Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 4, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
YungGecko

and that foil cap
May 4, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
adam5

KInd of regretting my tie dye purchase now idk why. Hopefully when i see it ill be reassured to keep it though lol.

You seemed so confident about it earlier in the thread haha. Resell it
May 4, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
undercoverism

Damn, my black venture jacket in medium came in today and the shit was waaaaaaaayyyy too big... I'm already trying to slang it haha

How tall are you?
May 4, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
rollersg247

new pickups... smile

where'd you pick those up from?

Got the jacket at retail DS with tag on eBay and bag on SS

=D

May 4, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
xo Nitsuj

check it out!
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170831/

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

May 4, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
paulywalnuts

koston in CDG hoodie

haha thats so dope i was like, who is this her KOSTON!

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

May 4, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
sausage

Can someone help me identify this tree camp

supreme tree camp cap

The box logo is brown - i can only find realtrees with red and black box logos on google. So which season is this from?

i can't see the pic. but based on your description it's the supreme tree bark camp cap. i believe that's circa '07 or '08? it's an old camp cap.

there was a REALTREE camp cap FW11

yeah dude. he clearly knows that. . . READ his description. brown box logo. the fw11 real trees did not have brown box logos. like this one here:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/alteredbeast5/IMG_2902.jpg

Exactly - but is doesn't look exactly like the one you just posted. It looks more like the realtree from F/W11 with red box logo, but instead just with a brown logo
May 4, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
rhythmz

koston in CDG hoodie

the best thing about this picture guys, is that that is deakin and avey tare from the neo psychedelic band "Animal Collective". trust.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

May 4, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
rhythmz

koston in CDG hoodie

best thing about this picture is that those two white guys are deakin and avey tare from the neo psychedelic band "Animal Collective" and trust me, it is a great band.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

May 4, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
paulywalnuts

stop posting pics of your camels caps
we don't care if your camel is perfectly centered under that box or if it's not but you are still "pleased with it"
we know what they fucking look like already
same with the ikats
"i like how mine came out" oh derp they all look the goddam same

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

May 4, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
1234fif

I need this Sean Cliver x Supreme t soooo bad "motel hell" was a classic

Good shit! Reminds me of Animal Farm by George Orwell.

Such a good t shirt. I was wondering whether in a few years time when we look back on the t shirts that just dropped and like them much more than we do now

thats how it always is these t-shirts probably sat in the store back then, but now they look so dope.

They did sit. I remember it was still there in June of S/S 10 when I picked up the selassie tee and the sugar rush tee...
And my backpack came in. The straps actually don't bother me, but to each their own.
undercoverism

got my hat in today. I like it very much.

I care.
paulywalnuts

best thing about this picture is that those two white guys are deakin and avey tare from the neo psychedelic band "Animal Collective" and trust me, it is a great band.

oh shit, that IS deakin...doesn't really look like Avey but i believe you
great pic

May 4, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
The Fiasco

hat doesnt look like the same print as the realtree from f/w11 though. Compare the two. I'd say it's fairly old. Prolly at least before 05.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 4, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
Trespace

KInd of regretting my tie dye purchase now idk why. Hopefully when i see it ill be reassured to keep it though lol.

You seemed so confident about it earlier in the thread haha. Resell it

I know lol. Im regretting spending money though moreso than me being worried that it wont look good.
May 4, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
deegee

koston in CDG hoodie

fuck yeah animal collective. might see them at the hollywood bowl this august with flying lotus.

and fuckk the TNF backpacks look so dope. regret sleeping on those..

http://www.prevailco.com

May 4, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
trevxv3

koston in CDG hoodie

Animal Collective is amazing, but not by hb's standards

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 4, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
DJPrep

Damn, my black venture jacket in medium came in today and the shit was waaaaaaaayyyy too big... I'm already trying to slang it haha

same thing happened to me. bummed.
May 4, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
mttyice

Got UPS confirmation email saying my shipment got delivered to my front door about an hour ago. I get home and theres no package to be found. This happen to anyone?
May 4, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
brian

Can someone help me identify this tree camp

supreme tree camp cap

The box logo is brown - i can only find realtrees with red and black box logos on google. So which season is this from?

i can't see the pic. but based on your description it's the supreme tree bark camp cap. i believe that's circa '07 or '08? it's an old camp cap.

there was a REALTREE camp cap FW11

yeah dude. he clearly knows that. . . READ his description. brown box logo. the fw11 real trees did not have brown box logos. like this one here:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/alteredbeast5/IMG_2902.jpg

Exactly - but is doesn't look exactly like the one you just posted. It looks more like the realtree from F/W11 with red box logo, but instead just with a brown logo

just in case anyones wondering, tree bark came out in 06. I have the backpack with that print from 06, pretty underrated in my opinion.
May 4, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
paulywalnuts

Got UPS confirmation email saying my shipment got delivered to my front door about an hour ago. I get home and theres no package to be found. This happen to anyone?

u got fucked
yr package got took off yr doorstep

May 4, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
marcusk14

u got fucked
yr package got took off yr doorstep

Happened to me once! It got delivered to the house next door.

Follow me on Instagram @Marcusk14

May 4, 2012 @ 09:47 PM

Inactive

someone jacked your shit bro.

May 4, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
Andyprops

Anyone got the UK retail price for the TNF Venture? Are they still in stock at the London store? Called and asked about backpacks and now I've decided I want the jacket too.

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 4, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
ShookOne

Tight pic above (Koston, etc.)... saw that on instagram. Can't say I love all of 'Animal Collective's' material, but they're a good listen. Atiba is a BIG Supreme supporter as well.

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

May 4, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
YungGecko

Anyone got the UK retail price for the TNF Venture? Are they still in stock at the London store? Called and asked about backpacks and now I've decided I want the jacket too.

not sure how much but I went there today and they had a lot of stock left. even the guys working there said they collection is just sitting
May 4, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
marcusk14

Am I the only one that thinks that the World Map 5-Panel looks nice?

May 4, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
YungGecko

yes. Have you even felt the material of it
May 4, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
jonnyybp

Yes, lol. A lot of the posters on here think its silly to wear a map on your head...imo the print is too busy. Just looks too cluttered. Plus im not really feeling the colors on it
May 4, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
marcusk14

Yes, lol. A lot of the posters on here think its silly to wear a map on your head...imo the print is too busy. Just looks too cluttered. Plus im not really feeling the colors on it

I just had to get it. Something original that I think I can pull it off easily. I wish someone had a pic of it.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.