Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 9, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
whatisthis

Andy has stated numerous times that they can't get anymore of that fabric.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

August 9, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
kevlar

How much would a deadstock black cosmos sell for? Someone wants to trade it to me, but I'm not big on Quiet Life, so I don't know if it's worth it.

theyre re releasing the black cosmos so probably retail. which is like $35
Thanks man, appreciate it.
August 9, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
kweeeeen

@palpitate i want that !
August 9, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
jetageoflotus

anyone know anything about rumours of the clouds being re-released?

They said that there not gonna re realese them because it was a vintage fabric they found. But if they ever do like how @mproc said it might not be the same fabric. I think they wont.

It is not a vintage fabric because odd future used the same exact fabric around the same time on a shirt. That fabric is readily available.

only cause odd future uses it it might no be the exact same one. yeah there clouds but still.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 9, 2012 @ 08:07 AM
omfgruben

the cloud print odd future has is not the same. the clouds will NOT be re released as stated countless times on all of TQL's social networking pages. I am not a mod or anything jafeel? but really, enough with these pointless questions.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

August 9, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
chads

Ok, if Andy can't get it anymore thats fine but at the time of making the hats there was plenty of that fabric to be had and it is definitely not vintage. Also, you cannot tell me that this and this are not made with the same exact fabric.
I am not trying to get them rereleased or anything because I don't give two fucks about that hat, I am merely saying that there was plenty of that fabric when both the shirt and the hat were made.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 9, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
jetageoflotus

Ok, if Andy can't get it anymore thats fine but at the time of making the hats there was plenty of that fabric to be had and it is definitely not vintage. Also, you cannot tell me that this and this are not made with the same exact fabric.
I am not trying to get them rereleased or anything because I don't give two fucks about that hat, I am merely saying that there was plenty of that fabric when both the shirt and the hat were made.

If you dont give a fuck about the hat than why you bitching about it? Just accept the fact that they made pockets and no hats.

August 9, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
MyWaysOfLife

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Quiet-Life-Galaxy-5-Panel-Hat-/330775645290?pt=US_Hats&hash=item4d03c3cc6a#ht_500wt_1204 - They make purple cosmos? This looks fake to me but I don't know much about the cosmos so who knows
They don't replicate Quiet life... yet! SMH
August 9, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
chads

If you dont give a fuck about the hat than why you bitching about it? Just accept the fact that they made pockets and no hats.

I'm not bitching about it dipshit, I could care less about the hats or tees or shirts or anything else with the fabric on it. If you read back, the only reason I posted about it was to say it wasn't vintage and that even if they werent going to make more of the hat that it is a readily available fabric.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 9, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
leify23

I'm not bitching about it dipshit, I could care less about the hats or tees or shirts or anything else with the fabric on it. If you read back, the only reason I posted about it was to say it wasn't vintage and that even if they werent going to make more of the hat that it is a readily available fabric.

For someone who doesnt give a shit....you seem to give a shit

Instagram - LE11FFF

August 9, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
Triangle

It would seem that you give fucks.
August 10, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
jlx58

Anyone have an idea of when the fall winter drop is?

FYI:
http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=17&PID=9296
August 10, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
Triangle

FYI:

Cheapest I've seen them so far. I got my Royal Blue for $55 including shipping to Aus.
August 10, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
jlx58

Just grabbed one on there, almost grabbed the red as well, but wasn't sure if I wanted it enough
August 10, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
jetageoflotus

FYI:

Cheapest I've seen them so far. I got my Royal Blue for $55 including shipping to Aus.

they have no forest... I WANT A FOREST. Black is nice but everyone has it.-_-

August 10, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
teows

Might cop black cosmos. Either that or one of the Profound Aesthetic camps.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

August 10, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
jetageoflotus

They dont take pay pal do they?

August 10, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
teows

They dont take pay pal do they?

Yeah they do.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

August 10, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
Triangle

I woulda copped a black cosmo, need a black camp, but I got the nermal yesterday so I'ma wait until QL drops their whole F/W collection before I order another.
August 10, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
omfgruben

I woulda copped a black cosmo, need a black camp, but I got the nermal yesterday so I'ma wait until QL drops their whole F/W collection before I order another.

howd you cawp a nermal? an for how much?

August 10, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
omfgruben

theyre not the same fabric, and theyre not the same brand. seriously b, cmon.

August 10, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
Triangle

howd you cawp a nermal? an for how much?

Off of RipNDips site. I live in Australia so it cost 45 + 15 postage, so about 60 haha. Friend got one aswell, I'll probe end up reselling though.
August 10, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
Ellie

Premier is legit, right?
August 10, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
Triangle

Premier is legit, right?

Legit as in?
August 10, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
The Ders

Premier is legit, right?

suprised Is you for real?
August 10, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
Ellie

I'm sorry that I don't know much about internet shopping? I'll take it as a yes, it's fine to order from them then.
August 10, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
The Ders

I'm sorry that I don't know much about internet shopping? I'll take it as a yes, it's fine to order from them then.

No problem lol, they are 100% legit.
August 10, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
jetageoflotus

Any other online shops that stocked up on QL. Wanna get the forest...

August 10, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
Triangle

@jetageoflotus I've only seen them on UK sites too be honest.
August 10, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
jetageoflotus

@jetageoflotus I've only seen them on UK sites too be honest.

thanks man...
the one and only US store that stocked up has no fucking forest... smh

Please login first to reply.