Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 5, 2012 @ 10:10 AM
bkallday86

I prefer this description ha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Locked-In-T-Shirt-Camp-Cap-Lockin-Out-Leopard-Camo-Safari-Tyler-Ofwgkta-/280873192672?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item416558cce0#ht_500wt_1223

OLD ASS SUPREME LOCKED IN T SHIRT THIS SHIRT IS HELLA DOPE THIS SHIRT IS BALLER AS FUCK AND IT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD TOO YOU WANT THIS SHIRT NO WAIT YOU NEED THIS SHIRT IF YOU EVER WANT TO TALK TO A GIRL AGAIN YOU MISS OUT ON THIS SHIRT YOU MISS OUT ON LIFE YOU MISS OUT ON LADIES YOU NEED THIS SHIRT I GUARANTEE IT. LADIES GON SEE YOU AND THEY GON BE LIKE DAMN THIS DUDE WEARING SUPREME WHAT IS HE RICH OR JUST HAVE HELLA SWAG OR BOTH GUESS WHAT IT DON'T MATTER IF IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER OR BOTH THEY JUST GON BE WET YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN. HIT ME UP WE'LL GET YOU DRESSED IN THIS HOT ASS SHIRT AND YOU'LL GET OUT ON THOSE STREETS AND START GETTING LADIES CUZ THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT; BITCHES AND MONEY.

NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS NIGGA. EVERY PURCHASE COMES WITH A FREE SURPRISE GIFT. WHAT'S THE GIFT YOU ASK? ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT. THIS AIN'T NO STICKER OR SHOPPING BAG SHIT EITHER THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WANT, SOMETHING WORTH YOUR WHILE. THE CURIOSITY IS KILLING YOU RIGHT?

#rare #based #swag

This guy should write all of supremes product descriptions. Fucking genius.

Hilarious shit is too G.

Supreme Moleskin Camp Cap from Supreme's Fall/Winter 2011 collection. 100,000,000% guaranteed authentic.
Tried on once but never actually worn, perfect condition could pass for brand new.

Purchased from Supreme's webstore when this UNANNOUNCED item dropped. I can't even explain how pumped I was when I clicked "add to cart," and I knew I had my hands on this beauty of a cap. Ten days later, a package from New York arrived, and this incredible hat was in my hands. Words can't describe how soft the fabric is. I know it's not made of real mole skin, and I also know I've never touched a real mole, but if this is how soft a mole's skin is, hot damn moles would be the softest things in the universe. It feels like a kitten's fur washed with the world's most potent fabric softener, the softest thing in the world.

Besides this cap being the softest thing human fingers will ever touch, it brings two words to the mind, swag, and fancy. Fancy ass journals are made of moleskin, and therefore, fancy ass caps are made of moleskin. You think of someone wearing this cap and you don't think of a homeless person, or someone who makes less than $100,000,000 per hour, you think of a fancy ass dude chillin in a fancy ass mansion wearing a fancy ass smoking jacket that matches the cap, smoking a fancy ass pipe, or if you don't smoke, a fancy ass bubble pipe. Sitting beside this fancy ass man of swag is a majestic white tiger who is wearing a diamond ring on each finger of each paw, and a gold chain around its neck with a diamond encrusted dollar sign hanging from the chain.
     "Who is this incredible man," you ask yourself, "is it God, or R. Kelly?" no, my friend, this man, the embodiment of swag, is you, if you buy yourself this cap.

So stop staring at the picture of this beautiful garment, and dreaming of the man you could be if you owned it, hit buy it now, and purchase it, make it yours, and go home to your majestic white tiger, R. Kelly.

Swag.

YOUR PURCHASE COMES WITH A FREE SURPRISE GIFT!!!!!

Please pay within 48 hours of winning, and leave feedback ASAP.

Money Over Everything

May 5, 2012 @ 11:51 AM
xdylanx

That guy has a future in advertising.
May 5, 2012 @ 12:00 PM
Andyprops

The best thing about it is that he isn't as stupid as he makes out; he knows how to use a semicolon!

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 5, 2012 @ 12:01 PM
YungGecko

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Locked-In-T-Shirt-Camp-Cap-Lockin-Out-Leopard-Camo-Safari-Tyler-Ofwgkta-/280873192672?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item416558cce0#ht_500wt_1223

OLD ASS SUPREME LOCKED IN T SHIRT THIS SHIRT IS HELLA DOPE THIS SHIRT IS BALLER AS FUCK AND IT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD TOO YOU WANT THIS SHIRT NO WAIT YOU NEED THIS SHIRT IF YOU EVER WANT TO TALK TO A GIRL AGAIN YOU MISS OUT ON THIS SHIRT YOU MISS OUT ON LIFE YOU MISS OUT ON LADIES YOU NEED THIS SHIRT I GUARANTEE IT. LADIES GON SEE YOU AND THEY GON BE LIKE DAMN THIS DUDE WEARING SUPREME WHAT IS HE RICH OR JUST HAVE HELLA SWAG OR BOTH GUESS WHAT IT DON'T MATTER IF IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER OR BOTH THEY JUST GON BE WET YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN. HIT ME UP WE'LL GET YOU DRESSED IN THIS HOT ASS SHIRT AND YOU'LL GET OUT ON THOSE STREETS AND START GETTING LADIES CUZ THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT; BITCHES AND MONEY.

NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS NIGGA. EVERY PURCHASE COMES WITH A FREE SURPRISE GIFT. WHAT'S THE GIFT YOU ASK? ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT. THIS AIN'T NO STICKER OR SHOPPING BAG SHIT EITHER THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WANT, SOMETHING WORTH YOUR WHILE. THE CURIOSITY IS KILLING YOU RIGHT?

#rare #based #swag

Hilarious shit is too G.

Supreme Moleskin Camp Cap from Supreme's Fall/Winter 2011 collection. 100,000,000% guaranteed authentic.
Tried on once but never actually worn, perfect condition could pass for brand new.

Purchased from Supreme's webstore when this UNANNOUNCED item dropped. I can't even explain how pumped I was when I clicked "add to cart," and I knew I had my hands on this beauty of a cap. Ten days later, a package from New York arrived, and this incredible hat was in my hands. Words can't describe how soft the fabric is. I know it's not made of real mole skin, and I also know I've never touched a real mole, but if this is how soft a mole's skin is, hot damn moles would be the softest things in the universe. It feels like a kitten's fur washed with the world's most potent fabric softener, the softest thing in the world.

Besides this cap being the softest thing human fingers will ever touch, it brings two words to the mind, swag, and fancy. Fancy ass journals are made of moleskin, and therefore, fancy ass caps are made of moleskin. You think of someone wearing this cap and you don't think of a homeless person, or someone who makes less than $100,000,000 per hour, you think of a fancy ass dude chillin in a fancy ass mansion wearing a fancy ass smoking jacket that matches the cap, smoking a fancy ass pipe, or if you don't smoke, a fancy ass bubble pipe. Sitting beside this fancy ass man of swag is a majestic white tiger who is wearing a diamond ring on each finger of each paw, and a gold chain around its neck with a diamond encrusted dollar sign hanging from the chain.
     "Who is this incredible man," you ask yourself, "is it God, or R. Kelly?" no, my friend, this man, the embodiment of swag, is you, if you buy yourself this cap.

So stop staring at the picture of this beautiful garment, and dreaming of the man you could be if you owned it, hit buy it now, and purchase it, make it yours, and go home to your majestic white tiger, R. Kelly.

Swag.

That was beautiful.
His analogies are so creative.
I wonder if he is just trying to sell the item or if he is that deluded into thinking what he is writing is fact ha
May 5, 2012 @ 12:06 PM
YungGecko

The best thing about it is that he isn't as stupid as he makes out; he knows how to use a semicolon!

I can't get over his variety of vocabulary, one sentence you have him describing something being washed with the "world's most potent fabric softener" then you have colloquial descriptive words like "fancy ass" littered all over haha
Also the rhetorical parts ha
May 5, 2012 @ 12:25 PM
Andyprops

I can't get over his variety of vocabulary, one sentence you have him describing something being washed with the "world's most potent fabric conditioner" then you have colloquial descriptive words like "fancy ass" littered all over haha
Also the rhetorical parts ha

Haha, the guy deserves a knighthood!

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 5, 2012 @ 01:07 PM
Andyprops

Anyone want to sell a grey CDG hoodie in M/L? Or trade for a Black TNF Venture in M?

May 5, 2012 @ 01:26 PM
Andyprops

Anyone want to trade a CDG in grey M/L for a black TNF Venture in M? HMU

Sorry for double post!

May 5, 2012 @ 01:27 PM
bkallday86

^^ word intelligent ignorance.... his feedback funnny some said they loved the surprise gift... wtf is it? a free fake tee?

Money Over Everything

May 5, 2012 @ 01:29 PM
bkallday86

"I know it’s not made of real mole skin, and I also know I’ve never touched a real mole, but if this is how soft a mole’s skin is, hot damn moles would be the softest things in the universe"

golden sales pitch

Money Over Everything

May 5, 2012 @ 02:02 PM
DennisTheMenace

koston in CDG hoodie

haha thats so dope i was like, who is this her KOSTON!

best thing about this picture is that those two white guys are deakin and avey tare from the neo psychedelic band "Animal Collective" and trust me, it is a great band.

Animal Collective is amazing, but not by hb's standards

hahaha screw the standards. they are a GREAT band and whoever made these standards needs to open up their ears. to the guy up there^^^, avey is the one on the very right :D he's always sporting some kind of hat

No i agree with you, I'm just saying that an '[Official] Animal Collective" thread would just get trashed on because its not rap haha

I fucks with Animal Collective cool
May 5, 2012 @ 02:38 PM
mcgotkicks

wtf is all this shit about people hiding supreme packages from their parents? do people really do this? i just tell my mom if im buying something and then pay her however much it is because i dont have my own card yet.

i used to do that, but then my mom started getting pissed , so i had to get my own card, lol

Just got this in. I'm pretty happy I chose olive over tan.

nice blazers

thanks man I didnt even notice it was in the shot. lol i was taking pics of some items im selling thats why.
May 5, 2012 @ 02:43 PM
counterculture

What dropped in Japan

May 5, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
domingodean

What dropped in Japan

by the looks of these pics campbells collab.

i need this drop for thursday
from japanese instagrams

17000 ferrari

May 5, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
Vulf

I love that hat and the pouch. They look so dope.

F/S: Nothing, I buy shit I like.

May 5, 2012 @ 03:54 PM
mrzy

campbell vans drop in japan ?
May 5, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
dellzz

yes ^
May 5, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
YungGecko

What dropped in Japan

by the looks of these pics campbells collab.

i need this drop for thursday
from japanese instagrams

are there any pictures of the t shirt on instagram?
May 5, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
jacobsever

#rare #based #swag

Hilarious shit is too G.

Swag.

A haiku:
Live it, dream it, swag.
Live the dream and own the swag.
You live your dream, swag.

May 5, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
donadamsky

I have to agree ^

However, go with sand instead.

thanks for the help everyone, i want somethng kinda loud, thats why i was leaning towards red, possibly wear em to prom

knew it would happen, someone put in a $725 bid on that lot of fake hats, SMH! SMH! SMH!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150805488348?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

theres 3 different shades of green safaris's, how can some people be so stupid...

May 5, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
lenryhouis

so i went to nomad for their drop. here's a pic of the striped canvas

ended up copping the camels doe
May 5, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
Trespace

Whats the material on that striped canvas camp brim?
May 5, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
christopher.

Those look nice now that we know how the stripes look like. Definitely gonna cop.
May 5, 2012 @ 05:24 PM

Inactive

the striped brim is dope

May 5, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
donadamsky

ended up copping the camels doe

you shoulda taken a pic of all the striped canvas's. how did the white and tan ones look?

May 5, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
lenryhouis

didnt see the white one, tan one reminded me of the herringbone. the stripes are pretty cool on the blue one, red blue/green and white colors. i didnt get to feel the material on it.
May 5, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
Swan

Yes, campbells and striped canvas. Next week will be a good week.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

May 5, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
RyandaGod

it will be a good week to pass. Campbells are wack and Im not feeling those canvas camps. Hopefully we get the arabic snaps finally
May 5, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
donadamsky

didnt see the white one, tan one reminded me of the herringbone. the stripes are pretty cool on the blue one, red blue/green and white colors. i didnt get to feel the material on it.

yeah the tan seems pretty similar to the herringbone besides the brim of couse, but im really interested in the white one, remind me of one of my grail camps

May 5, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
ChicagoLDRS

it will be a good week to pass. Campbells are wack and Im not feeling those canvas camps. Hopefully we get the arabic snaps finally

I've been waiting on those since the preview. Black one for sure, maybe the red too.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.