May 5, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
marcusk14

I don't remember anyone liking the liberty.

The blue liberty is the only hat I've bought so far this season. to each his own though. I like what i like regardless of hype

Plus I think the quality of material is quite good

I second that. Liberty Art Fabrics are high quality and quite durable.

Follow me on Instagram @Marcusk14

May 5, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
Andyprops

I hated the CDG camps, loved the pullovers and tees. Looks like I'll be paying $400+ for a hoodie.

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 5, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
Trespace

You know when the cdg camp came out, people on youtube are like it's really good quality but when I had a look at it in store it just felt cheap and flimsy as hell? I prefer the quality on the normal supreme cap colelction.
Also did anyone get a shirt from that collab? I literally thought the price tag said £28 and it took me a few seconds to establish that it was in fact £280, crazy money.

i would have toyed around with getting one if i could have tried one on before i dished out 300$ on a shirt

Yeah it was rediculously priced but almost all of cdg shirt button ups are around $250+ range.
May 5, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
YungGecko

I hated the CDG camps, loved the pullovers and tees. Looks like I'll be paying $400+ for a hoodie.

the only reservation i have about the pullover and tees are that I think the sizes run quite small. I have a pullover in a medium and it fits more like a small. When I pull the hood up the shoulder material gets raised slightly because it's not big enough
May 5, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
ChicagoLDRS

the only reservation i have about the pullover and tees are that I think the sizes run quite small. I have a pullover in a medium and it fits more like a small. When I pull the hood up the shoulder material gets raised slightly because it's not big enough

I have a Large and it fits perfect.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 5, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
kr00kd

^^^

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 5, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
YungGecko

which colour did you get?
May 5, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
Vulf

I don't know why people say its not good quality. The stitching and construction is on point and the bill feels sturdy. Sure, the hat is floppy, but it's an airy hat, great for summer. It's a delicate fabric, but so is suede. Also I love how this pattern looks.

F/S: Nothing, I buy shit I like.

May 5, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
kkasaye

What else they have at Nomad?
Gonna be down on Monday after a haircut at Crows Nest.
Might pick something up.
What was price of Camel? (Obviously they'll be sold out, just trying to get an idea of pricing)

caps were 60. i went to get the olive colorway but they only had 2 tans and 1 pink. they had a bunch of summer tees, didnt really dig those. they had tarpons and softbills, smh they probably sold out

they had a bunch of panema 5 panels just sitting, and they had one orange ripstop left. had some other 5 panels too.
here's a more detailed picture of striped brim canvas camp cap: i like the stripes a lot actually.

B|

May 5, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
YungGecko

What else they have at Nomad?
Gonna be down on Monday after a haircut at Crows Nest.
Might pick something up.
What was price of Camel? (Obviously they'll be sold out, just trying to get an idea of pricing)

caps were 60. i went to get the olive colorway but they only had 2 tans and 1 pink. they had a bunch of summer tees, didnt really dig those. they had tarpons and softbills, smh they probably sold out

they had a bunch of panema 5 panels just sitting, and they had one orange ripstop left. had some other 5 panels too.
here's a more detailed picture of striped brim canvas camp cap: i like the stripes a lot actually.

really like it but not enough to buy another cap this season
May 5, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
Andyprops

I'm quite big, but I like a snug fit, I wear medium Supreme tees, they are a little tight, but the large is a little big. Would you recommend a L or M CDG pullover?

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 5, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
WEFORMLIKEVOLTRON

man im still kinda pissed that i didnt get a CDG hoodie. I wanted a black one. I dont really feel like paying that much for a damn hoodie though.
I still got this white snakeskin pullover deadstock for sale.

http://www.weformlikevoltron.tumblr.com

May 5, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
Vulf

The ripstop didn't drop o.O I don't think they did. Do you mean the softbills?

Is this the one coming out or the one from '09? It's quite nice.

May 5, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
Vulf

double post^

May 5, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
kkasaye

The ripstop didn't drop o.O I don't think they did. Do you mean the softbills?

ya haha sorry, i meant softbills.

Is this the one coming out or the one from '09? It's quite nice.
double post^

the one coming out.

B|

May 5, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
YungGecko

man im still kinda pissed that i didnt get a CDG hoodie. I wanted a black one. I dont really feel like paying that much for a damn hoodie though.
I still got this white snakeskin pullover deadstock for sale.

think of it as an investment haha
May 5, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
ChicagoLDRS

which colour did you get?

Navy...It fits great IMO, not too snug, not baggy at all either.

May 5, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I'm quite big, but I like a snug fit, I wear medium Supreme tees, they are a little tight, but the large is a little big. Would you recommend a L or M CDG pullover?

I'm 6'0 185 lbs and the large fits me perfectly. Same w/ the Box Logo hoodies. I guess it depends on your measurements, no homo.

May 5, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
brian

Can someone help me identify this tree camp

supreme tree camp cap

The box logo is brown - i can only find realtrees with red and black box logos on google. So which season is this from?

i can't see the pic. but based on your description it's the supreme tree bark camp cap. i believe that's circa '07 or '08? it's an old camp cap.

there was a REALTREE camp cap FW11

yeah dude. he clearly knows that. . . READ his description. brown box logo. the fw11 real trees did not have brown box logos. like this one here:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/alteredbeast5/IMG_2902.jpg

Exactly - but is doesn't look exactly like the one you just posted. It looks more like the realtree from F/W11 with red box logo, but instead just with a brown logo

just in case anyones wondering, tree bark came out in 06. I have the backpack with that print from 06, pretty underrated in my opinion.

That's tight I got a new hoddie xxl in grey in that pattern it's so boss there someone selling that color hoodie n hat on eBay for 700 I like that bookbag though u use it much?

Guilty of not using it enough, mostly cause I have a jansport from 10+ years ago that's beat to shit and still hanging in there for everyday. This bag is so much sturdier but not an everyday bag for me
May 5, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
unknown123

i just had the most retarded conversation ever on the 6 train.

random boy ; i like your hat *points to red windowpane camp*
me; thanks
boy; where'd you get it from
me; supreme
boy; how long has it been around ?
me; since 1994
boy; odd future is that old !?
me; no .. ?
boy; oh i thought tyler made supreme

dude wtf. lol
May 5, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
YungGecko

me; thanks
me; supreme
me; since 1994
me; no .. ?

dude wtf. lol

I bet most of the fans don't even genuinely like the music
May 5, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
kr00kd

lol

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 5, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
Fonze

didnt see the white one, tan one reminded me of the herringbone. the stripes are pretty cool on the blue one, red blue/green and white colors. i didnt get to feel the material on it.

yeah the tan seems pretty similar to the herringbone besides the brim of couse, but im really interested in the white one, remind me of one of my grail camps

I need that in white.
May 5, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
Andyprops

I'm 6'0 185 lbs and the large fits me perfectly. Same w/ the Box Logo hoodies. I guess it depends on your measurements, no homo.

Oh shit, I'll definitely get a large then, I'm 6'0 195. What size tee do you wear? I'm not into this oversize/loose fit.

May 5, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
YungGecko

I study and live in london during term time but I'm hoping for the day when I go home for holidays in a town near oxford someone trolls me and says I've got a fake supreme hoodie when I'm wearing the cdg collab.
May 5, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
unknown123

me; thanks
me; supreme
me; since 1994
me; no .. ?

dude wtf. lol

smh its not even that, the fanbase is just simply fucking retarded. i get dickriding the brand, but this shit is ridiculous.
May 5, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
YungGecko

me; thanks
me; supreme
me; since 1994
me; no .. ?

dude wtf. lol

smh its not even that, the fanbase is just simply fucking retarded. i get dickriding the brand, but this shit is ridiculous.

yeah literally so dim witted. You would expect a fan seeing their favourite artists wearing a certain brand then doing some research on it but no, these people don't even bother with it and just assume odd future brought everything good into the world haha
To be honest I actually like some of the songs for the wordplay and beats. Don't like the song yonkers or radical though, I was looking at the odd future forums and they hate people that like yonkers simply because tyler hates the song ha
May 5, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
unknown123

me; thanks
me; supreme
me; since 1994
me; no .. ?

dude wtf. lol

yeah literally so dim witted. You would expect a fan seeing their favourite artists wearing a certain brand then doing some research on it but no, these people don't even bother with it and just assume odd future brought everything good into the world haha
To be honest I actually like some of the songs for the wordplay and beats. Don't like the song yonkers or radical though, I was looking at the odd future forums and they hate people that like yonkers simply because tyler hates the song ha

Right ? they were good , before they got famous. some of their shit was nice
May 5, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
xdylanx

me; thanks
me; supreme
me; since 1994
me; no .. ?

dude wtf. lol

Some of the dudes on OFT are creepy as fuck about them.
May 5, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
whatisthis

It seems like the green Liberty is getting overlooked. Love that hat. The fit is perfect.

And whoever posted the Navy canvas from Nomad. Thanks. I think I must purchase. Love the stripes.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.