[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 03, 2012 @ 03:23:48
I know when things drop, online is the first to sell out, but what are the chances of coping something at the actual LA store?

Your chances are better on fairfax to be honest. I lucked out online on a camel by 3min at 8am and went to to supreme around 10am and got the camel with ease. Internet is a lot more convient though if you don't want to drive out.
May 03, 2012 @ 03:24:29
nigga is white trash

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 03, 2012 @ 03:28:46

Digging my print. This is my first fat patch and I was kinda weary about it. But I like it.

*edit for repetitiveness*

May 03, 2012 @ 03:29:07
Fran is a good dude. I've seen him at a lot of concerts/drops in LA and he always comes up to me to say what's up and stuff. He just loves streetwear/hip hop culture so that's why he makes those corny ass videos haha. He said he had some kind of birth defect but the lil nigga is still living and ballin at that so I give him props.

I don't know if you know him that well or not, but I was just curious, what does he do for like a living?

Maybe hes one of those kids who cop expensive stuff to make up for his "deficiencies".. Kinda like that fat guy from the old Supreme thread.

Not hating though

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 03, 2012 @ 03:29:26
Why ya'll hating on fran.............?

but really, I envy his CDG pickups

My God I almost died laughing. He looks dumb as fuck. That nigga can not dress for shit. Fuck his collection. He doesn't know how to wear it. So it's no big deal and at the end of the day it's just clothes.

haha in one of them vids he's talking about his supreme x hanes white tee and he says "supreme times hanes"
gah damn i just about fell out of my chair. but for real though, where does this googly eyed bitch get all this shit from. daddys boy

May 03, 2012 @ 03:30:20

My God I almost died laughing. He looks dumb as fuck. That nigga can not dress for shit. Fuck his collection. He doesn't know how to wear it. So it's no big deal and at the end of the day it's just clothes.

He can't dress but doesn't matter when u got that collection and those kicks were going for like 6-10 stacks on eBay when they first were being auctioned off
May 03, 2012 @ 03:31:19

haha in one of them vids he's talking about his supreme x hanes white tee and he says "supreme times hanes"
gah damn i just about fell out of my chair. but for real though, where does this googly eyed bitch get all this shit from. daddys boy

He's probably making an easy 1500 a month off his youtube, maybe more. And he said hes 23 so I assume he has a job.
May 03, 2012 @ 03:32:08
Man, bkallday left us hangin' with that "?????????".

..yea i know, SS gotta have more info on the drop.

someone fill us in.

nothin, theyre just fighting about what the proper use of a beach towel is

^Funniest thing I've read all day
May 03, 2012 @ 03:32:45

what a rich little prick...those shoes were like 3 grand and like $500 in CDG shit
tell me why you need 2 of the same hoody and t shirt in different colors...thats the herbest shit ever

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

May 03, 2012 @ 03:34:09
i heard he got tons of money cause the hospital had a terrible mishap when he was born.
May 03, 2012 @ 03:34:46
Any news on what's dropping tomorrow?

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

May 03, 2012 @ 03:36:22
i heard he got tons of money cause the hospital had a terrible mishap when he was born.

lol that actually crossed my mind

May 03, 2012 @ 03:36:46

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 03, 2012 @ 03:38:49
I heard beach towels were dropping. I'm gonna pass on them
May 03, 2012 @ 03:39:01
the suede with metal letters camp cap is dropping TOMORROW!!!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 03, 2012 @ 03:44:39
the suede with metal letters camp cap is dropping TOMORROW!!!

y'all make me laugh.
May 03, 2012 @ 03:45:05
People in other forums are claiming the floral will be dropping, has anyone else heard this?
May 03, 2012 @ 03:47:49

lol that actually crossed my mind

i thought something like that too lol, like he had something wrong with his eye and they just fucked it up more and he sued, etc.. what a faggot

May 03, 2012 @ 03:49:12
People in other forums are claiming the floral will be dropping, has anyone else heard this?
They say that every week.
May 03, 2012 @ 03:51:29
hope the canvas striped camps dont drop 2moro, ill be on a trip to the art museum here in pittsburgh for school, so wont be able to hit up the drop at 11, and i dont have a smartphone smh

unless they have computers there somewhere...

May 03, 2012 @ 03:53:41
hope the canvas striped camps dont drop 2moro, ill be on a trip to the art museum here in pittsburgh for school, so wont be able to hit up the drop at 11, and i dont have a smartphone smh

I'm sure one of your boys must have an iPhone

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 03, 2012 @ 03:55:07
They say that every week.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 03, 2012 @ 03:55:28
im broke, so therefore passing on everything for the 2nd (3rd?) week in a row
i dont really need anything else this season, i do want a pair of pants though, maybe a short sleeve button down, a few long sleeve button downs when i graduate and if and when i land a real job

i want the CDG vans but im afraid i'll have the same problem im having with the camp: its hard to coordinate with the rest of my fit
ya'll can go ahead and fight over the floral camps, i got the hoody which is about 100 times better and i'ma laugh at you herbs chillin at the beach layin on yr huge box logo towel

May 03, 2012 @ 03:55:37

I'm sure one of your boys must have an iPhone

out of my friends that are going, one doesnt and the other has some type of droid, maybe i'll ask him

May 03, 2012 @ 03:56:03

what a rich little prick...those shoes were like 3 grand and like $500 in CDG shit
tell me why you need 2 of the same hoody and t shirt in different colors...thats the herbest shit ever

Fran looks like a fool in this pic...hard to believe this guy is 23 with his own house and all this nice shit i wonder what he does for a living??
May 03, 2012 @ 03:57:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
I rarely wear more than one supreme item at the same time.

2 is the max for me

a tee and a camp, no double boxing tho.

why no double box?

double box is a no-no
May 03, 2012 @ 03:58:39
has the drop rumor been posted yet? something's up with my browser and it'll only load the last page of this thread...

May 03, 2012 @ 04:01:03
I honestly don't see the appeal in all the florals-- looks like grandma print to me but to each his own i guess. Can't wait for those cdg vans though-- those will probably be my favorite drop of the season.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x