Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 9, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
ukbam

Feelin this
I'm not sure, when I first saw it I thought it was pretty sick but the more I see it, the more it just just kind of seems like they've tried to throw something together that's going back on par with the mountain man/clouds 5 panels but it just seems a bit...cheap(in design)? But that's being negative comparing it to TQL's greatest. On it's own it is still pretty nice I think, like I said before though, need to see a few pics of it being worn to cast judgement. 
December 9, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
vinhluu

I'm not sure, when I first saw it I thought it was pretty sick but the more I see it, the more it just just kind of seems like they've tried to throw something together that's going back on par with the mountain man/clouds 5 panels but it just seems a bit...cheap(in design)? But that's being negative comparing it to TQL's greatest. On it's own it is still pretty nice I think, like I said before though, need to see a few pics of it being worn to cast judgement. 

I went to my local shop to check them out and I hated about 7 out of 10 of them. Really depends on the print.  The one I have is mostly brown. Come to think of it, why is the blue in the picture above so bright? The one I got where it's supposed to be blue it's dark.. I prefer the darker shade anyway lol

December 13, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
YK-

Pretty stoked on my grab bag. Four tees and a raglan.
December 13, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
MagnaDefender

I think I'm gonna cop the grab bag. I was coming to ask about then saw this guys ^^^ and it's pretty nice. Hope I get a button down not just old tees. It's cold in the D, how the hell we spose to wear short sleeves.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

December 13, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
MagnaDefender

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

December 14, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
vis

copped grab bag
December 14, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
InformalApparel

I went to my local shop to check them out and I hated about 7 out of 10 of them. Really depends on the print.  The one I have is mostly brown. Come to think of it, why is the blue in the picture above so bright? The one I got where it's supposed to be blue it's dark.. I prefer the darker shade anyway lol

that one is the green colorway, the other blue one looks very familiar to that blue.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

December 14, 2012 @ 03:32 PM
YK-

Yeah, the grab bag was definitely worth it IMO. I got the Mishka grab bag for double the price earlier this year, and it was shit compared to the quiet life's. Post what you guys get in yours.

Also, if anyone wants to buy either of the limited edition Kevin Fernley shirts for a low price, let me know. I already have one so I'll sell white and/or black, they're size small and brand new with tags.

Link to the tee: http://www.asos.com/The-Quiet-Life/The-Quiet-Life-Snaps-T-Shirt-By-Kevin-Fernley/Prod/pgeproduct.asp...
December 14, 2012 @ 03:32 PM
YK-

God dammit, Hypebeast and it's fucking double posts.
December 15, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
mproc

My grab bag:

white tank- quiet on front, life on bank
10th anniversary white pocket tee
10th anniversary block tee with the quiet life on front
shoot me white tee
black tee with a head giving the shhh thing, and the quiet life in the head

definitely worth it, may even get another at some point soon. Only thing I'm disappointed with is the two anniversary tees. I just wasn't feeling that whole pack for some reason, but I'm not going to complain at all because the other three are easily worth $50. If anyone has any medium tees(or anything else) they would be interested in trading for either of the anniversarys in medium, let me know. I definitely would rather someone who's going to wear the clothes more often than I am have them.
December 15, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
YK-

My grab bag:

shoot me white tee

definitely worth it, may even get another at some point soon. Only thing I'm disappointed with is the two anniversary tees. I just wasn't feeling that whole pack for some reason, but I'm not going to complain at all because the other three are easily worth $50. If anyone has any medium tees(or anything else) they would be interested in trading for either of the anniversarys in medium, let me know. I definitely would rather someone who's going to wear the clothes more often than I am have them.
Which anniversary tees?
December 15, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
mproc

My grab bag:

shoot me white tee

Which anniversary tees?
http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2012/11/the-quiet-life-x-urban-industry-10-year-anniversary-collec...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.posterous.com/temp-2012-12-02/kjsemBtFlsImtmxxkvepcwskDyDgHhoGlvFkmkmD...

both in white. They're on the website too if you want to be able to see them better.
December 15, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
ukbam

Tempted by the grab bag, £50/$80 including postage to the uk sick value especially considering a single tee is £30 here. Just if I get jumped by UK customs (which I do every bloody time) do I'll get ripped. Fuck Her Majesty's revenue & customs. 
December 15, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
ukbam

at least this one wasn't a triple post..
December 15, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
YK-

My grab bag:

shoot me white tee

Which anniversary tees?
http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2012/11/the-quiet-life-x-urban-industry-10-year-anniversary-collec...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.posterous.com/temp-2012-12-02/kjsemBtFlsImtmxxkvepcwskDyDgHhoGlvFkmkmD...

both in white. They're on the website too if you want to be able to see them better.
Not sure if you'd be able to fit in them, but I'd trade either of my small Kevin Fernley tees for the first tee you posted.
December 15, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
mproc

Yeah, I wouldn't be able too. Plus I already have it in black. Thanks though, if anyone else is interested let me know.
December 16, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
bl0wj

Grab bag sold out? Kind of bummed if it is. 
December 16, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
vis

@bl0wj looks like it.
my grab bag still hasn't shipped out yet razz
December 16, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
YK-

@bl0wj looks like it.
my grab bag still hasn't shipped out yet 
I think they only ship items once per week.
December 17, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
MagnaDefender

Slept. Thought they were gonna sit, thought wrong. If only they would've lasted till Tuesday... Those missed opportunities. So mad.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

December 17, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
MagnaDefender

Double Post.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

December 18, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
vis

@yk do you know when that day might be? thanks for the info
December 18, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
YK-

do you know when that day might be? thanks for the info
I'm pretty sure I ordered mine on a Tuesday and it shipped the same day.... So my guess is Tuesday.
December 18, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
vis

do you know when that day might be? thanks for the info
I'm pretty sure I ordered mine on a Tuesday and it shipped the same day.... So my guess is Tuesday.
aight thanks and @datotherguy they have small and large back in stock.
December 18, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
MagnaDefender

COP WITH THE SWIFTNESS!!! Thanks for that info dawg!
Edit: cawped in L

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

December 18, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
vis

no problem. glad i could help
December 18, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
MagnaDefender

ill try and post pics and stuff when i get it. Hope to get it by my birthday, the day of would be even sicker(Friday). HB fam always comes through. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

December 18, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
bl0wj

I just got my confirmation email saying my order has been shipped so I guess they weren't sold out. I got medium too which isn't listed in the drop down thing. 
December 18, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
M.

Dropping this Friday online!

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 18, 2012 @ 09:43 AM
mproc

If anyone is or has gotten a grab bag in medium PM me. I got mine in a few days ago and definitely wouldn't mind trading with some people if they're interested.

Please login first to reply.