Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 3, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
chvzdvn

On point today already have my shipping confirmation. Hopefully it will come tomorrow
May 3, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
BobaTeaFett

How fuckin big is the camera bag? Probably wont fit my T3i...

Their lil, can fit a point and shoot, maybe some mirrorless cameras if they got a pancake lense on.

damn wonder if it would fit my GH2. I would cop if it does.

GH2 might be too big, I'm thinking it'll fit a SONY NEX-5 or the equivalent with a 16mm pancake lens. Definitely not the 18-55 though.

Also, any opinions on the corduroy shorts? I'm thinking about picking up a pair but I'm hesitant...
May 3, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
roasthoggmann

There must be some rule against people selling things on Ebay that haven't released everywhere, right?
Like the arabic 5 panels that have dropped in Japan, or anything that comes out there days before it does in the states?

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

May 3, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
MF CHEUNG

Already have shipping confirmation and it's international, tybg.
May 3, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
NNOLANN

Damn, my foil snap is shipping out today. I think that's the quickest that ever happened to me.

shit happens all the time. good for you though

Word. Supreme has one of the easiest/quickest ordering systems.
May 3, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
ChicagoLDRS

The buying and canceling orders shit didn't start until this season with everyone jumping on the hype and ordering as soon as the drop hits then having buyer's remorse 10 mins later. It's all '12 members, and that makes 'em look bad even tho there's a lot of legit 2012 members.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 3, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
The Ders

There must be some rule against people selling things on Ebay that haven't released everywhere, right?
Like the arabic 5 panels that have dropped in Japan, or anything that comes out there days before it does in the states?

I don't think so, how would they even enforce it? Besides even if Japanese resellers list on eBay price will prob be a lot higher because of Yen to USD conversion also I think it costs more over there(not sure).
May 3, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
mattrfh

Wow orders shipping out fast today compared to last week
May 3, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
RyandaGod

The buying and canceling orders shit didn't start until this season with everyone jumping on the hype and ordering as soon as the drop hits then having buyer's remorse 10 mins later. It's all '12 members, and that makes 'em look bad even tho there's a lot of legit 2012 members.

Its funny, when I joined last month, yeah i know not that long ago, shit was way better on here. Regulars were still posting in here, and there wasn't as much clutter/bullshit. But now its just a bunch of idiots posting bullshit and fighting over e-rep, instead of discussing the brand.
May 3, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
JohnDoe

I don't think so, how would they even enforce it? Besides even if Japanese resellers list on eBay price will prob be a lot higher because of Yen to USD conversion also I think it costs more over there(not sure).

^True.
May 3, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
streetshark

lol @ people getting buyers remorse and trying to cancel orders

www.wolfpartyusa.com

May 3, 2012 @ 07:18 PM

Inactive

got my camel camp today definitely one of the deepest fitting hats i've seen
YungGecko

lol @ people getting buyers remorse and trying to cancel orders

or people buying to resell then realizing it's not even sold out
huynh

World map copped for resell just cause.. lol @ florals not dropping so the release is automatically shitty.

Someone forecasted incorrectly lol, maybe you were looking at a long-term investment? ... as in 5 or 6 years?
May 3, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
llepskrad

Everyone still hating on the Metal letter suede camps?.... i got the congac and some Preme golf clubs to match...

Superiority's pure priority.

May 3, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
llepskrad

World map copped for resell just cause.. lol @ florals not dropping so the release is automatically shitty.

Someone forecasted incorrectly lol, maybe you were looking at a long-term investment? ... as in 5 or 6 years?

Really not getting why anyone would cop that to sell... let alone wear...

Superiority's pure priority.

May 3, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
brookah

got my camel camp today definitely one of the deepest fitting hats i've seen

bouta be getting mine, real excited for it. hoping my print's looking nyce

Sheeeet

May 3, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
brookah

Really not getting why anyone would cop that to sell... let alone wear...

i get that people have their own taste but that shit is stupid wack. looks like some $6 thrift store joke hat

Sheeeet

May 3, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
abcking

Its funny, when I joined last month, yeah i know not that long ago, shit was way better on here. Regulars were still posting in here, and there wasn't as much clutter/bullshit. But now its just a bunch of idiots posting bullshit and fighting over e-rep, instead of discussing the brand.

shut the fuck up and talk about the brand then dude. ever since i been readin HB this is how its always been... it fluctuates. don't let it get you down ;p

+ www.tallcans.org +

May 3, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
CRASH_ONE

just got back from preme, went short crazy - khaki cords, camos, and navy work pant. def. pass on the camel shorts - camels on the hat is as far as i can go

tie die shirt was disgusting in person, couldnt see how people would want to wear that. stripped button ups were lame to me as well. will go back next week for either the navy or purple oxford tho, those were classy.

and for those still on the camel cap game - they had the olives still in stock
May 3, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
BobaTeaFett

shut the fuck up and talk about the brand then dude. ever since i been readin HB this is how its always been... it fluctuates. don't let it get you down ;p

Is it customary on this board to whine about mundane things like join dates and laugh about how there are pages and pages of "morons" and "idiots" just cluttering up the board? When you don't mention it, it stops showing up. You see how that works? I know, i just fed the troll. It's always the same heads complaining about the same thing too. Join dates, substance, and herbs...every now and then someone will post something relative to the brand which is good, but when they don't you dont have to voice your opinion about how you think some members are more elite than others just because they joined later than you.

in any case, doing more research on that camera bag, doesn't seem like its big enough to fit a dslr, but a perfect fit for a mirrorless cam with 16mm pancake lens.
May 3, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
PKdaGod

thank god the florals didn't drop. ya boy has been out all day working on some big tymers shit. lol at the world map camp.

also thank god the warehouse isn't cancelling orders anymore, time for you pinoys to man up and take the L on that $10 shipping charge for a stash pouch. hope mom and dad intercept that package before you and make you open it in front of them

camo shorts went hard doe
May 3, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

Man I wish Bape had Supreme prices. Bape > Supreme.
*waits for Odd Future butt fuckers to comment*

I'm That Nigga.

May 3, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
whatisthis

I'm curious. Why does it matter if you can't cancel orders anymore? Why would you buy something and cancel it in 10 minutes anyways?

Sure it's stupid that people are doing it, but it shouldn't have any effect on you guys whatsoever. Hell, I know it will never ever be a problem for me.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 3, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
royfokker

lasupreme can you take a pic of yourself in the camo shorts... I want to see how long they lay.
May 3, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
trevxv3

take this shit to bape thread, no one gives a fuck what you have to say

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 3, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
marcusk14

Idk about you guys, but in my opinion the World Map 5-Panel is really nice and underrated.

Follow me on Instagram @Marcusk14

May 3, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
nexx42

take this shit to bape thread, no one gives a fuck what you have to say

I AGREE with steeze god.
May 3, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
nexx42

I FEEL LIKE SUPREME DROPS ALL THE WEAK SHIT AT ONCE. LOL
May 3, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
CRASH_ONE

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/roy/' rel='nofollow'>@roy</a>

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.