Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 3, 2012 @ 02:39 PM
0mar

Tbh i was trying to highlight some positive contribution to the thread, as oppose to bitching and flaming.. Such as your post. You limp wristed pussy

I value 0mar's weekly drop post cuz he's been on point week after week. Talk shit all you want but he brings more valuable info than most on this thread so I don't see why dudes are giving him a hard time.

agian no one mad at him saying whats gonna drop... no one mad really at all. just cray for someone to willingly give information and then act like people owe you by asking for props.... e-props, e-manners.... i dont got none hard enough for me to thank people in my life

i get it dude, don't need e-props. and i aint gonna bait people like 'do you wanna know whats droppin', im right near the store and its always the same drop, so i thought people would appreciate knowing what theyre looking for when they're about to try and cop online. - i dunno if the guy above me went into a store and actually confirmed like i did, or he was passin on knowledge. either way, its better than just bitchin'

yo omar do you work in soho?

Yeah, work for a TV post production company.
May 3, 2012 @ 02:40 PM
vafins

I want the stash pouch if thats not dropping I can save that 30 dollars lol
May 3, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
YungGecko

Tbh i was trying to highlight some positive contribution to the thread, as oppose to bitching and flaming.. Such as your post. You limp wristed pussy

I value 0mar's weekly drop post cuz he's been on point week after week. Talk shit all you want but he brings more valuable info than most on this thread so I don't see why dudes are giving him a hard time.

agian no one mad at him saying whats gonna drop... no one mad really at all. just cray for someone to willingly give information and then act like people owe you by asking for props.... e-props, e-manners.... i dont got none hard enough for me to thank people in my life

i get it dude, don't need e-props. and i aint gonna bait people like 'do you wanna know whats droppin', im right near the store and its always the same drop, so i thought people would appreciate knowing what theyre looking for when they're about to try and cop online. - i dunno if the guy above me went into a store and actually confirmed like i did, or he was passin on knowledge. either way, its better than just bitchin'

yo omar do you work in soho?

Yeah, work for a TV post production company.

alright, I'm at ucl which is close so pop in every thursday. suede camp was expensive as fuck though. 54 pounds!
May 3, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
ibeatu

http://vimeo.com/25111500

He dominated that store like a g

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

May 3, 2012 @ 02:46 PM
AS Kon

How do you get spray paint into a fire extinguisher? that shit is gnarly though. hahaha damn.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

May 3, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
REVS

How do you get spray paint into a fire extinguisher? that shit is gnarly though. hahaha damn.

There's videos and shit about it, you crack it, pour the paint, pump the pressure into it. They've been sold out on Krink's website for like...ever...they sold for 1000 bucks. I wanted one so bad, but I don't have the hand or the balls to paint with an extinguisher.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 3, 2012 @ 02:52 PM
jacobsever

I wish Supreme would have released the Camel camps sooner. Wore it to my bio lab today, and 3 chicks commented on it. Last day of class too, damn.
Then this other babe that is way hot asked about my bag too. She's a big outdoors/nature person, and when she asked if it's from the same place I always leave class for, I said they did a collab with North Face and she looked astonished.

SHINFO. (people still say that, rightconfused

May 3, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
fuckjohnn

I wish Supreme would have released the Camel camps sooner. Wore it to my bio lab today, and 3 chicks commented on it. Last day of class too, damn.
Then this other babe that is way hot asked about my bag too. She's a big outdoors/nature person, and when she asked if it's from the same place I always leave class for, I said they did a collab with North Face and she looked astonished.

Lol get em

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 3, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
adam5

Camo field shorts and I think I'm going to call it a day. Maybe the tie dye in black depending the price. Everything else is just ehh
May 3, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
brookah

in the london store.

Metal Letters Suede Camp Cap
- World Map 5-Panel
- Gold Foil Foam 5-Panel
- Work Short
- Field Short
- Painter Short
- Corduroy Belted Short
- Tie Dye Shirt
- S/S Oxford Shirt
- Small Plaid Shirt

thank you. finally a post that is worth a damn in this f'd up thread

thanks g

Sheeeet

royfokker

viva la kitty.. the field shorts look pretty short in the lookbook..how did u get them low did u size up?
xdylanx

Every Time I Die does!
May 3, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
adam5

Bitches dig the camel? I'm definitely wearing that to Philosphy class today
ibeatu

jus walked by SupNY on way to meet some people and i see Supreme store front got hit agian....kidult copycat? or this nigga back looking to be jux'd up and tag up with is blood.....

Yoo Kidult is too nice. Fuck I can watch that video of him using the extinguisher on Supreme all day. Haha.

he was the first i seen to make a video of it but far from the first to skill that... Katsu the Pro with fire extinguisher... but im thinking maybe this wasnt kid anyway maybe some copycat

I dig Katsu too. I like dudes who throw up shit with the extinguisher.

Whats the name painted on Supreme? Who is this "copycat"?

dam he dominates

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

vafins

viva la kitty.. the field shorts look pretty short in the lookbook..how did u get them low did u size up?

it wasnt his picture
mhbennett

When is online store drop?!!
Mr_Chukes

Why didn't you get her number.
May 3, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
VOMITSPIT

lol faggot

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

mrzy

using hype stuff and impress chicks ? LOL
fuckjohnn

Every Monday at 3AM

May 3, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
emerpuss

Lol get em

^^^ Get it
nexx42

Every Monday at 3AM

dont listen to this guy it opens tuesday at 4:30 pm
TYBG

May 3, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
fuckjohnn

Every Monday at 3AM

dont listen to this guy it opens tuesday at 4:30 pm

Oh yeah my bad I was think about the store in Texas.

May 3, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
iAmSofaKing

I swear asking about online drops are a banable offence?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 3, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
kc757

pass

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

slap

FK that my nigga! GOOD NIGHT!

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

brookah

easy pass, thanks for the correct info tho 0mar

Sheeeet

May 3, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
abcking

okay. this one takes the cake for weakest drop ever. if it wasn't for them shorts. and i'm not paying $128 for shorts. back to work.

+ www.tallcans.org +

May 3, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
alvinhypebeast

Weak drop.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.