Rich Evolution Co. Phase 1 Release Now Available @ www.RichEvolutionCo.com
May 7, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
Relax.

May 7, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
Rich Evolution Co.

Rich Evolution Co. Phase 1 Now Available @ www.RichEvolutionCo.com
May 8, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
itsOMG

Already Fell In love With the Brand....Cant wait til Friday to buy some pieces from you guys
May 8, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
DandG

same here!! the Rich Evolution Co. brand is definitely in their own lane. can't wait to see what else their collection will have. Login onto their site RIGHT NOW lol. i NEED that vest & black sweater!
May 8, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
DandG

when will you guys restock on the Tweed Puff Vest and Guard Crew in maroon?
May 9, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
bkallday86

Phase 1 Sweater is dope as fuck, like the way it feel's and looks. good stuff G'zz.

Money Over Everything

May 10, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
Rich Evolution Co.

Rich Evolution Co. Phase 1 Button up w Leather plaket trim Now Available @ http://www.RichEvolutionCo.com
May 10, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
thefutureisnow

Nice leather plaket good job.
May 10, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
jbubz

too dope i DEFINITELY need these pieces in my wardrobe!!!
May 11, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
Rich Evolution Co.

Rich Evolution Co. Phase 1 now available @ www.RichEvolutionCo.com
May 11, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
devonmac

HEAT!!! those are really nice pieces. FINALLY a brand that understands quality and doest follow the trend. INSTANTLY my new favorite brand
May 13, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
itsOMG

This Is Really My Favorite Brand Now .....The Quality Looks Insane cant wait to cop a few pieces...
May 15, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
devonmac

I just seen an article on the Rich Evolution Co. Phase 1 line on swagsyndicate.com that was a nice article keep up the good work and attire. Im really looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store for summer and fall!!
May 22, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
jbubz

will you guys be coming out with some tank tops for this summer?
May 22, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
Rich Evolution Co.

SwagSyndicate.com did a feat article on the Phase 1 release
May 22, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
Rich Evolution Co.

Phase 1 Sweater is dope as fuck, like the way it feel's and looks. good stuff G'zz.

Appreciate that we pride ourselves on quality garments.

Use PROMO CODE: "cashinout" to receive 20% off when you spend $150
May 22, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
Rich Evolution Co.

This Is Really My Favorite Brand Now .....The Quality Looks Insane cant wait to cop a few pieces...

Thank you! We try to bring quality pieces every time.

May 22, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
Rich Evolution Co.

will you guys be coming out with some tank tops for this summer?

yes! we are currently producing tank tops for the summer release.

May 25, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
Rich Evolution Co.

www.RichEvolutionCo.com Phase 1 now available
May 26, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
bigspence

PLEASE make a SS oxford... that thing looks gorgeous.
May 30, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
Rich Evolution Co.

www.RichEvolutionCo.com
June 2, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
Rich Evolution Co.

www.RichEvolutionCo.com

Marilyn Monroe Sale!!

35% OFF ALL Marilyn Monroe Products!
June 2, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
itsOMG

damn sucks that crewnewck not in my size tho
June 3, 2012 @ 12:50 PM
garonshanks

I've always been impressed by everything this brand comes out with. This is the route I'm looking to take w/ my brand personally....quality of everything. On the cool though, whatever happened to Diamonds and Guns?

http://geoffscottintl.net | http://blog.geoffscottintl.net

June 6, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
jbubz

I've always been impressed by everything this brand comes out with. This is the route I'm looking to take w/ my brand personally....quality of everything. On the cool though, whatever happened to Diamonds and Guns?

i heard that Rich Evolution Co. did Diamonds & Guns but wasnt sure if that was true. I actually bought a D&G crew neck with a Bear and a bullet on it. that was my favorite crew neck at the time. If RE did D&G what did happen to it?
June 6, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
Rich Evolution Co.

i heard that Rich Evolution Co. did Diamonds & Guns but wasnt sure if that was true. I actually bought a D&G crew neck with a Bear and a bullet on it. that was my favorite crew neck at the time. If RE did D&G what did happen to it?

Damn. u guys said Diamonds & Guns. I actually started working on Rich Evolution Co. before starting D&G because I already knew the route I was going to take for RE. I had to stop D&G because Nick Diamond hit me up about a C&D because of certain similarities on the name and logo, which I didn't mind. But in my defense the logo was from a set font and I didn't know the actual diamond cant be used. But now he's making bear designs which was one of my main designs. there's plenty similarities in Diamonds designs that are very similar in other brands. I just took it as a blessing to be on Nick Diamonds radar. I appreciate you guys for knowing about Diamonds & Guns thank u.
June 6, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
garonshanks

Well about 2 years ago I got heavy into the whole Bay area music scene and I listened to a lot of Mike Dash E (your cousin I believeconfused and I know he promoted D&G pretty heavy. It was kinda crazy though, because I was always checking out your products and I wanted to cop a shirt and when I went to check it out again it was gone lol. I really enjoy Rich Evolution Co. though because it is a lot more than just a t-shirt brand. You took it up a huge step from D&G to make your brand completely original and I applaud you for that. I'm not trying to dick ride in anyway but for the past few months since I've been keeping tabs on your brand and I look up to you a lot because it seems not too long ago you were just starting off and due to all your hard work you're definitely in a lot better place than most brands who've worked the same amount of time. It just goes to show careful planning can go a long way. I hope to get my brand half way to were you're at right now soon. Ok, I'm done lol.

http://geoffscottintl.net | http://blog.geoffscottintl.net

June 7, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
Rich Evolution Co.

Well about 2 years ago I got heavy into the whole Bay area music scene and I listened to a lot of Mike Dash E (your cousin I believeconfused and I know he promoted D&G pretty heavy. It was kinda crazy though, because I was always checking out your products and I wanted to cop a shirt and when I went to check it out again it was gone lol. I really enjoy Rich Evolution Co. though because it is a lot more than just a t-shirt brand. You took it up a huge step from D&G to make your brand completely original and I applaud you for that. I'm not trying to dick ride in anyway but for the past few months since I've been keeping tabs on your brand and I look up to you a lot because it seems not too long ago you were just starting off and due to all your hard work you're definitely in a lot better place than most brands who've worked the same amount of time. It just goes to show careful planning can go a long way. I hope to get my brand half way to were you're at right now soon. Ok, I'm done lol.

THANK YOU!! Your words really inspired me because I want to inspire ppl myself & I'm really happy to be a person that you look up to. me and Mike are just long time friends, but call each other cousins since we've known each other since we were 5. You don't have to worry about getting to where I'm at as a brand, like you said it takes time and careful planning, I checked out your line and I like what I c it definitely has potential and room to grow. I always tell myself that I have the same amount of hours in the day as Oprah, Pharrell, Kanye etc so I have to make the time spent count, there's nothing different about anybody's day beside what they do with their time. Just don't let anyone cloud your judgement when it comes to your line. Create what YOU want to create. Don't try to please the masses and forget the trends, It's never about fashion it's about Style, an individuals style is what makes fashion. Good luck with your brand and Thank you again for the kind words. I really appreciate that you follow the RE line and hope to continue to inspire you.
June 20, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
jbubz

are you guys makin tank tops for summer? i NEED THAT!

Please login first to reply.