HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 4, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
boogiesupreme

lol. i guess if you want a matching bag for your field jacket??

http://www.asos.com/Reclaimed-Vintage/Reclaimed-Vintage-Backpack/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2265487&cid=4210&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Green

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 4, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
"MERCY"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-CAMP-CAP-OLIVE-CANVAS-HAT-LEOPARD-CAMEL-GIRAFFE-OFWGKTA-TYLER-SAFARI-/280873200161?pt=US_Hats&hash=item416558ea21#ht_500wt_1202
so dead

F/W 2011 SUPREME CANVAS CAMP CAP IN OLIVE THIS SOME BASIC ASS SHIT AND I DON'T MEAN BASIC LIKE LAME I MEAN THIS GON BE THE BASE OF YOUR COLLECTION YOU GONN BE UP IN THIS WITH YOUR PREME AND NIGGAZ GONN BE LIKE WHERE THE OLIVE CANVAS CAP NIGGA AND YOU GONN BE LIKE WHAT. BUT NO YOU GONN BUY MY CAP AND YOU GON BE BALLER AS FUCK AND SWAG ALL THE BITCHES OUT YOU GONN BE ABLE TO WEAR THIS WITH ANY COLOR OLIVE JUST LIKE BLACK IT GO GOOD ALWAYS. I CHALLENGE YOU TO BUY THIS CAP AND NOT MAKE IT LOOK GOOD, I BET YOU CAN'T DO IT CUZ THIS CAP ALWAYS LOOK GOOD THIS CAP ICY AND CRISP. HIT ME UP AND WE'LL GET THIS BITCH ALL UP ON YOUR HEAD. THIS BITCH OLD AS SHIT TOO YOU NEVER GONN BE ABLE TO COP A JOINT LIKE THIS AGAIN IN YA LYFE YOU BES HIT IT UP HERE FOR THIS LOW PRICE OR NEVER HIT IT UP AGAIN. PEACE.
May 4, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
xdylanx

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-CAMP-CAP-OLIVE-CANVAS-HAT-LEOPARD-CAMEL-GIRAFFE-OFWGKTA-TYLER-SAFARI-/280873200161?pt=US_Hats&hash=item416558ea21#ht_500wt_1202
so dead

F/W 2011 SUPREME CANVAS CAMP CAP IN OLIVE THIS SOME BASIC ASS SHIT AND I DON'T MEAN BASIC LIKE LAME I MEAN THIS GON BE THE BASE OF YOUR COLLECTION YOU GONN BE UP IN THIS WITH YOUR PREME AND NIGGAZ GONN BE LIKE WHERE THE OLIVE CANVAS CAP NIGGA AND YOU GONN BE LIKE WHAT. BUT NO YOU GONN BUY MY CAP AND YOU GON BE BALLER AS FUCK AND SWAG ALL THE BITCHES OUT YOU GONN BE ABLE TO WEAR THIS WITH ANY COLOR OLIVE JUST LIKE BLACK IT GO GOOD ALWAYS. I CHALLENGE YOU TO BUY THIS CAP AND NOT MAKE IT LOOK GOOD, I BET YOU CAN'T DO IT CUZ THIS CAP ALWAYS LOOK GOOD THIS CAP ICY AND CRISP. HIT ME UP AND WE'LL GET THIS BITCH ALL UP ON YOUR HEAD. THIS BITCH OLD AS SHIT TOO YOU NEVER GONN BE ABLE TO COP A JOINT LIKE THIS AGAIN IN YA LYFE YOU BES HIT IT UP HERE FOR THIS LOW PRICE OR NEVER HIT IT UP AGAIN. PEACE.

I love that he paid to have that picture of the dog
May 4, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
christopher.

this shit is mad funny http://fakesupremehats.tumblr.com/

I'm gonna vomit. don't want my black safari anymore... what's the going price for it these days?
lol. do you seriously wanna sell it? They for like 130+
May 4, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
boogiesupreme

so dead

I love that he paid to have that picture of the dog

lol wtf. is this guy serious?

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 4, 2012 @ 11:42 PM

Inactive

so dead

This dude is the shit

May 4, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
esjay

i lold

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

May 5, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
hndlz

LMAOO you forgot to post the best part:

PPS LOOK AT THAT BABY DOG HE'S GONNA BE SO HAPPY IF YOU BUY THIS CAP AND BUY HIM FOOD RIGHT NOW HE'S SAD ONLY YOU CAN CHANGE THAT.

HIT ME UP IF YOU WANT MORE PICTURES NIGGA. I'LL SEND YOU PICTURES OF DOGS AND BABY DOGS TOO IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE INTO.

NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NIGGA. THAT SHIT COST TOO MUCH I CAN'T AFFORD IT.

EVERY PURCHASE COME WITH A FREE SURPRISE GIFT! "whats the gift?" IS WHAT IM SURE IS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW AM I RIGHT? ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT BABY. AND LET ME TELL YOU HERE AND NOW IT AIN'T NO STICKER OR SUPREME BAG OR NONE OF THAT SHIT. IT SOME REAL DEAL SHIT. SO EVEN IF YOU DON'T EVEN WANT THIS CAP YOU BES SNATCH IT UP JUS SO YOU CAN FIND OUT WHAT THIS FREE SURPRISE GIFT IS YOU WON'T REGRET IT.

do want surprise.

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

May 5, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
YungGecko

I prefer this description ha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Locked-In-T-Shirt-Camp-Cap-Lockin-Out-Leopard-Camo-Safari-Tyler-Ofwgkta-/280873192672?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item416558cce0#ht_500wt_1223

OLD ASS SUPREME LOCKED IN T SHIRT THIS SHIRT IS HELLA DOPE THIS SHIRT IS BALLER AS FUCK AND IT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD TOO YOU WANT THIS SHIRT NO WAIT YOU NEED THIS SHIRT IF YOU EVER WANT TO TALK TO A GIRL AGAIN YOU MISS OUT ON THIS SHIRT YOU MISS OUT ON LIFE YOU MISS OUT ON LADIES YOU NEED THIS SHIRT I GUARANTEE IT. LADIES GON SEE YOU AND THEY GON BE LIKE DAMN THIS DUDE WEARING SUPREME WHAT IS HE RICH OR JUST HAVE HELLA SWAG OR BOTH GUESS WHAT IT DON'T MATTER IF IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER OR BOTH THEY JUST GON BE WET YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN. HIT ME UP WE'LL GET YOU DRESSED IN THIS HOT ASS SHIRT AND YOU'LL GET OUT ON THOSE STREETS AND START GETTING LADIES CUZ THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT; BITCHES AND MONEY.

NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS NIGGA. EVERY PURCHASE COMES WITH A FREE SURPRISE GIFT. WHAT'S THE GIFT YOU ASK? ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT. THIS AIN'T NO STICKER OR SHOPPING BAG SHIT EITHER THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WANT, SOMETHING WORTH YOUR WHILE. THE CURIOSITY IS KILLING YOU RIGHT?

#rare #based #swag
May 5, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
imran

that hurts my head..... really. just looking at it.
May 5, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
killercunt

Wow, all the Metal Letter Suedes are still in stock.
May 5, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
killercunt

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Locked-In-T-Shirt-Camp-Cap-Lockin-Out-Leopard-Camo-Safari-Tyler-Ofwgkta-/280873192672?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item416558cce0#ht_500wt_1223

OLD ASS SUPREME LOCKED IN T SHIRT THIS SHIRT IS HELLA DOPE THIS SHIRT IS BALLER AS FUCK AND IT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD TOO YOU WANT THIS SHIRT NO WAIT YOU NEED THIS SHIRT IF YOU EVER WANT TO TALK TO A GIRL AGAIN YOU MISS OUT ON THIS SHIRT YOU MISS OUT ON LIFE YOU MISS OUT ON LADIES YOU NEED THIS SHIRT I GUARANTEE IT. LADIES GON SEE YOU AND THEY GON BE LIKE DAMN THIS DUDE WEARING SUPREME WHAT IS HE RICH OR JUST HAVE HELLA SWAG OR BOTH GUESS WHAT IT DON'T MATTER IF IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER OR BOTH THEY JUST GON BE WET YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN. HIT ME UP WE'LL GET YOU DRESSED IN THIS HOT ASS SHIRT AND YOU'LL GET OUT ON THOSE STREETS AND START GETTING LADIES CUZ THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT; BITCHES AND MONEY.

NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS NIGGA. EVERY PURCHASE COMES WITH A FREE SURPRISE GIFT. WHAT'S THE GIFT YOU ASK? ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT. THIS AIN'T NO STICKER OR SHOPPING BAG SHIT EITHER THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WANT, SOMETHING WORTH YOUR WHILE. THE CURIOSITY IS KILLING YOU RIGHT?

#rare #based #swag

Fuck, the curiosity IS killing me.
May 5, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
jacobsever

On another related issue - I put my mantra tee in the washer/dryer and that bitch came out looking like a baby tee. Ruined.

So you looking to let it go for cheap?

May 5, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
jacobsever

Damn, my black venture jacket in medium came in today and the shit was waaaaaaaayyyy too big... I'm already trying to slang it haha

youre small as fuck

North Face stuff runs large. Even a men's small in North Face jackets are too big for me. Hit up that Boys XL and get the same exact shit for way cheaper. Same with RL. Being small has it's advantages. Saves me $$$

May 5, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
BobaTeaFett

#rare #based #swag

This guy should write all of supremes product descriptions. Fucking genius.
May 5, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
lewisclark

ha
May 5, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
xo Nitsuj

fixed the pictures.

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

May 5, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
Fusion

hopefully i dont piss off pauly but i just realized i got like no branding on my back pack. its dope.

Mine has even less branding, the whole bag is literally the map.

Yes.

May 5, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
mttyice

On a hunch, I went up the street to a house that had a similar number like mine hoping my package got dropped off there by UPS on accident. Luckily for me, the lady had it!
May 5, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
marcusk14

On a hunch, I went up the street to a house that had a similar number like mine hoping my package got dropped off there by UPS on accident. Luckily for me, the lady had it!

I'm glad you were able to find it!

Follow me on Instagram @Marcusk14

May 5, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
balambergs

The black northface actually looks way better than I thought it would, I'll post a fit pic tomorrow but actually really dope. Not something everyone could pull off though.
May 5, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
rhythmz

koston in CDG hoodie

haha thats so dope i was like, who is this her KOSTON!

best thing about this picture is that those two white guys are deakin and avey tare from the neo psychedelic band "Animal Collective" and trust me, it is a great band.

Animal Collective is amazing, but not by hb's standards

hahaha screw the standards. they are a GREAT band and whoever made these standards needs to open up their ears. to the guy up there^^^, avey is the one on the very right :D he's always sporting some kind of hat

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

May 5, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
donadamsky

#rare #based #swag

BALLER AS FUCK; BITCHES AND MONEY lmfao

May 5, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
cormilk

i bought a raindrop camp hat what year did it come out?

Ig@rickrossowens

May 5, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
donadamsky

im seriously contemplating copping a pair of red clarks off the webstore, any opinions on quality, sizing, appeal?

May 5, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
psca

#rare #based #swag

but is this shirt authentic??
May 5, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
donadamsky

is the book worth the price?

May 5, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
slap

Received the pink camel today.
Definitely my favorite camp every.
Super clean and perfect for the summer/

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 5, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
psca

#rare #based #swag

but is this shirt authentic??

nevermind, shits fake
May 5, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
donadamsky

just thought yall should see this little quote from the supreme website terms

supreme hates if you're a reseller, they should track down frequent relsellers and deny them orders

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.