Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 4, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
undercoverism

got my hat in today. I like it very much.

I care.
May 4, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
paulywalnuts

best thing about this picture is that those two white guys are deakin and avey tare from the neo psychedelic band "Animal Collective" and trust me, it is a great band.

oh shit, that IS deakin...doesn't really look like Avey but i believe you
great pic

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

May 4, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
The Fiasco

hat doesnt look like the same print as the realtree from f/w11 though. Compare the two. I'd say it's fairly old. Prolly at least before 05.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 4, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
Trespace

KInd of regretting my tie dye purchase now idk why. Hopefully when i see it ill be reassured to keep it though lol.

You seemed so confident about it earlier in the thread haha. Resell it

I know lol. Im regretting spending money though moreso than me being worried that it wont look good.
May 4, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
deegee

koston in CDG hoodie

haha thats so dope i was like, who is this her KOSTON!

best thing about this picture is that those two white guys are deakin and avey tare from the neo psychedelic band "Animal Collective" and trust me, it is a great band.

fuck yeah animal collective. might see them at the hollywood bowl this august with flying lotus.

and fuckk the TNF backpacks look so dope. regret sleeping on those..

http://www.prevailco.com

May 4, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
trevxv3

koston in CDG hoodie

haha thats so dope i was like, who is this her KOSTON!

Animal Collective is amazing, but not by hb's standards

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 4, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
DJPrep

Damn, my black venture jacket in medium came in today and the shit was waaaaaaaayyyy too big... I'm already trying to slang it haha

same thing happened to me. bummed.
May 4, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
mttyice

Got UPS confirmation email saying my shipment got delivered to my front door about an hour ago. I get home and theres no package to be found. This happen to anyone?
May 4, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
brian

Can someone help me identify this tree camp

supreme tree camp cap

The box logo is brown - i can only find realtrees with red and black box logos on google. So which season is this from?

i can't see the pic. but based on your description it's the supreme tree bark camp cap. i believe that's circa '07 or '08? it's an old camp cap.

there was a REALTREE camp cap FW11

yeah dude. he clearly knows that. . . READ his description. brown box logo. the fw11 real trees did not have brown box logos. like this one here:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/alteredbeast5/IMG_2902.jpg

Exactly - but is doesn't look exactly like the one you just posted. It looks more like the realtree from F/W11 with red box logo, but instead just with a brown logo

just in case anyones wondering, tree bark came out in 06. I have the backpack with that print from 06, pretty underrated in my opinion.
May 4, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
paulywalnuts

Got UPS confirmation email saying my shipment got delivered to my front door about an hour ago. I get home and theres no package to be found. This happen to anyone?

u got fucked
yr package got took off yr doorstep

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

May 4, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
marcusk14

u got fucked

Happened to me once! It got delivered to the house next door.

Follow me on Instagram @Marcusk14

May 4, 2012 @ 09:47 PM

Inactive

someone jacked your shit bro.

May 4, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
Andyprops

Anyone got the UK retail price for the TNF Venture? Are they still in stock at the London store? Called and asked about backpacks and now I've decided I want the jacket too.

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 4, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
ShookOne

Tight pic above (Koston, etc.)... saw that on instagram. Can't say I love all of 'Animal Collective's' material, but they're a good listen. Atiba is a BIG Supreme supporter as well.

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

May 4, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
YungGecko

Anyone got the UK retail price for the TNF Venture? Are they still in stock at the London store? Called and asked about backpacks and now I've decided I want the jacket too.

not sure how much but I went there today and they had a lot of stock left. even the guys working there said they collection is just sitting
May 4, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
marcusk14

Am I the only one that thinks that the World Map 5-Panel looks nice?

May 4, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
YungGecko

yes. Have you even felt the material of it
May 4, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
jonnyybp

Yes, lol. A lot of the posters on here think its silly to wear a map on your head...imo the print is too busy. Just looks too cluttered. Plus im not really feeling the colors on it
May 4, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
marcusk14

Yes, lol. A lot of the posters on here think its silly to wear a map on your head...imo the print is too busy. Just looks too cluttered. Plus im not really feeling the colors on it

I just had to get it. Something original that I think I can pull it off easily. I wish someone had a pic of it.

May 4, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
marcusk14

But it's not 'silly' to wear camels on your pants or flowers on your sweatshirt? Smh haha.

May 4, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
ibeatu

Can someone help me identify this tree camp

supreme tree camp cap

The box logo is brown - i can only find realtrees with red and black box logos on google. So which season is this from?

i can't see the pic. but based on your description it's the supreme tree bark camp cap. i believe that's circa '07 or '08? it's an old camp cap.

there was a REALTREE camp cap FW11

yeah dude. he clearly knows that. . . READ his description. brown box logo. the fw11 real trees did not have brown box logos. like this one here:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/alteredbeast5/IMG_2902.jpg

Exactly - but is doesn't look exactly like the one you just posted. It looks more like the realtree from F/W11 with red box logo, but instead just with a brown logo

just in case anyones wondering, tree bark came out in 06. I have the backpack with that print from 06, pretty underrated in my opinion.

That's tight I got a new hoddie xxl in grey in that pattern it's so boss there someone selling that color hoodie n hat on eBay for 700 I like that bookbag though u use it much?

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

May 4, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
mttyice

u got fucked

Your neighbors hand it back, or did you have to go over and get it? Crazy thing is that I got security cameras at my front door and scanned the past hour, no UPS guy showed up at all. I'm thinkin the driver saw 'Supreme' on the shipping label and took it for himself.
May 4, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
marcusk14

u got fucked

Your neighbors hand it back, or did you have to go over and get it? Crazy thing is that I got security cameras at my front door and scanned the past hour, no UPS guy showed up at all. I'm thinkin the driver saw 'Supreme' on the shipping label and took it for himself.

This was around 2 years ago, but I believe after a week they brought it over. That is strange. I doubt someone would do that though because they would be jeopardizing their job. Your best bet would be to call Supreme as well as UPS and try to get an update.

May 4, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
esjay

just saw those gold foil caps , pretty nice

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

May 4, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
YungGecko

But it's not 'silly' to wear camels on your pants or flowers on your sweatshirt? Smh haha.

it's like a novelty item.
May 4, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
marcusk14

it's like a novelty item.

And that other stuff I listed isn't though? haha. I kind of agree but that why it is perfect for summer.

May 4, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
jonnyybp

u got fucked

Dude was prob dicking around or took a long lunch or something and scanned it as delivered to fool his supervisor into thinking he was working. I'm sure you'll get it at some point today
May 4, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
boogiesupreme

u got fucked

just file a claim with UPS and talk to supreme. you should get your money back. they probably just delivered it to the wrong address altogether. i doubt someone took it from your doorstep.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 4, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
mttyice

u got fucked

This was around 2 years ago, but I believe after a week they brought it over. That is strange. I doubt someone would do that though because they would be jeopardizing their job. Your best bet would be to call Supreme as well as UPS and try to get an update.

Yeah, I just called the NY warehouse and they filled a claim on UPS, and UPS started an "investigation". Thanks for the heads up tho
May 4, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
CRASH_ONE

hopefully i dont piss off pauly but i just realized i got like no branding on my back pack. its dope.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.