May 3, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
brookah

^ exactly.

preach

Sheeeet

May 3, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
trevxv3

I understand that, but is it that hard to just copy and paste something from whatever ss leaked?? Don't act like you wouldn't still wanna have a heads up either way. It's cool tho if y'all are gonna be elitists about it then I'll just wait, I'm just sayin if I read someone post the same prob as me, I'd go back a couple pages and help out. Thanks anyways dooder.

you sound mad butt hurt, theres some speculation on ss that field shorts, camel shorts and and floral camp drop.. but none of it is confirmed just a bunch of people blowing shit out their ass. So there, but no one knows for certain so just sit the fuck down with the rest of us and wait patiently.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 3, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
brookah

I read the forum rules yesterday, so plz let's not talk shit about what I'm going to ask, because my phone for some reason won't load any pages except the most recent... So can anyone tell me what's dropping tomorrow (or speculated) I saw camel shorts up top but that's all I know. Was gonna cruise to fairfax tmrw if the drop is worth it. So can someone plz be nice enough to go back a few pages and copy n paste for me... Thanks

lol at dudes referring to tech problems cause they're lazy and not willing to go back in the thread. i never call dudes out but this shit is too much for me

Sheeeet

May 3, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
thescienceofsleep

I understand that, but is it that hard to just copy and paste something from whatever ss leaked?? Don't act like you wouldn't still wanna have a heads up either way. It's cool tho if y'all are gonna be elitists about it then I'll just wait, I'm just sayin if I read someone post the same prob as me, I'd go back a couple pages and help out. Thanks anyways dooder.

you sound mad butt hurt, theres some speculation on ss that field shorts, camel shorts and and floral camp drop.. but none of it is confirmed just a bunch of people blowing shit out their ass. So there, but no one knows for certain so just sit the fuck down with the rest of us and wait patiently.
May 3, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
abcking

don't mean to be a herb or anything but, i think that people who got into supreme in 2012 shouldn't be made fun of or called a dickrider or anything, just saying you were once new to the brand too, and you weren't made fun.

lol. you didnt mean to be an herb but you are one.

+ www.tallcans.org +

May 3, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
JohnDoe

USA 5-PANEL & THE BASKETBALL JERSEY.
May 3, 2012 @ 08:09 AM
djxlad

What time does online shop drop shit pacific time?
May 3, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
djxlad

What time does supreme release itens online pacific time?
May 3, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
1nce*

I question peoples's ability to think on their own sometimes....

11AM EST - (3 HOURS) = 8AM PST

May 3, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
1nce*

Wtf you talking about your iphone is giving you trouble, that's all I use to post and scan this website lol maybe if you didn't join march it would work better

lol this guy...

how you gunna rag on a March '12 member when you joined 3 months earlier -.-

May 3, 2012 @ 08:33 AM
AS Kon

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

May 3, 2012 @ 08:36 AM
llepskrad

Wtf you talking about your iphone is giving you trouble, that's all I use to post and scan this website lol maybe if you didn't join march it would work better

lol this guy...

Hahaha that img.

Superiority's pure priority.

May 3, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
megustaleche

lol this guy...

How you going join 5 years ago and have 7 more posts then me. Sorry I didn't want to join a community of Asians and kids over pricing their clothes by 75% mr so fuckin cool guy

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 3, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
century

How come all of you just fight constantly in this thread, on some young head shit. They're just clothes. Wear them.
May 3, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
rhythmz

How come all of you just fight constantly in this thread, on some young head shit. They're just clothes. Wear them.

true. YO. i am a filipino that wears supreme. and i dont give no fux. so quit the bitchin at each other, atleast we all on that higher game than that zumiez wear right?

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

May 3, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
BobaTeaFett

true. YO. i am a filipino that wears supreme. and i dont give no fux. so quit the bitchin at each other, atleast we all on that higher game than that zumiez wear right?

I'm on that kohl's shit. I'm on here for the comedy.
May 3, 2012 @ 09:45 AM
rhythmz

I'm on that kohl's shit. I'm on here for the comedy.

i fux with kohls shit too brotha hahaha lehgo

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

May 3, 2012 @ 10:00 AM
Captainc

Does anyone know if this hat will release again? The top right one.

SELLING LOT'S OF DIAMOND SUPPLY CLOTHES - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189137 & http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189139

May 3, 2012 @ 10:01 AM
djlightning367

Not your average 2012 member. Long time lurker just joined before Hb went the way of SS. Anyway...
Metal Letters Suede Camp Cap, World Map 5-Panel ,Gold Foil Foam 5-Panel, Work Short, Field Short, Painter Short, Corduroy Belted Short, Tie Dye Shirt, S/S Oxford Shirt ,Small Plaid Shirt. POSSIBLY Ikat pouch and camera bag. 1.
May 3, 2012 @ 10:01 AM
illusive

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Supreme-Camels-camp-cap-SS12-5-Panel-NEW-/261012403100?pt=UK_Hats&hash=item3cc58d339c#ht_500wt_1023 I'm 90% sure this is real but someone said the way the label is stitched is not right. Could someone enlighten me please lol.
May 3, 2012 @ 10:24 AM
0mar

in the london store.

Metal Letters Suede Camp Cap
- World Map 5-Panel
- Gold Foil Foam 5-Panel
- Work Short
- Field Short
- Painter Short
- Corduroy Belted Short
- Tie Dye Shirt
- S/S Oxford Shirt
- Small Plaid Shirt
May 3, 2012 @ 10:27 AM
fuckjohnn

Not your average 2012 member. Long time lurker just joined before Hb went the way of SS. Anyway...
Metal Letters Suede Camp Cap, World Map 5-Panel ,Gold Foil Foam 5-Panel, Work Short, Field Short, Painter Short, Corduroy Belted Short, Tie Dye Shirt, S/S Oxford Shirt ,Small Plaid Shirt. POSSIBLY Ikat pouch and camera bag. 1.

Are you trying to tell me that all this shit is dropping tmr?!
I highly doubt all that will be in 1 drop but hey you never know.
There hasn't been a pair of shorts to drop yet and summer is just a few weeks away.
According to your sources if they shit does drop, just looks like I will be copping:
-Camo Field Shorts
-Black or Red Tie Dye Shirt (Gonna decide last minute)
-World Map 5Pan

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 3, 2012 @ 10:30 AM
0mar

That stuff is in the london store. that is open right now.

You're welcome for the great source
May 3, 2012 @ 10:32 AM
fuckjohnn

Guess I'll be going to school then. I think a lot of this shit will be in stock still by noon (NY)

Edit:
Actually fuck it, I'm just gonna hold out till next week. Florals have to drop eventually.

May 3, 2012 @ 10:50 AM
Rhapsody

I dont know how it works but the floral caps got released here in australia yesterday.
May 3, 2012 @ 10:58 AM
Vulf

I dont know how it works but the floral caps got released here in australia yesterday.

OH MAN REALLY?! THATS CRAZY!

Fucking idiot.

F/S: Nothing, I buy shit I like.

May 3, 2012 @ 11:04 AM
huynh

It's OK, he probably can't enter his credit card number correctly anyway. No threat.
May 3, 2012 @ 11:12 AM
fuckjohnn

It's OK, he probably can't enter his credit card number correctly anyway. No threat.

Dead.

May 3, 2012 @ 12:04 PM
kkasaye

Panama 5-Panel should also be dropping... Cause it's dropping at Nomad this Saturday so....

B|

May 3, 2012 @ 12:34 PM

Inactive

Tight camel shorts going to resell well? thinking of copping two pairs

BAN THIS MEMBER PLEASE

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.