[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 03, 2012 @ 19:31:53
just got back from preme, went short crazy - khaki cords, camos, and navy work pant. def. pass on the camel shorts - camels on the hat is as far as i can go

tie die shirt was disgusting in person, couldnt see how people would want to wear that. stripped button ups were lame to me as well. will go back next week for either the navy or purple oxford tho, those were classy.

and for those still on the camel cap game - they had the olives still in stock
May 03, 2012 @ 19:44:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
The buying and canceling orders shit didn't start until this season with everyone jumping on the hype and ordering as soon as the drop hits then having buyer's remorse 10 mins later. It's all '12 members, and that makes 'em look bad even tho there's a lot of legit 2012 members.

Its funny, when I joined last month, yeah i know not that long ago, shit was way better on here. Regulars were still posting in here, and there wasn't as much clutter/bullshit. But now its just a bunch of idiots posting bullshit and fighting over e-rep, instead of discussing the brand.

shut the fuck up and talk about the brand then dude. ever since i been readin HB this is how its always been... it fluctuates. don't let it get you down ;p

Is it customary on this board to whine about mundane things like join dates and laugh about how there are pages and pages of "morons" and "idiots" just cluttering up the board? When you don't mention it, it stops showing up. You see how that works? I know, i just fed the troll. It's always the same heads complaining about the same thing too. Join dates, substance, and herbs...every now and then someone will post something relative to the brand which is good, but when they don't you dont have to voice your opinion about how you think some members are more elite than others just because they joined later than you.

in any case, doing more research on that camera bag, doesn't seem like its big enough to fit a dslr, but a perfect fit for a mirrorless cam with 16mm pancake lens.
May 03, 2012 @ 19:46:16
thank god the florals didn't drop. ya boy has been out all day working on some big tymers shit. lol at the world map camp.

also thank god the warehouse isn't cancelling orders anymore, time for you pinoys to man up and take the L on that $10 shipping charge for a stash pouch. hope mom and dad intercept that package before you and make you open it in front of them

camo shorts went hard doe
May 03, 2012 @ 20:09:13
Man I wish Bape had Supreme prices. Bape > Supreme.
*waits for Odd Future butt fuckers to comment*

I'm That Nigga.

May 03, 2012 @ 20:10:16
I'm curious. Why does it matter if you can't cancel orders anymore? Why would you buy something and cancel it in 10 minutes anyways?

Sure it's stupid that people are doing it, but it shouldn't have any effect on you guys whatsoever. Hell, I know it will never ever be a problem for me.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 03, 2012 @ 20:12:32
lasupreme can you take a pic of yourself in the camo shorts... I want to see how long they lay.
May 03, 2012 @ 20:24:01

take this shit to bape thread, no one gives a fuck what you have to say

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 03, 2012 @ 20:25:09
Idk about you guys, but in my opinion the World Map 5-Panel is really nice and underrated.

Follow me on Instagram @marcusk14

May 03, 2012 @ 20:25:27

I AGREE with steeze god.
May 03, 2012 @ 20:31:30
I FEEL LIKE SUPREME DROPS ALL THE WEAK SHIT AT ONCE. LOL
May 03, 2012 @ 20:37:13
<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/roy/' rel='nofollow'>@roy</a>

May 03, 2012 @ 20:38:10
Can someone post a pic/fit pic of the World Map 5-Panel? Curious to see how it looks.

Follow me on Instagram @marcusk14

May 03, 2012 @ 20:38:33
anyone willing to proxy me a pair of camo shorts? will cover expenses and include a proxy fee. thanks.
May 03, 2012 @ 20:39:30
Glad I grabbed the camo shorts. Being a cotton tweed there pretty light right? As in airy or nice to wear when its hot?
May 03, 2012 @ 20:40:57
^ the work short would be light. the camos would be medium if i were to give um a weight
May 03, 2012 @ 20:42:39
More camera bag talk..

Do you think fitting an AE-1 with a 50mm lens and a few extra rolls in there is out of the question?
May 03, 2012 @ 20:44:58
as someone who seen it in person and has fucked with professional photographers for my car and seen what they use to lug their shit round - its small
May 03, 2012 @ 20:47:47
More camera bag talk..

Do you think fitting an AE-1 with a 50mm lens and a few extra rolls in there is out of the question?

All you'll fit in there is the 50mm, maybe the body without the lens. These bags are not for DSLRs, theyre for baby ass point and shoots.

OMGZ I CAN TAKE TUMBLRZ PICZ WITH MYZ NIKONZ AND PUTZ ITZ IN MY SUPREMEZ BAGZ!!1111
May 03, 2012 @ 20:52:19
More camera bag talk..

All you'll fit in there is the 50mm, maybe the body without the lens. These bags are not for DSLRs, theyre for baby ass point and shoots.

OMGZ I CAN TAKE TUMBLRZ PICZ WITH MYZ NIKONZ AND PUTZ ITZ IN MY SUPREMEZ BAGZ!!1111

Hahahah good call; I'll have to pass on them unless I see a picture proving otherwise. Thanks for the info.
May 03, 2012 @ 20:53:40
glad I passed on that camo shorts, look hideous
May 03, 2012 @ 20:55:12

Hahaha awesome^
May 03, 2012 @ 20:56:16
<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/roy/' rel='nofollow'><a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/roy/' rel='nofollow'>@roy</a></a>

Looks better online, but nice cop though
May 03, 2012 @ 20:58:14
anyone willing to proxy me a pair of camo shorts? will cover expenses and include a proxy fee. thanks.

what does proxy mean in terms of this forum?
May 03, 2012 @ 20:58:58
Instead of getting an ikat pouch for camera bag I went on karmaloop and got this dope hershel supply backpack for 31 bucks. Did anyone pick up the pouch though. How is it.
May 03, 2012 @ 21:00:25
More camera bag talk..

Hahahah good call; I'll have to pass on them unless I see a picture proving otherwise. Thanks for the info.

Ha good call man, no prob.
May 03, 2012 @ 21:01:51

what does proxy mean in terms of this forum?

It refers to someone with proximity of the store picks up the item. And then they receive a middle man fee.
May 03, 2012 @ 21:02:46
yea those shorts look faded as fuck for $128

+ www.tallcans.org +

May 03, 2012 @ 21:03:47
Whats the meaning behind rent my face, I got the stickers with my camel
May 03, 2012 @ 21:05:12
this thread makes no sense.

what do you guys expect to drop?

basketball jersey
snakeskin shorts
nike sb
beach towel

all in one day? the drop was dope, the sweaters, shorts, and the camera pouch bags. Why is everyone complaining. Do you like the clothes or not? Mods should make a subsection of this thread for talk about camps and cheap shit.

here, buy these:
http://publiclabel.thehundreds.com/p-36-nd5-short.aspx

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

May 03, 2012 @ 21:09:11
Whats the meaning behind rent my face, I got the stickers with my camel

I beliebe it refers to the act of cunnilingus
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x