Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 5, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
BobaTeaFett

I prefer this description ha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Locked-In-T-Shirt-Camp-Cap-Lockin-Out-Leopard-Camo-Safari-Tyler-Ofwgkta-/280873192672?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item416558cce0#ht_500wt_1223

OLD ASS SUPREME LOCKED IN T SHIRT THIS SHIRT IS HELLA DOPE THIS SHIRT IS BALLER AS FUCK AND IT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD TOO YOU WANT THIS SHIRT NO WAIT YOU NEED THIS SHIRT IF YOU EVER WANT TO TALK TO A GIRL AGAIN YOU MISS OUT ON THIS SHIRT YOU MISS OUT ON LIFE YOU MISS OUT ON LADIES YOU NEED THIS SHIRT I GUARANTEE IT. LADIES GON SEE YOU AND THEY GON BE LIKE DAMN THIS DUDE WEARING SUPREME WHAT IS HE RICH OR JUST HAVE HELLA SWAG OR BOTH GUESS WHAT IT DON'T MATTER IF IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER OR BOTH THEY JUST GON BE WET YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN. HIT ME UP WE'LL GET YOU DRESSED IN THIS HOT ASS SHIRT AND YOU'LL GET OUT ON THOSE STREETS AND START GETTING LADIES CUZ THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT; BITCHES AND MONEY.

NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS NIGGA. EVERY PURCHASE COMES WITH A FREE SURPRISE GIFT. WHAT'S THE GIFT YOU ASK? ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT. THIS AIN'T NO STICKER OR SHOPPING BAG SHIT EITHER THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WANT, SOMETHING WORTH YOUR WHILE. THE CURIOSITY IS KILLING YOU RIGHT?

#rare #based #swag

This guy should write all of supremes product descriptions. Fucking genius.
May 5, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
lewisclark

ha
May 5, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
xo Nitsuj

fixed the pictures.

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

May 5, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
Fusion

hopefully i dont piss off pauly but i just realized i got like no branding on my back pack. its dope.

Mine has even less branding, the whole bag is literally the map.

Yes.

May 5, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
mttyice

On a hunch, I went up the street to a house that had a similar number like mine hoping my package got dropped off there by UPS on accident. Luckily for me, the lady had it!
May 5, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
marcusk14

On a hunch, I went up the street to a house that had a similar number like mine hoping my package got dropped off there by UPS on accident. Luckily for me, the lady had it!

I'm glad you were able to find it!

Follow me on Instagram @Marcusk14

May 5, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
balambergs

The black northface actually looks way better than I thought it would, I'll post a fit pic tomorrow but actually really dope. Not something everyone could pull off though.
May 5, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
rhythmz

koston in CDG hoodie

haha thats so dope i was like, who is this her KOSTON!

best thing about this picture is that those two white guys are deakin and avey tare from the neo psychedelic band "Animal Collective" and trust me, it is a great band.

Animal Collective is amazing, but not by hb's standards

hahaha screw the standards. they are a GREAT band and whoever made these standards needs to open up their ears. to the guy up there^^^, avey is the one on the very right :D he's always sporting some kind of hat

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

May 5, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
donadamsky

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Locked-In-T-Shirt-Camp-Cap-Lockin-Out-Leopard-Camo-Safari-Tyler-Ofwgkta-/280873192672?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item416558cce0#ht_500wt_1223

OLD ASS SUPREME LOCKED IN T SHIRT THIS SHIRT IS HELLA DOPE THIS SHIRT IS BALLER AS FUCK AND IT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD TOO YOU WANT THIS SHIRT NO WAIT YOU NEED THIS SHIRT IF YOU EVER WANT TO TALK TO A GIRL AGAIN YOU MISS OUT ON THIS SHIRT YOU MISS OUT ON LIFE YOU MISS OUT ON LADIES YOU NEED THIS SHIRT I GUARANTEE IT. LADIES GON SEE YOU AND THEY GON BE LIKE DAMN THIS DUDE WEARING SUPREME WHAT IS HE RICH OR JUST HAVE HELLA SWAG OR BOTH GUESS WHAT IT DON'T MATTER IF IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER OR BOTH THEY JUST GON BE WET YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN. HIT ME UP WE'LL GET YOU DRESSED IN THIS HOT ASS SHIRT AND YOU'LL GET OUT ON THOSE STREETS AND START GETTING LADIES CUZ THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT; BITCHES AND MONEY.

NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS NIGGA. EVERY PURCHASE COMES WITH A FREE SURPRISE GIFT. WHAT'S THE GIFT YOU ASK? ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT. THIS AIN'T NO STICKER OR SHOPPING BAG SHIT EITHER THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WANT, SOMETHING WORTH YOUR WHILE. THE CURIOSITY IS KILLING YOU RIGHT?

#rare #based #swag

BALLER AS FUCK; BITCHES AND MONEY lmfao

May 5, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
cormilk

i bought a raindrop camp hat what year did it come out?

Ig@rickrossowens

May 5, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
donadamsky

im seriously contemplating copping a pair of red clarks off the webstore, any opinions on quality, sizing, appeal?

May 5, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
psca

#rare #based #swag

but is this shirt authentic??
May 5, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
donadamsky

is the book worth the price?

May 5, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
slap

Received the pink camel today.
Definitely my favorite camp every.
Super clean and perfect for the summer/

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 5, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
psca

#rare #based #swag

but is this shirt authentic??

nevermind, shits fake
May 5, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
donadamsky

just thought yall should see this little quote from the supreme website terms

supreme hates if you're a reseller, they should track down frequent relsellers and deny them orders

May 5, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
donadamsky

how sick would a hoodie or crewneck be in this color scheme

*sorry for the double post*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-LEATHER-CAMP-CAP-BROWN-SAFARI-LEOPARD-ZEBRA-BOX-LOGO-HAT-TYLER-CREATOR-/230786086123?pt=US_Hats&hash=item35bbec34eb

i want it so bad, but 300 isnt a flattering price

May 5, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
whatisthis

just thought yall should see this little quote from the supreme website terms

supreme hates if you're a reseller, they should track down frequent relsellers and deny them orders

lol there's literally no way to police that...

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 5, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
DLC28

what is the RRP for the Ikat Stash Pouches?
May 5, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
iAmSofaKing

im seriously contemplating copping a pair of red clarks off the webstore, any opinions on quality, sizing, appeal?

Quality pair of shoes, they are Clarks after all..

As for sizing i sized down half and fits fine.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 5, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
dotfras

I have a pair and love them. TTS.

FS: Jordan XI Gamma || Grape V || Size 9

May 5, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
RiFF RaFF

size down a half and you can't go wrong with clarks but personally i never buy shoes online since i have wide ass feet.

Be about it

May 5, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
eightoneight

^ Size down a half size, I have wide feet and they fit okay. Quality is great on them as are most Clarks.
May 5, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
kr00kd

cant comment on the color as red is pretty stand out

as far as quality goes. its probably my favorite and most worn SS12 item dude. i got them in black and wear then with fucking anything. i think they look great.

i sized down .5 and they fit perfect.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 5, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
dellzz

I have to agree ^

However, go with sand instead.
May 5, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
dellzz

got my hat in today. I like it very much.

who gives a shit

Apparently you do because you took time to quote him, smh.
May 5, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
trevxv3

koston in CDG hoodie

haha thats so dope i was like, who is this her KOSTON!

best thing about this picture is that those two white guys are deakin and avey tare from the neo psychedelic band "Animal Collective" and trust me, it is a great band.

Animal Collective is amazing, but not by hb's standards

hahaha screw the standards. they are a GREAT band and whoever made these standards needs to open up their ears. to the guy up there^^^, avey is the one on the very right :D he's always sporting some kind of hat

No i agree with you, I'm just saying that an '[Official] Animal Collective" thread would just get trashed on because its not rap haha

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 5, 2012 @ 07:36 AM
judgemyjoindate

as far as quality goes. its probably my favorite and most worn SS12 item dude. i got them in black and wear then with fucking anything. i think they look great.

i saw the reds on foot on a supreme employee and they were icy, you won't regret copping 'em.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 5, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
YungGecko

i saw the reds on foot on a supreme employee and they were icy, you won't regret copping 'em.

don't get red.. reminds me of crusty the clown
May 5, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
thescienceofsleep

got my hat in today. I like it very much.

who gives a shit

Apparently you do because you took time to quote him, smh.

haha

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.