[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 03, 2012 @ 14:16:19
Tbh i was trying to highlight some positive contribution to the thread, as oppose to bitching and flaming.. Such as your post. You limp wristed pussy

cosign on w/e bk said. and positive contribution? you might as well had posted that shit at 11. i dont need no speculation 30 mins before the drop LMAOOO

edit: but thank you <3

hndlz.tumblr.com

May 03, 2012 @ 14:16:24
just came back from the london store and omar is spot on. world 5 panel is seriously bad quality in my opinion. It feels like plastic. camels camp is still there in all colours as well as north face collab. Picked up the suede camp which is pretty nice but i got a feeling its gonna get dirty real easy

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 03, 2012 @ 14:18:26
Tbh i was trying to highlight some positive contribution to the thread, as oppose to bitching and flaming.. Such as your post. You limp wristed pussy

I value 0mar's weekly drop post cuz he's been on point week after week. Talk shit all you want but he brings more valuable info than most on this thread so I don't see why dudes are giving him a hard time.
May 03, 2012 @ 14:19:20
I wrote before that sometimes the london store gets shipment a little later during the day but everything has been exact to your us online drop
May 03, 2012 @ 14:21:35
jus walked by SupNY on way to meet some people and i see Supreme store front got hit agian....kidult copycat? or this nigga back looking to be jux'd up and tag up with is blood.....

Money Over Everything

May 03, 2012 @ 14:22:49
Metal letters camps are wack as fuck. Shorts and im out today

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 03, 2012 @ 14:24:52
http://vimeo.com/25111500

May 03, 2012 @ 14:25:54
i don't know if had dropped already but I saw the snakeskin vans there?
May 03, 2012 @ 14:26:37

I value 0mar's weekly drop post cuz he's been on point week after week. Talk shit all you want but he brings more valuable info than most on this thread so I don't see why dudes are giving him a hard time.

agian no one mad at him saying whats gonna drop... no one mad really at all. just cray for someone to willingly give information and then act like people owe you by asking for props.... e-props, e-manners.... i dont got none hard enough for me to thank people in my life

Money Over Everything

May 03, 2012 @ 14:26:38
I like the suede metal letters. I think it's clean as fuck. But it's not a must cop for me. So I'll cop if it's there next week.
May 03, 2012 @ 14:27:58
I like the suede metal letters. I think it's clean as fuck. But it's not a must cop for me. So I'll cop if it's there next week.

yeah but I only got it because I wanted a supreme cap without the box logo. Black was the nicest colour to me
May 03, 2012 @ 14:29:22
if you go to his website, on may 2nd he posted up a pic wiht trunk popped showing the extinguisher

Edit: And he always says "Niggas in ny, im just sayin…"
May 03, 2012 @ 14:29:23
jus walked by SupNY on way to meet some people and i see Supreme store front got hit agian....kidult copycat? or this nigga back looking to be jux'd up and tag up with is blood.....

Yoo Kidult is too nice. Fuck I can watch that video of him using the extinguisher on Supreme all day. Haha.

he was the first i seen to make a video of it but far from the first to skill that... Katsu the Pro with fire extinguisher... but im thinking maybe this wasnt kid anyway maybe some copycat

Money Over Everything

May 03, 2012 @ 14:31:49

agian no one mad at him saying whats gonna drop... no one mad really at all. just cray for someone to willingly give information and then act like people owe you by asking for props.... e-props, e-manners.... i dont got none hard enough for me to thank people in my life

i get it dude, don't need e-props. and i aint gonna bait people like 'do you wanna know whats droppin', im right near the store and its always the same drop, so i thought people would appreciate knowing what theyre looking for when they're about to try and cop online. - i dunno if the guy above me went into a store and actually confirmed like i did, or he was passin on knowledge. either way, its better than just bitchin'

May 03, 2012 @ 14:37:07

i get it dude, don't need e-props. and i aint gonna bait people like 'do you wanna know whats droppin', im right near the store and its always the same drop, so i thought people would appreciate knowing what theyre looking for when they're about to try and cop online. - i dunno if the guy above me went into a store and actually confirmed like i did, or he was passin on knowledge. either way, its better than just bitchin'

yo omar do you work in soho?
May 03, 2012 @ 14:37:25
Contemplating copping the suede metal letters...
May 03, 2012 @ 14:39:09

Respect meh seh , dont stop doing what u do, just stop thinking niggas on here is ur friend... HB is like all fem dorm-house during that time of the month

Money Over Everything

May 03, 2012 @ 14:39:37

Yeah, work for a TV post production company.

May 03, 2012 @ 14:40:24
I want the stash pouch if thats not dropping I can save that 30 dollars lol
May 03, 2012 @ 14:42:22

Yeah, work for a TV post production company.

alright, I'm at ucl which is close so pop in every thursday. suede camp was expensive as fuck though. 54 pounds!
May 03, 2012 @ 14:44:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
http://vimeo.com/25111500

He dominated that store like a g
May 03, 2012 @ 14:46:36
How do you get spray paint into a fire extinguisher? that shit is gnarly though. hahaha damn.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

May 03, 2012 @ 14:49:14
REVS
Originally posted by Inactive User
How do you get spray paint into a fire extinguisher? that shit is gnarly though. hahaha damn.

There's videos and shit about it, you crack it, pour the paint, pump the pressure into it. They've been sold out on Krink's website for like...ever...they sold for 1000 bucks. I wanted one so bad, but I don't have the hand or the balls to paint with an extinguisher.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 03, 2012 @ 14:52:16
I wish Supreme would have released the Camel camps sooner. Wore it to my bio lab today, and 3 chicks commented on it. Last day of class too, damn.
Then this other babe that is way hot asked about my bag too. She's a big outdoors/nature person, and when she asked if it's from the same place I always leave class for, I said they did a collab with North Face and she looked astonished.

SHINFO. (people still say that, right?)

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x