terms of shipping/prices?
Don't really know as I hardly buy from TQL. But like mproc said, Premier does better shipping prices as i usually pay $10-15 for shipping. Good luck.

EDIT: They said they would be dropping the hat in about two weeks on their Facebook.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 26, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
sadmelons

im located in cali so i got em pretty quick
sorry for the blurry pic
i really like the tees that i got might be trading away the chainmail happy face though
Size M.
How many days did it take to ship to Cali?
December 28, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
bl0wj

I got my grab bag today. 4 tees and a belt. I'll put up a pic when my phone's charged. 
December 28, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
mproc

belt...ouch.
December 28, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
YK-

I got my grab bag today. 4 tees and a belt. I'll put up a pic when my phone's charged. 
What size was yours?
December 31, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
sadmelons

I'm 5'8 135 pounds would a Small be a good fit for me?
December 31, 2012 @ 12:50 PM
ukbam

I'm 5'8 135 pounds would a Small be a good fit for me?
I'm 5'8/180 pounds and wear a medium fine, so small would fine for you I think, but if I were you I'd still wear medium.
December 31, 2012 @ 01:54 PM
ukbam

Here is 1 of the 2 of the new AU girls 5 panels I bought, this is the one I prefer, I was worried about the size of the girls looking weird but when actually worn it looks really nice, no big asses sticking out alone or anything (not sure if this was just luck though). The one other one was a lot more white/pale from having a lot of the ice and water bits of the pattern and it still looks alright but the large amount of forest green on this one is better IMO. I'll stick pics up of the other later maybe so you can judge for yourself. edit:bigger pics

December 31, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
vis

@sadmelon sorry for not responding, not sure if you need it now, but they ship out every tuesday and i came to me in within 1-2 days
December 31, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
fivepanelmike

Here is 1 of the 2 of the new AU girls 5 panels I bought, this is the one I prefer, I was worried about the size of the girls looking weird but when actually worn it looks really nice, no big asses sticking out alone or anything (not sure if this was just luck though). The one other one was a lot more white/pale from having a lot of the ice and water bits of the pattern and it still looks alright but the large amount of forest green on this one is better IMO. I'll stick pics up of the other later maybe so you can judge for yourself. Also if the pics are too small I'll edit them bigger for ya

yea, pics are too small.
December 31, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
jaywezy123

supreme camel pyramid print 5 panel (pink/red) for sale or trade looking to buy a obey anchor 5 panel 0 0                              
January 1, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
isahnn

Here is 1 of the 2 of the new AU girls 5 panels I bought, this is the one I prefer, I was worried about the size of the girls looking weird but when actually worn it looks really nice, no big asses sticking out alone or anything (not sure if this was just luck though). The one other one was a lot more white/pale from having a lot of the ice and water bits of the pattern and it still looks alright but the large amount of forest green on this one is better IMO. I'll stick pics up of the other later maybe so you can judge for yourself. Also if the pics are too small I'll edit them bigger for ya
are you looking to sell one? ill buy
January 1, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
MagnaDefender

That is actually pretty tight. But I prolly wouldn't cop. Wouldn't wanna press my luck. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

Please login first to reply.