Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 5, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
illusive

Will the Andy Warhol shit drop in the London store on Thursday?

smh
Sorry bro have i ruined you day?

nah but the thread that closed down was littered with people asking when items will drop which is understandably irritating.
using a little logical reasoning, one could possibly gather from these posts that no one ever knows what is dropping for certain until the night before it drops by calling the store.

Ok man. I thought people knew like a week before but obv not. My bad.
May 5, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
RyandaGod

Ask yourself would you honestly wear that floral hat if it wasnt from
Supreme? Really now.

I think the AG rip is dope even. I'm a sucker for some print.

Exactly, if it wasn't for the camp cap, I would have been all over the Acapulco gold shit
May 5, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
mogizzle

I don't remember anyone liking the liberty.

The blue liberty is the only hat I've bought so far this season. to each his own though. I like what i like regardless of hype

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

May 5, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
fl1992

In order of personal preference
Black camo (the giraffe print one that didn't actually have any giraffe print on it)
Navy Herringbone
Navy Striped canvas
White Floral
Navy box CDG
Tan Camels
Maroon Foulard

Wasn't a fan of ikat

LOL the irony... just look at your sig

It doesn't fit my head man, I still think its the 7th best looking camp
May 5, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
RyandaGod

LOL, im just playing man. I feel you on the not fitting part. Thats why i cant wait till the donegals drop. If its anything like the purp one I have now, its going to be fitting DEEP
May 5, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
catch-22

Supreme? Really now.

Exactly, if it wasn't for the camp cap, I would have been all over the Acapulco gold shit

I actually like the AG one too. I think the floral would look better on a five-panel rather than on a camp.
May 5, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
fl1992

The donegals are nice too I forgot to put them on my list. Tbh I think the 5 panel snapbacks just suit some people (like myself) more than camps
May 5, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
lenryhouis

What else they have at Nomad?
Gonna be down on Monday after a haircut at Crows Nest.
Might pick something up.
What was price of Camel? (Obviously they'll be sold out, just trying to get an idea of pricing)

caps were 60. i went to get the olive colorway but they only had 2 tans and 1 pink. they had a bunch of summer tees, didnt really dig those. they had tarpons and softbills, smh they probably sold out
May 5, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
YungGecko

Supreme? Really now.

I actually like the AG one too. I think the floral would look better on a five-panel rather than on a camp.

The AG one is cool but I just the prefer how camp caps fit
May 5, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
Andyprops

For looks, not quality:

Orange Ikat
Tan Camo
Navy Floral
Tan/Pink Camel
Maroon/Gold Foulard

Then again, I'm colourblind so shit looks different to me I guess!

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 5, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
YungGecko

Will the Andy Warhol shit drop in the London store on Thursday?

smh
Sorry bro have i ruined you day?

nah but the thread that closed down was littered with people asking when items will drop which is understandably irritating.
using a little logical reasoning, one could possibly gather from these posts that no one ever knows what is dropping for certain until the night before it drops by calling the store.

Ok man. I thought people knew like a week before but obv not. My bad.

just call up on wednesday night and they'll tell you what is dropping in the morning
May 5, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
YungGecko

The blue liberty is the only hat I've bought so far this season. to each his own though. I like what i like regardless of hype

Plus I think the quality of material is quite good
May 5, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
YungGecko

You know when the cdg camp came out, people on youtube are like it's really good quality but when I had a look at it in store it just felt cheap and flimsy as hell? I prefer the quality on the normal supreme cap colelction.
Also did anyone get a shirt from that collab? I literally thought the price tag said £28 and it took me a few seconds to establish that it was in fact £280, crazy money.
May 5, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
Legit Shit

Supreme? Really now.

I'd be ecstatic if I could find a nice floral print hat at a thrift store. So.. yes.

Edit: and imo the CDG camp fit and looked like ass on me. It reminded me of the little train conductor outfits they have for kids. Glad I got rid of it.

upthefunk

May 5, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
kr00kd

You know when the cdg camp came out, people on youtube are like it's really good quality but when I had a look at it in store it just felt cheap and flimsy as hell? I prefer the quality on the normal supreme cap colelction.
Also did anyone get a shirt from that collab? I literally thought the price tag said £28 and it took me a few seconds to establish that it was in fact £280, crazy money.

i would have toyed around with getting one if i could have tried one on before i dished out 300$ on a shirt

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 5, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
CRASH_ONE

i love my liberty. wear that shit all the time.

this last drop was the most important to me, because i actually needed shorts. im worried tho the oxfords in purp and navy is startin to sell out and gotta wait till next paycheck to cop.

so i hope nothing good comes out this week. i can afford the stripped brim and will prolly get if thats the drop. fuck no on campells soup cans on my person. id never rep warhol.

and im lucky i got a big head cuz all these camps fit me proper. and iono wsup with everyone sayin the CDG dont flow with what they wear. white top, blue bottom, and im straight
May 5, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
marcusk14

Plus I think the quality of material is quite good

I second that. Liberty Art Fabrics are high quality and quite durable.

Follow me on Instagram @Marcusk14

May 5, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
Andyprops

I hated the CDG camps, loved the pullovers and tees. Looks like I'll be paying $400+ for a hoodie.

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 5, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
Trespace

i would have toyed around with getting one if i could have tried one on before i dished out 300$ on a shirt

Yeah it was rediculously priced but almost all of cdg shirt button ups are around $250+ range.
May 5, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
YungGecko

I hated the CDG camps, loved the pullovers and tees. Looks like I'll be paying $400+ for a hoodie.

the only reservation i have about the pullover and tees are that I think the sizes run quite small. I have a pullover in a medium and it fits more like a small. When I pull the hood up the shoulder material gets raised slightly because it's not big enough
May 5, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
ChicagoLDRS

the only reservation i have about the pullover and tees are that I think the sizes run quite small. I have a pullover in a medium and it fits more like a small. When I pull the hood up the shoulder material gets raised slightly because it's not big enough

I have a Large and it fits perfect.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 5, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
kr00kd

^^^

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 5, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
YungGecko

which colour did you get?
May 5, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
Vulf

I don't know why people say its not good quality. The stitching and construction is on point and the bill feels sturdy. Sure, the hat is floppy, but it's an airy hat, great for summer. It's a delicate fabric, but so is suede. Also I love how this pattern looks.

F/S: Nothing, I buy shit I like.

May 5, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
kkasaye

Might pick something up.
What was price of Camel? (Obviously they'll be sold out, just trying to get an idea of pricing)

caps were 60. i went to get the olive colorway but they only had 2 tans and 1 pink. they had a bunch of summer tees, didnt really dig those. they had tarpons and softbills, smh they probably sold out

they had a bunch of panema 5 panels just sitting, and they had one orange ripstop left. had some other 5 panels too.
here's a more detailed picture of striped brim canvas camp cap: i like the stripes a lot actually.

B|

May 5, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
YungGecko

Might pick something up.

they had a bunch of panema 5 panels just sitting, and they had one orange ripstop left. had some other 5 panels too.
here's a more detailed picture of striped brim canvas camp cap: i like the stripes a lot actually.

really like it but not enough to buy another cap this season
May 5, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
Andyprops

I'm quite big, but I like a snug fit, I wear medium Supreme tees, they are a little tight, but the large is a little big. Would you recommend a L or M CDG pullover?

May 5, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
WEFORMLIKEVOLTRON

man im still kinda pissed that i didnt get a CDG hoodie. I wanted a black one. I dont really feel like paying that much for a damn hoodie though.
I still got this white snakeskin pullover deadstock for sale.

http://www.weformlikevoltron.tumblr.com

May 5, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
Vulf

The ripstop didn't drop o.O I don't think they did. Do you mean the softbills?

Is this the one coming out or the one from '09? It's quite nice.

May 5, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
Vulf

double post^

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.