Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 11, 2012 @ 02:50 PM
illusive

Where i live Quite life has been raped way more than Supreme......and i think i love ugly is basically quite life but better quality still rate QL though
May 11, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
palpitate

Naw. It's tie dye based. Sorry didn't mean to confuse.

Ah I see. I haven't seen any pics of it yet.

Okay, okay.

May 11, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
whatisthis

Did your Cosmos order come with the Fall/Holiday look book? If so there's a picture of it and all the other hats in it.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 11, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
palpitate

Did your Cosmos order come with the Fall/Holiday look book? If so there's a picture of it and all the other hats in it.

Haha, I forgot about the book. Good looking out.

Okay, okay.

May 11, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
palpitate

Where i live Quite life has been raped way more than Supreme......and i think i love ugly is basically quite life but better quality still rate QL though

The ILU camps are nice designs in my opinion, but I hate the actual design of their camps.

Okay, okay.

May 11, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
illusive

The ILU camps are nice designs in my opinion, but I hate the actual design of their camps.
Yeah i see what you mean. Depends really if you like the normal strap or the leather strap on the ILU ones.
May 11, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
palpitate

Yeah i see what you mean. Depends really if you like the normal strap or the leather strap on the ILU ones.

Also, the air holes are further apart, that just bothers me for some reason.

Okay, okay.

May 11, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Where do you live?

Its funny how trends are, in the UK you barely see 5 panels, if you do theyre mainly Supreme/Only. Ive only seen 1 QL 5 panel

People are still hooked on snapbacks..
May 12, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
palpitate

Where do you live?

Its funny how trends are, in the UK you barely see 5 panels, if you do theyre mainly Supreme/Only. Ive only seen 1 QL 5 panel

I'm the only person with five panels here in Florida.

Okay, okay.

May 12, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
777ichael

Where do you live?

false

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

May 12, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
palpitate

Where do you live?

false

I'm the only cool* person with five panels here in Florida.

Thanks for letting me correct myself. (:

Okay, okay.

May 12, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
PKdaGod

how are these camps so good and the t shirts and everything else so shitty?
May 12, 2012 @ 10:59 AM
burntofferings

Where do you live?

I dunno, where I live in the UK there is absolutely no Supreme going on. You see a lot of Obey, Stussy, The Quiet Life, and Rip n Dip but that's only because a local skate shop stocks that stuff.
May 12, 2012 @ 02:36 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Where do you live?

I dunno, where I live in the UK there is absolutely no Supreme going on. You see a lot of Obey, Stussy, The Quiet Life, and Rip n Dip but that's only because a local skate shop stocks that stuff.

Wherebouts are you?

In South England everyones still on Snapbacks
May 12, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
burntofferings

Where do you live?

Wherebouts are you?

I'm in Devon. Yeah I see a lot of Snapbacks around but 5 panels are starting to come in.
May 12, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

I don't want people to start rinsing 5 panels like they did snapbacks, but ah well
May 12, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
palpitate

I don't want people to start rinsing 5 panels like they did snapbacks, but ah well

Yeah, I don't mind being the only person with them around my area.

Okay, okay.

May 13, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
unemployed

yea but i kinda feel like its coming...

and if im not wrong the quiet life is related/same guys as girl and chocolate
May 14, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
johnnynugget

Im selling a Black Cosmos five panel hat on ebay if anyones interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160801159657
May 14, 2012 @ 09:14 AM
harlyz1

Where do you live?

Wherebouts are you?

I'm in Devon. Yeah I see a lot of Snapbacks around but 5 panels are starting to come in.

Im from south east and can say absolutely no 5 panels about, the only supreme gear is fake box logo tee's down the skate park. Clothing in general is pretty poor.
May 14, 2012 @ 10:18 AM

Inactive

Jeajea. Sold out in a day.
May 14, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
johnnynugget

UK gets some drops early! Grab these hats before they go!

http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/brands/the-quiet-life.asp
May 14, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
johnnynugget

The Quiet Life Summer Quickstrike
http://www.thedailystreet.co.uk/2012/05/the-quiet-life-summer-quickstrike/
May 14, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Dunno which one to cop! The red one of the beach one?
May 14, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
whatisthis

That Mountain one is beautiful. I'm just going to wait until a US release. Should be in next couple days.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 14, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
brian_sin

does anyone know what hat manufacturer quiet life uses for their hats and 5 panels??
May 14, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
rhythmz

yeah mountain one is dope

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

May 14, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
illusive

I live in Bristol so everything everything is basically being rocked by most people. Brands like i love ugly, indcsn and so on are the only brands only a few people wear.
May 14, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
ChicagoLDRS

does anyone know what hat manufacturer quiet life uses for their hats and 5 panels??

I'd like to know too. Seems like the same as Supreme, but I only have the one Quiet Life camp.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 14, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
rhythmz

just copped the mountain 5 panel. hit up flatspot if you feenin

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Please login first to reply.