300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
May 4, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
jrich703

I just want a non-ugly NF coat for the winter.

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/mens-activity-trekking_travel/men-39-s-decker-jacket.html

Best looking TNF just sayin...

i dunno maaaan.. i feel like they would set this one off

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/mens-jackets-vests/mens-stone-sentinel-insulated-jacket.html?from=subCat&variationId=044

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

May 4, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
boogiesupreme

was wearing my camel cap at school and started talking to this teacher. haven't talked to him much before but he sees my hat and asks me if i skate. he's from japan and starts talking about his friends wearing supreme in tokyo
and skating there in the 90s. psyched i met this dude tryna take a class with him now.

lol. just notice you didn't mention answering the skating question. haha.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 4, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
vafins

for the people with the backpacks from this season what does that small bag look like when its unattached?
May 4, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
iAmSofaKing

^ what about seattle?

anyways.
easy pass this week. that oxford is nice though.

people do really love their chinos. there's that one guy that is an editor or something, i forget, that loves them for their quality and stuff

"You just wear the right size. I've been buying their chinos for years, I think they're just the best; they also have very nice jeans. And I think those things mix perfectly—you could wear them with a tweed sportcoat or a blazer."

- Glenn "The Style Guy" O'brien of GQ

http://www.gq.com/style/wear-it-now/201204/tyler-the-creator-glenn-obrien-supreme-clothes-gq-style-bible-april-2012-photos

Chinos>Work Shorts.

The work shorts look mad long, and i like the circle on the ass of the chinos

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 4, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
odb.

also thank god the warehouse isn't cancelling orders anymore, time for you pinoys to man up and take the L on that $10 shipping charge for a stash pouch. hope mom and dad intercept that package before you and make you open it in front of them

cool My man, speak that truth, shit will be funny when we see cats go missing off the boards because mommy and daddy take their computers away

god damn, the pretentiousness coming from you is annoying the hell out of me. you clean people's rooms to cop supreme, that's just as bad as kids copping supreme with their parents' card.
May 4, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
iAmSofaKing

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/mens-activity-trekking_travel/men-39-s-decker-jacket.html

Whoa thats actually dope...

If there ever is a TNF x Supreme collab for F/W 12' i hope they dont use jacket with a fur hood. Asians in Toronto will look down on any jacket with a fur hood that isnt Canada Goose.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 4, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
hentai

I don't know if someone has already posted this, but here is another defective Comme des Garcons camp cap: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-x-CDG-Camp-Cap-huf-diamond-the-hundreds-stussy-/160791610544?pt=US_Hats&hash=item256fed44b0#ht_500wt_1204

HAY I HAVE DIS JAWN.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

May 4, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
nexx42

id keep it thats kindve cool to have a defective one its one of a kind fam
May 4, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
PKdaGod

If there ever is a TNF x Supreme collab for F/W 12' i hope they dont use jacket with a fur hood. Asians in Toronto will look down on any jacket with a fur hood that isnt Canada Goose.

lol @ worrying about the canadian asians. worst nationality and race all in one.

MY 1500TH POST.

THANK YOU PINOY KILLER.

#TYPK
May 4, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
kr00kd

that one looks nice

i like this a lot too

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/mens-jackets-vests/men-39-s-pinehurst-jacket.html?from=subCat&variationId=9ZG

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 4, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
1nce*

this shit is mad funny http://fakesupremehats.tumblr.com/

broke ass nigga got butthurt

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m249gzG2mv1r9cxzxo1_1280.jpg
^id throw that hat in the garbage and lay into that ass, lol

This is fucking hilarious. I'd like to see someone call them out in public.

some people just tryna ball on a budget hahahha

May 4, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
nexx42

If only there were a real loaded pistol in his hand..
May 4, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
thescienceofsleep

got my hat in today. I like it very much.
May 4, 2012 @ 08:20 AM
megustaleche

Could somebody please post a ss12 baseball jersey fit pic if they have a medium?
I'm 5'11 and dislike when sleeves are too short but I can't find any in large, thank you in advance

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 4, 2012 @ 10:31 AM
flwy

wtf is all this shit about people hiding supreme packages from their parents? do people really do this? i just tell my mom if im buying something and then pay her however much it is because i dont have my own card yet.
May 4, 2012 @ 11:05 AM
YungGecko

wtf is all this shit about people hiding supreme packages from their parents? do people really do this? i just tell my mom if im buying something and then pay her however much it is because i dont have my own card yet.

Do people still even use their parents money to buy clothes... I'm at uni in London (very expensive living costs) and I still find a way to buy my own stuff by doing jobs.

Anyway I wanted to ask if the harlem crew had already dropped yet? I can't seem to remember if I saw it in store.

Also picked up a pink camels camp today. They had a lot of stock left and it wasn't busy so the guy let me pick which one I wanted; there were loads that had centered camels on the supreme logo but I saw one that I preferred with the camel to the left of the logo so you can see the whole body as well

May 4, 2012 @ 11:05 AM
YungGecko

How do you post a picture on here?
May 4, 2012 @ 11:22 AM
Andyprops

Do people still even use their parents money to buy clothes... I'm at uni in London (very expensive living costs) and I still find a way to buy my own stuff by doing jobs.

Anyway I wanted to ask if the harlem crew had already dropped yet? I can't seem to remember if I saw it in store.

Also picked up a pink camels camp today. They had a lot of stock left and it wasn't busy so the guy let me pick which one I wanted; there were loads that had centered camels on the supreme logo but I saw one that I preferred with the camel to the left of the logo so you can see the whole body as well

What tees did they have in? Heading there tomorrow.

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 4, 2012 @ 11:28 AM
YungGecko

Literally everything mate. Not sure about sizes though as I haven't bought any of the tees this season. The independent long sleeves did run out of medium sizes though on quite a lot of the colours. Camels, foil, camo shorts, tie dye shirt, north face (pretty much all they 'hyped' items) are still sitting
May 4, 2012 @ 11:29 AM
xdylanx

May 4, 2012 @ 11:31 AM
Andyprops

Literally everything mate. Not sure about sizes though as I haven't bought any of the tees this season. The independent long sleeves did run out of medium sizes though on quite a lot of the colours. Camels, foil, camo shorts, tie dye shirt, north face (pretty much all they 'hyped' items) are still sitting

Nice, hope they have some Camels with a centred body! Camo shorts are nice, look too long though.
Cheers mate.

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 4, 2012 @ 11:38 AM
YungGecko

Nice, hope they have some Camels with a centred body! Camo shorts are nice, look too long though.
Cheers mate.

I was surprised that the camel shorts weren't that baggy though. The one on the rack looks like short shorts but seriously not worth the price in my opinion
May 4, 2012 @ 11:39 AM
Andyprops

Anyone know UK prices for Hotshot backpack, and the Oxfords?

May 4, 2012 @ 11:40 AM
xdylanx

Still considering picking up an Oxford. They look so nice. Does anyone have a fit pic to convince me?
May 4, 2012 @ 11:40 AM
Andyprops

Cheers mate.

I was surprised that the camel shorts weren't that baggy though. The one on the rack looks like short shorts but seriously not worth the price in my opinion

What are they in £? Like £110?

May 4, 2012 @ 11:41 AM
illusive

Are the camels sold out in the London store?
May 4, 2012 @ 11:49 AM
Andyprops

Nope. I rang earlier, they said they have pink and olive, no tan/sand. You better not take my pink before tomorrow haha!

May 4, 2012 @ 11:56 AM
YungGecko

Anyone know UK prices for Hotshot backpack, and the Oxfords?

£109
May 4, 2012 @ 11:57 AM
YungGecko

Cheers mate.

What are they in £? Like £110?

Didn't check but I would expect it around that or maybe 115
May 4, 2012 @ 11:58 AM
YungGecko

They had quite a few in the stock cupboard of pink and olive but I could only see one left in the tan colour

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.