Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 4, 2012 @ 10:31 AM
flwy

wtf is all this shit about people hiding supreme packages from their parents? do people really do this? i just tell my mom if im buying something and then pay her however much it is because i dont have my own card yet.
May 4, 2012 @ 11:05 AM
YungGecko

wtf is all this shit about people hiding supreme packages from their parents? do people really do this? i just tell my mom if im buying something and then pay her however much it is because i dont have my own card yet.

Do people still even use their parents money to buy clothes... I'm at uni in London (very expensive living costs) and I still find a way to buy my own stuff by doing jobs.

Anyway I wanted to ask if the harlem crew had already dropped yet? I can't seem to remember if I saw it in store.

Also picked up a pink camels camp today. They had a lot of stock left and it wasn't busy so the guy let me pick which one I wanted; there were loads that had centered camels on the supreme logo but I saw one that I preferred with the camel to the left of the logo so you can see the whole body as well

May 4, 2012 @ 11:05 AM
YungGecko

How do you post a picture on here?
May 4, 2012 @ 11:22 AM
Andyprops

Do people still even use their parents money to buy clothes... I'm at uni in London (very expensive living costs) and I still find a way to buy my own stuff by doing jobs.

Anyway I wanted to ask if the harlem crew had already dropped yet? I can't seem to remember if I saw it in store.

Also picked up a pink camels camp today. They had a lot of stock left and it wasn't busy so the guy let me pick which one I wanted; there were loads that had centered camels on the supreme logo but I saw one that I preferred with the camel to the left of the logo so you can see the whole body as well

What tees did they have in? Heading there tomorrow.

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 4, 2012 @ 11:28 AM
YungGecko

Literally everything mate. Not sure about sizes though as I haven't bought any of the tees this season. The independent long sleeves did run out of medium sizes though on quite a lot of the colours. Camels, foil, camo shorts, tie dye shirt, north face (pretty much all they 'hyped' items) are still sitting
May 4, 2012 @ 11:29 AM
xdylanx

May 4, 2012 @ 11:31 AM
Andyprops

Literally everything mate. Not sure about sizes though as I haven't bought any of the tees this season. The independent long sleeves did run out of medium sizes though on quite a lot of the colours. Camels, foil, camo shorts, tie dye shirt, north face (pretty much all they 'hyped' items) are still sitting

Nice, hope they have some Camels with a centred body! Camo shorts are nice, look too long though.
Cheers mate.

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 4, 2012 @ 11:38 AM
YungGecko

Nice, hope they have some Camels with a centred body! Camo shorts are nice, look too long though.
Cheers mate.

I was surprised that the camel shorts weren't that baggy though. The one on the rack looks like short shorts but seriously not worth the price in my opinion
May 4, 2012 @ 11:39 AM
Andyprops

Anyone know UK prices for Hotshot backpack, and the Oxfords?

May 4, 2012 @ 11:40 AM
xdylanx

Still considering picking up an Oxford. They look so nice. Does anyone have a fit pic to convince me?
May 4, 2012 @ 11:40 AM
Andyprops

Cheers mate.

I was surprised that the camel shorts weren't that baggy though. The one on the rack looks like short shorts but seriously not worth the price in my opinion

What are they in £? Like £110?

May 4, 2012 @ 11:41 AM
illusive

Are the camels sold out in the London store?
May 4, 2012 @ 11:49 AM
Andyprops

Nope. I rang earlier, they said they have pink and olive, no tan/sand. You better not take my pink before tomorrow haha!

May 4, 2012 @ 11:56 AM
YungGecko

Anyone know UK prices for Hotshot backpack, and the Oxfords?

£109
May 4, 2012 @ 11:57 AM
YungGecko

Cheers mate.

What are they in £? Like £110?

Didn't check but I would expect it around that or maybe 115
May 4, 2012 @ 11:58 AM
YungGecko

They had quite a few in the stock cupboard of pink and olive but I could only see one left in the tan colour
May 4, 2012 @ 12:00 PM
YungGecko

Nope. I rang earlier, they said they have pink and olive, no tan/sand. You better not take my pink before tomorrow haha!

Loads of pink mate, don't even have to rush
May 4, 2012 @ 12:06 PM
slap

One of these tags is FAKE, can you tell which one it is?

i46.tinypic.com/242iipe.jpg

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 4, 2012 @ 12:15 PM
Andyprops

Nice one, cheers!

May 4, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
YungGecko

Anyone has links to previous lookbooks?
May 4, 2012 @ 12:23 PM
Andyprops

Anyone has links to previous lookbooks?

Right on the first post my man.

May 4, 2012 @ 12:31 PM
illusive

Im hopefullly going up tomorrow if there are a few pinks we should both be good lol
May 4, 2012 @ 12:38 PM
Andyprops

Do they have beanies?

May 4, 2012 @ 12:50 PM
azuretheory

gotta say I love the London store, stuff mostly just sits there smile easy cop

facebook.com/asgods facebook.com/pilotxmusic

May 4, 2012 @ 12:59 PM
YungGecko

Do they have beanies?

can't remember to be honest. I remember they were the top shelf last week but I think they might have replaced them with some 5 panels. just ask as they probably have some in the stock room
May 4, 2012 @ 01:01 PM
YungGecko

gotta say I love the London store, stuff mostly just sits there smile easy cop

for sure, also not everyone and their mums are wearing it around in london which is good
May 4, 2012 @ 01:30 PM
Andyprops

Do they have beanies?

can't remember to be honest. I remember they were the top shelf last week but I think they might have replaced them with some 5 panels. just ask as they probably have some in the stock room

Will do! Can't wait, I'm used to paying resell prices off eBay.

May 4, 2012 @ 01:51 PM
portreyyouth

this shit is mad funny http://fakesupremehats.tumblr.com/

broke ass nigga got butthurt

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m249gzG2mv1r9cxzxo1_1280.jpg
^id throw that hat in the garbage and lay into that ass, lol

This is fucking hilarious. I'd like to see someone call them out in public.

Yoooo this shit is hilariouss, half the people crying "can't afford' they are just impatient cause if you have the money to buy a fucking fake hat you can wait a bit more and buy a legit one. Get your game right keds.
May 4, 2012 @ 01:52 PM
fuckjohnn

Anyone know if SupNY still has Ikat Stash Pouches in stock? need to pick up a couple

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 4, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
Trespace

Got my pink camels cap yesterday. Easily the best camp of the regular line this season.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.