[The Quiet Life] - 2012 Discussion Thread.

Aug 13, 2012 @ 21:52
^people really need to start lurking more. There is literally like 3 or 4 links in the past three pages with the fall releases in stock.

people need some common sense and need to stop being so thirsty for ecred. obviously these
sites dont have the full collection, not even all of the first f/w drop.

edit: should i sell my mountain man? or take it down, its on ebay for 350$ 6 watchers. Any opinions?

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

Aug 13, 2012 @ 22:03
Yeah, because quiet life never releases ALL of their stuff to their accounts. They always save a bit to be exclusive to their site. You were specifically referring to the cosmos, and there have been several links to sites that have those. The answer to your question could have been answered easily if you just read the last 20 or so posts in the thread. I'm not even trying to get ecred, I'm just telling you to read the thread before asking pointless questions.
Aug 13, 2012 @ 22:06
Yeah, because quiet life never releases ALL of their stuff to their accounts. They always save a bit to be exclusive to their site. You were specifically referring to the cosmos, and there have been several links to sites that have those. The answer to your question could have been answered easily if you just read the last 20 or so posts in the thread. I'm not even trying to get ecred, I'm just telling you to read the thread before asking pointless questions.

Thanks Mr. Obvious.

Aug 13, 2012 @ 22:08
Any opinions?

yeah, shut up!
Aug 13, 2012 @ 22:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
Any opinions?

yeah, shut up!

you salty b. go lurk the supreme thread.

Aug 13, 2012 @ 22:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
yeah, shut up!

Aug 13, 2012 @ 22:24
lmao @mproc
Aug 14, 2012 @ 00:01
has anyone got the cosmos yet? i sold mine because i thought the print was really scratchy, i didnt like the feel of the cap...i was wondering if maybe they have made improvements to it? or whether its exactly the same as previous generations. If theyve changed it up ill be buying a red, ive got the lime green and black but sold the black about a month ago

Instagram - LE11FFF

Aug 14, 2012 @ 01:50
has anyone got the cosmos yet? i sold mine because i thought the print was really scratchy, i didnt like the feel of the cap...i was wondering if maybe they have made improvements to it? or whether its exactly the same as previous generations. If theyve changed it up ill be buying a red, ive got the lime green and black but sold the black about a month ago

Got mine in the mail today, looks like this. Saw the other colors at Bodega in Boston, and they all look pretty similar to this.
Aug 14, 2012 @ 03:38

OHHH SNAP
Aug 14, 2012 @ 06:09

Got mine in the mail today, looks like this. Saw the other colors at Bodega in Boston, and they all look pretty similar to this.
did you get it from the premier store? i know i can wait until they put it on their website but im having trouble finding it right now in the us
Aug 14, 2012 @ 06:17
should I get a second cosmos, the corduroy or the Colored Check 5 Panel Hat next?
Aug 14, 2012 @ 06:23
should I get a second cosmos, the corduroy or the Colored Check 5 Panel Hat next?

corduroy

my 2 cosmos came today. they're both pretty spot on.
Aug 14, 2012 @ 06:23

You should wait until QL releases their stock on their site cause they'll most likely have some better, more exclusive shit.
Aug 14, 2012 @ 06:38

corduroy

my 2 cosmos came today. they're both pretty spot on.

my green cosmos came in today and I love thsi fucking hat. I kinda wanna get a second one in case something happens to the first lol

You should wait until QL releases their stock on their site cause they'll most likely have some better, more exclusive shit.

are they releasing anything that wasn't in the look book?
Aug 14, 2012 @ 06:56
quickstrikes don't go in the lookbook. So essentially most of the nice stuff.
Aug 14, 2012 @ 07:07
By the way, my Royal Blue Cosmo came today, so dope.
Aug 14, 2012 @ 07:16

sorry Im a newb what the hell is a quickstrike
Aug 14, 2012 @ 08:53
i put my red cosmos on ebay just to fuck around with and someone from chile begged me to ship it to them cheapest way possible. obviously its available for me to repurchase but what do yall think should i keep it on tha bay and get paidd by those who dont know smokeyface or just cherish my hat till it can no longer be worn

Hook up that kid in Chile doe, smokeyface

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

Aug 14, 2012 @ 14:24

Things that aren't in the look book preview, such as last season with the Mountain Man, Aztec, Denim
Aug 14, 2012 @ 16:26
i put my red cosmos on ebay just to fuck around with and someone from chile begged me to ship it to them cheapest way possible. obviously its available for me to repurchase but what do yall think should i keep it on tha bay and get paidd by those who dont know smokeyface or just cherish my hat till it can no longer be worn
You sound like a really cool guy.
Aug 14, 2012 @ 16:33

Things that aren't in the look book preview, such as last season with the Mountain Man, Aztec, Denim
Im pretty sure this seasons quickstrike is their floral 5 Panels. In Mid-September.
Aug 14, 2012 @ 16:44

your avatar. what's the name of that cartoon again? shit that nostalgia

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Aug 14, 2012 @ 16:45

When i'm bored i often put things on ebay with no intention of selling...

Instagram - LE11FFF

Aug 14, 2012 @ 16:53
Brown Cord

some other one

Aug 14, 2012 @ 19:06
anyone know if theyre re releasing the clouds hat or if i should just buy it from my friend for 50?
Aug 14, 2012 @ 19:08
anyone know if theyre re releasing the clouds hat or if i should just buy it from my friend for 50?

theyre re realeasing it, whats your friends number? ill buy it from him just to help out.
@dudders

Aug 14, 2012 @ 19:13
is it dropping this fall?
Aug 14, 2012 @ 19:15
is it dropping this fall?

nah b. that was limited fabric, wont be re released ever. i was joking, cop with swiftness cause you wont find the hat anywhere else, especially at that price @dudders

Aug 14, 2012 @ 19:26
ohh haha for sure good looking out, thanks
Please login first to reply.