FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 4, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
yonge&stclair

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Box-Logo-Hoodie-Hoodys-Box-Tee-Grey-L-/160793312863?pt=US_Mens_Sweats_Hoodies&hash=item2570073e5f#ht_500wt_1202

is this legit? thanks in advance.

LOLZ

overdose.

May 4, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
rollersg247

anyone know if NYC has any more camel caps left? went last week and picked up a green one but traded it was thinking about getting another

=D

May 4, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
brookah

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Box-Logo-Hoodie-Hoodys-Box-Tee-Grey-L-/160793312863?pt=US_Mens_Sweats_Hoodies&hash=item2570073e5f#ht_500wt_1202

is this legit? thanks in advance.

no sir

Sheeeet

May 4, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
brookah

Still considering picking up an Oxford. They look so nice. Does anyone have a fit pic to convince me?

They do look fresh. I like the purple one.

they look nice but i'm waiting for the L/S

Sheeeet

May 4, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
YungGecko

you can do it RockHardAbz, i believe in you

that's very kind of you.

haaaaa. upload it to imgur.com or some shit then link it onhere

'e props'

http://i.imgur.com/1GRqGl.jpg
May 4, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
brookah

you can do it RockHardAbz, i believe in you

that's very kind of you.

haaaaa. upload it to imgur.com or some shit then link it onhere

'e props'

any time. imgur is by far the best

Sheeeet

May 4, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
brookah

edit: double post

Sheeeet

May 4, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
0mgsuprem3

anyone know if NYC has any more camel caps left? went last week and picked up a green one but traded it was thinking about getting another

All gone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95KabBPNRk

May 4, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
mikebarn

My parents find clothes expensive like supreme stupid, so I was never able to buy anything until recently until i had my own money. Thanks financial aid!

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

May 4, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
iAmSofaKing

I just want a non-ugly NF coat for the winter.

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/mens-activity-trekking_travel/men-39-s-decker-jacket.html

Best looking TNF just sayin...

Whoa thats actually dope...

If there ever is a TNF x Supreme collab for F/W 12' i hope they dont use jacket with a fur hood. Asians in Toronto will look down on any jacket with a fur hood that isnt Canada Goose.

lol @ worrying about the canadian asians. worst nationality and race all in one.

MY 1500TH POST.

THANK YOU PINOY KILLER.

#TYPK

Who said im worried you dum nigga, just saying..

Canada Goose x Supreme collab? Im bout it

Still considering picking up an Oxford. They look so nice. Does anyone have a fit pic to convince me?

This. Purple oxford looks clean

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 4, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
keepit100g

was wearing my camel cap at school and started talking to this teacher. haven't talked to him much before but he sees my hat and asks me if i skate. he's from japan and starts talking about his friends wearing supreme in tokyo
and skating there in the 90s. psyched i met this dude tryna take a class with him now.

lol. just notice you didn't mention answering the skating question. haha.

i skate. if you don't skate you don't relate.
May 4, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
YungGecko

I was wondering if people actually buy the novelty supreme items like the baseball gloves, nunchucks, lighters etc? almost all the clothing sits in the london store but you can guarantee all the accessories will still be there
May 4, 2012 @ 05:18 PM

Don't crucify me for this, haven't been keeping up on the supreme drops. But I saw there are camel shorts in London, did I miss that drop in the US??? Wanted a pair.

If you have them already hows the length of em??
May 4, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
hymub

how do the supreme x hanes white tees (3 pack) fit compared to amercain apparel - i.e. if i'm a large in AA, what would I be in a supreme?
May 4, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
The Fiasco

how do the supreme x hanes white tees (3 pack) fit compared to amercain apparel - i.e. if i'm a large in AA, what would I be in a supreme?

they are just regular hanes tees. nothing special about them.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 4, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
iAmSofaKing

Bought a pack of whites in XL, at first they were way too big but they shrank like a M/L in the dryer.

Really thin material though

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

vafins

they fit baggier than AA but you would still probably wear a L

I love mine honestly I only took one shirt out the pack and I wear it and wash it all the time looks the same
mcgotkicks

Just got this in. I'm pretty happy I chose olive over tan.
May 4, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
hymub

thanks

yeah, i knew they were thin - that's why I'm interested. what size do you fit in AA jersey tee?
May 4, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
LoLife

^those blazers make me sad sad

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

May 4, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
balto

I don't see the point in buying them, go pick up a pack of kirkland brand tees from costco, way nicer than hanes tees
May 4, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
DJPrep

I was wondering if people actually buy the novelty supreme items like the baseball gloves, nunchucks, lighters etc? almost all the clothing sits in the london store but you can guarantee all the accessories will still be there

I bought the baseball glove for my softball league hahaha. I hadn't had a glove since little league and it was pretty fairly priced for a glove of that quality so I pulled the trigger. Shit is breaking in niceeee too
May 4, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
huynh

One of these tags is FAKE, can you tell which one it is?

i46.tinypic.com/242iipe.jpg

Middle
May 4, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
vafins

I don't see the point in buying them, go pick up a pack of kirkland brand tees from costco, way nicer than hanes tees

I mean there isnt really anything special about them but they really arent that expensive either, Im sure some of you buy 26$ dollar stash pouches and 12$ dollar baseballs shit even 8$ dollar key chains, if you pick up the hanes tees with another item so you arent paying 10 for shipping you are really getting 3 shirts for like 8$ dollars each
May 4, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
The Fiasco

One of these tags is FAKE, can you tell which one it is?

i46.tinypic.com/242iipe.jpg

Middle

It's the top one. Click the tinypic url for the reveal.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 4, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
rollersg247

new pickups... smile

=D

May 4, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
rollersg247

^

=D

May 4, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
YungGecko

Has anyone noticed the inconsistency of tee sizing this season? My Team tee doesn't fit like my Ave Maria or Breed at all, the new tees feel like a much slimmer fit, no complaints fits nice, just curious.

definitely, i picked up an independent long sleeve in grey yesterday but changed my mind and swapped it for the royal blue colour today in the store. Got back home and the blue one is longer for sure and more baggy
May 4, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
keepit100g

people always say the london store is really well stocked, how are they on things from like a month back? or like, they don't have arabic hoodies do they?
May 4, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
lw221

people always say the london store is really well stocked, how are they on things from like a month back? or like, they don't have arabic hoodies do they?

They always have alot of shit from the past couple of weeks and then like an odd item from a while back, i went i think it was when the tarpon was out and there were still a few arabics and floral shorts and even a stack of cdg hats that were released the week before...but everytime ive gone in to get a camp even like a few days after (ikat, camel) they always have what i want, and when i went for cdg people were re-queing to get more shit

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.