Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 27, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
snar

anyone ever try out preme's denim?
April 27, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
them3hi

Occasionally, they'll do a restock. In store restocks are normal on some items. Online is more rare but it happens.

http://www.themehi.com

April 27, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

do you guys know if sup la sold out of the camel 5 panel at all?

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

April 27, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
0mgsuprem3

Definetly - but if they're anything like new york they'll have more tomorrow afternoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95KabBPNRk

April 27, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Definetly - but if they're anything like new york they'll have more tomorrow afternoon.

okay cause ima be going saturday just wanted to know if they had like a shit load or somethin lol

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

April 27, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
lewisclark

Has anyone got or had a chance to see the supreme book ? I have a big book collection and thought it would be coool to have. Just trying to get an idea of what it really is. Im hoping background stories/info ?
April 27, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
bobhall

for the people that wait in line in ny/la on thursdays. is everyone not the in front on their laptops/phones/ipads trying to buy online while they wait? just wondering.
April 27, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
judgemyjoindate

not in la.^

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

April 27, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

did you go this morning?

April 27, 2012 @ 08:35 AM
YungGecko

I think these may be the new supreme nike sb collabs coming out soon. Unless I'm mistaken that these have been released a long time ago. Looks pretty reliable as the whole peas and carrots crew have strong affiliations to supreme

http://www.who-shot-ya.com/gallery/2012/A+Day+With+Peas+And+Carrots+International+

There's a lot of photos but if you focus on the ones the guy is wearing the red shoes you will see that there is a supreme on the sole and then a nike sb on the tongue. Very unlike the picture we saw a while ago
April 27, 2012 @ 08:38 AM
endagr8

Dammit. Feel like I'm the only one without a single shipping email. 2 orders.

Flakers gonna flake.

April 27, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
bkallday86

I think these may be the new supreme nike sb collabs coming out soon. Unless I'm mistaken that these have been released a long time ago. Looks pretty reliable as the whole peas and carrots crew have strong affiliations to supreme

http://www.who-shot-ya.com/gallery/2012/A+Day+With+Peas+And+Carrots+International+

There's a lot of photos but if you focus on the ones the guy is wearing the red shoes you will see that there is a supreme on the sole and then a nike sb on the tongue. Very unlike the picture we saw a while ago

those is old my g

Money Over Everything

April 27, 2012 @ 08:48 AM
YungGecko

those is old my g

oh yeah just had a look at the archive and completely missed it ha. they look pretty good though and I barely see anyone wearing them
April 27, 2012 @ 08:57 AM
1nce*

You mean these? o_O

April 27, 2012 @ 08:59 AM
bkallday86

tru i never wear mine

Money Over Everything

April 27, 2012 @ 09:04 AM
huynh

Has anyone got or had a chance to see the supreme book ? I have a big book collection and thought it would be coool to have. Just trying to get an idea of what it really is. Im hoping background stories/info ?

Yo, it is a fucking awesome book.
I picked it up at colette shortly after it released during my time in Paris a few years back.

Really, really great resource featuring a lot of Supreme's past stuff, full shoe, board, cap and t-shirt archives. Definitely a keeper. Great interviews, history, art, photography, and the overall quality of the book is on point. It will make your coffee table quadruple in value lol

I would def recommend it to anyone with the slightest interest in Supreme, a lot of amazing content in it.

I got to appreciate the brand a lot more with having more insight on it's history/beginnings and what it's all about.

and some babes

now someone send me an SS invite, damn
April 27, 2012 @ 09:09 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

April 27, 2012 @ 09:37 AM
YungGecko

Yo, it is a fucking awesome book.
I picked it up at colette shortly after it released during my time in Paris a few years back.

Really, really great resource featuring a lot of Supreme's past stuff, full shoe, board, cap and t-shirt archives. Definitely a keeper. Great interviews, history, art, photography, and the overall quality of the book is on point. It will make your coffee table quadruple in value lol

I would def recommend it to anyone with the slightest interest in Supreme, a lot of amazing content in it.

I got to appreciate the brand a lot more with having more insight on it's history/beginnings and what it's all about.

and some babes

now someone send me an SS invite, damn

you can pick one up on amazon cheap as well
April 27, 2012 @ 12:43 PM
jacobsever

^^^^

Hell yeah. $31.50 and free two day shipping (love my Prime membership). Thanks for the heads up. I was just wondering about that book myself. It'll probably just make me mad on how much cool shit I've missed out on over the years.

April 27, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
RyandaGod

stop spamming fuckboy. ban this wild100s dude
April 27, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
brohanics

Got a chance to flip through that book a couple days ago, the releases from back in the day make the new stuff seem so uncreative

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

April 27, 2012 @ 02:01 PM
judgemyjoindate

can we all shut the fuck up about SHIPPING CONFIRMATION and TRACKING INFO? god damn... little children at christmas type kids.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

April 27, 2012 @ 02:28 PM
jacobsever

can we all shut the fuck up about SHIPPING CONFIRMATION and TRACKING INFO? god damn... little children at christmas type kids.

For real. Do none of you people have any patience? I order shit from DIY record labels all the fucking time and don't get shit for tracking. Sometimes I wait up to a month to get shit I ordered. I don't understand why you are crying if it's not mailed out the same day you bought it. Shit.

However, I do find it weird that my tracking doesn't have an estimated arrival date. I don't care when it gets here, just think it's odd that it's different than previous drops.

April 27, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
The Fiasco

smfh nigs dont even recognize one of the best SBs theyve released anymore.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

April 27, 2012 @ 02:32 PM
DJPrep

@ jacob check the UPS website. The arrival date usually shows up on there.
And on the note of shipping, my order was shipped yesterday and is out for delivery and arriving this afternoon. I live in NY btw.
April 27, 2012 @ 02:34 PM
DJPrep

Going to the Philharmonic this afternoon and am gonna stop in soho for some lunch beforehand. Ill let you guys know what the stock looks like at SupNY. I plan on stopping in to try on a button-down so i know how to size when that big dot, tie dye button downs come out.
April 27, 2012 @ 02:45 PM

Inactive

i have comcast blast, 40/50 mb/s

*Edit* i was too far back in the thread

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

April 27, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
commonflaw

Was just browsing through some stuff on ebay and you know, the black herringbone has to be one of the cleanest camps to date IMO, how was that shit not hyped
April 27, 2012 @ 03:22 PM

Inactive

all the herringbones were awesome to me

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

April 27, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
likemypokeMANZ

You mean these? o_O

sorry if this has already been talked about, but do you guys think that those will have the classic dunk sole? the sb/6.0 merger is supposed to have dunks with a vulc sole (like janoskis or something), and all the merger stuff is supposed to be rolling out this year, and I believe that the thin tongue is part of that too. Any speculation on this? imo the thin tongue is pushing it for me, with a vulc sole they would be ugly.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.