[The Quiet Life] - 2012 Discussion Thread.

Aug 09, 2012 @ 01:30
Pockets tees use about one side of a 5 panel. 5:1 they can make a lot more with shirts.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

Aug 09, 2012 @ 01:33
JUST CALL IT QUITE X VILLANY BC WE ARE ABOUT TO DO IT BIG A CHINO SKATEPARK THIS SATURDAY

www.villanyproduct.com

Aug 09, 2012 @ 01:35
They may have just made the cloud hats and pocket tees at the same time, and decided to release at different times.
Aug 09, 2012 @ 01:46
anyone know anything about rumours of the clouds being re-released?

They said that there not gonna re realese them because it was a vintage fabric they found. But if they ever do like how @mproc said it might not be the same fabric. I think they wont.

It is not a vintage fabric because odd future used the same exact fabric around the same time on a shirt. That fabric is readily available.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Aug 09, 2012 @ 01:57
Andy has stated numerous times that they can't get anymore of that fabric.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

Aug 09, 2012 @ 03:06
How much would a deadstock black cosmos sell for? Someone wants to trade it to me, but I'm not big on Quiet Life, so I don't know if it's worth it.

theyre re releasing the black cosmos so probably retail. which is like $35
Thanks man, appreciate it.
Aug 09, 2012 @ 03:27
@palpitate i want that !
Aug 09, 2012 @ 08:07
the cloud print odd future has is not the same. the clouds will NOT be re released as stated countless times on all of TQL's social networking pages. I am not a mod or anything jafeel? but really, enough with these pointless questions.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

Aug 09, 2012 @ 15:07
Ok, if Andy can't get it anymore thats fine but at the time of making the hats there was plenty of that fabric to be had and it is definitely not vintage. Also, you cannot tell me that this and this are not made with the same exact fabric.
I am not trying to get them rereleased or anything because I don't give two fucks about that hat, I am merely saying that there was plenty of that fabric when both the shirt and the hat were made.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Aug 09, 2012 @ 20:21
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Quiet-Life-Galaxy-5-Panel-Hat-/330775645290?pt=US_Hats&hash=item4d03c3cc6a#ht_500wt_1204 - They make purple cosmos? This looks fake to me but I don't know much about the cosmos so who knows
They don't replicate Quiet life... yet! SMH
Aug 09, 2012 @ 20:30
Ok, if Andy can't get it anymore thats fine but at the time of making the hats there was plenty of that fabric to be had and it is definitely not vintage. Also, you cannot tell me that this and this are not made with the same exact fabric.
I am not trying to get them rereleased or anything because I don't give two fucks about that hat, I am merely saying that there was plenty of that fabric when both the shirt and the hat were made.

If you dont give a fuck about the hat than why you bitching about it? Just accept the fact that they made pockets and no hats.

I'm not bitching about it dipshit, I could care less about the hats or tees or shirts or anything else with the fabric on it. If you read back, the only reason I posted about it was to say it wasn't vintage and that even if they werent going to make more of the hat that it is a readily available fabric.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Aug 09, 2012 @ 20:51
thisthis
If you dont give a fuck about the hat than why you bitching about it? Just accept the fact that they made pockets and no hats.

I'm not bitching about it dipshit, I could care less about the hats or tees or shirts or anything else with the fabric on it. If you read back, the only reason I posted about it was to say it wasn't vintage and that even if they werent going to make more of the hat that it is a readily available fabric.

For someone who doesnt give a shit....you seem to give a shit

Instagram - LE11FFF

Aug 09, 2012 @ 23:41
thisthis

It would seem that you give fucks.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 03:30
Anyone have an idea of when the fall winter drop is?

FYI:
http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=17&PID=9296
Aug 10, 2012 @ 03:56
Anyone have an idea of when the fall winter drop is?

FYI:
http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=17&PID=9296

Cheapest I've seen them so far. I got my Royal Blue for $55 including shipping to Aus.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 03:58
Just grabbed one on there, almost grabbed the red as well, but wasn't sure if I wanted it enough
Aug 10, 2012 @ 05:45
Might cop black cosmos. Either that or one of the Profound Aesthetic camps.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 06:00
They dont take pay pal do they?

Yeah they do.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 06:04
I woulda copped a black cosmo, need a black camp, but I got the nermal yesterday so I'ma wait until QL drops their whole F/W collection before I order another.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 06:04
I woulda copped a black cosmo, need a black camp, but I got the nermal yesterday so I'ma wait until QL drops their whole F/W collection before I order another.

howd you cawp a nermal? an for how much?

Aug 10, 2012 @ 06:07

theyre not the same fabric, and theyre not the same brand. seriously b, cmon.

Aug 10, 2012 @ 06:49

howd you cawp a nermal? an for how much?

Off of RipNDips site. I live in Australia so it cost 45 + 15 postage, so about 60 haha. Friend got one aswell, I'll probe end up reselling though.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 07:06
Premier is legit, right?
Aug 10, 2012 @ 07:10
Premier is legit, right?

Legit as in?
Aug 10, 2012 @ 07:10
Premier is legit, right?

blinkyeyes Is you for real?
Aug 10, 2012 @ 07:13
I'm sorry that I don't know much about internet shopping? I'll take it as a yes, it's fine to order from them then.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 07:15
I'm sorry that I don't know much about internet shopping? I'll take it as a yes, it's fine to order from them then.

No problem lol, they are 100% legit.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 07:54
@jetageoflotus I've only seen them on UK sites too be honest.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 08:07
Do you think cosmos will be sold out soon ?
Or they have a biggest stock ?
Aug 10, 2012 @ 08:28
Theres most likely going to be a pretty large stock. I mean, there has been so many sites that have released the cosmos already so you can assume that there will be a few going around.
Please login first to reply.