FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 9, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
oakandoar

One late June afternoon I was out on the lake, only to find myself stranded just off shore in a 12-foot fishing boat. It was a gorgeous summer day, so the fact that I couldn’t get the 9.9 Evinrude motor to fire didn’t seem to be too concerning. I rustled up our old oak inlay oars and began to nonchalantly propel myself across a calm lake. What struck me in the 20 minutes that it took me to get back to the cabin was how one tiny acorn could evolve into a structure of such strength and magnitude and then be fashioned into something so practical that could be used to propel me to my final destination. It was this event that sparked Oak + Oar.

After nearly two years in the works I am pleased to present the initial collection from Canadian-based brand Oak + Oar. ‘Summer Loitering’ is the initial offering that includes a collection of tees, hoods and a tight knit collection of men’s accessories. Drawing inspiration from cabin lifestyle and the comradery of weekends at the lake, Oak + Oar seeks to bring to market a unique range of clothing and accessories synonymous with cabin culture. Whether it is a gusting sub-zero December evening huddled around the wood stove shooting the breeze over a game of poker or a scorching July afternoon out on the water with good company, you are sure to find Oak + Oar.

If you have any questions about the current collection feel free to fire away.

See you at the lake | www.oakandoar.com

May 9, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
oakandoar

To celebrate the release of our first season we wanted to offer up a little thank you for those who decide to dig into their pockets to support a virtually unknown brand. We understand that you could spend your hard earned cash anywhere so we wanted to offer up a little incentive to this loyal group.

Summer’s at the lake mean one thing, crammed memory cards. You never know what will show up on that camera after a weekend with friends. We want to see your most creative and outrageous snapshot capturing the cabin/summer lifestyle. Whether lighting up Harbourfest with the crew, a boys weekend split between time on the water and the links and even those mellow weekend chasing some Master Anglers, we want to see those stills.

We will be giving away a grand prize of a $200 store credit that can be put towards any items that make up our Fall/Winter 2012 or Spring/Summer 2013 collection. Honorable mention will receive a tee of their choice from our Summer 2012 collection.

Here’s the catch, we have to be able to spot some Oak + Oar in the photo, we don’t care if it is one of our guitar picks, a GoodWood piece or a pocket square, we just care that it’s creative.

Submit as many and as often as you like to info@oakandoar.com. Contest is open worldwide so whatever you define as a weekend away is fair game. On August 31st we will post our Finalist and on September 3rd announce the winner and runner-up. With each submission please provide a sentence about the photo, your name, location of photo and your Facebook and/or twitter handle (optional). With a super limited run this year we would venture a guess that your odds are pretty darn good. Cheers and thanks for the support.

See you at the lake | www.oakandoar.com

August 25, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
BobMcKenzie

Just stumbled upon the brand. Fresh graphics and cool video series. What kind of stuff will be on as part of your Deal Of The Day sale next week?
December 13, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
cabby

New Fall/Winter | The Life After Midnight
available now at www.oakandoar.com/shop

www.oakandoar.com

December 14, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
cabby

Check out our Homegrown Series

http://www.oakandoar.com/homegrown/

www.oakandoar.com

December 24, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
cabby

Fall/Winter 2012 | The Life After Midnight
www.oakandoar.com/shop

Featuring Saint Kris 
http://saintkris.com/

www.oakandoar.com

December 25, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
kevii

i like the real tree camo pocket tee
February 13, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
cabby

Last week we had the opportunity to be featured over at HelloSaskatoon.ca. During the interview process we began working on a little contest with the guys at Hello Saskatoon and this is what we came up with…Show us what ‘The Life After Midnight’ looks like for you. All is fair game. The only stipulation is it has to be a photo you took, no reposts. Hashtag your photos #thelifeaftermidnight and post to either Instagram or Twitter (or both if so inclined). Feel free to @oakandoar @hellosaskatoon just to be sure. Enter as often as you like between now and February 29th. Our favourite photo will win a $100 gift card to the online store that can be redeemed anytime over the course of 2013. This contest is open to everyone, everywhere.

www.oakandoar.com

February 13, 2013 @ 04:07 PM
cabby

FREE SHIPPING at www.oakandoar.com/shop within Canada and the USA. End Monday February 18th.

www.oakandoar.com

March 10, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
cabby

MYSTERY BOX 

www.oakandoar.com

Please login first to reply.