Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 3, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
flwy

I heard beach towels were dropping. I'm gonna pass on them
May 3, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
THE-SUPREME-HUNTER

the suede with metal letters camp cap is dropping TOMORROW!!!
May 3, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
sweatpants$

the suede with metal letters camp cap is dropping TOMORROW!!!

y'all make me laugh.
May 3, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
jakehoe

People in other forums are claiming the floral will be dropping, has anyone else heard this?
May 3, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
db

suspended

i heard he got tons of money cause the hospital had a terrible mishap when he was born.

lol that actually crossed my mind

i thought something like that too lol, like he had something wrong with his eye and they just fucked it up more and he sued, etc.. what a faggot

May 3, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
christopher.

People in other forums are claiming the floral will be dropping, has anyone else heard this?
They say that every week.
May 3, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
donadamsky

hope the canvas striped camps dont drop 2moro, ill be on a trip to the art museum here in pittsburgh for school, so wont be able to hit up the drop at 11, and i dont have a smartphone sad

unless they have computers there somewhere...

May 3, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
fuckjohnn

hope the canvas striped camps dont drop 2moro, ill be on a trip to the art museum here in pittsburgh for school, so wont be able to hit up the drop at 11, and i dont have a smartphone sad

I'm sure one of your boys must have an iPhone

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 3, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
ChicagoLDRS

They say that every week.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

paulywalnuts

im broke, so therefore passing on everything for the 2nd (3rdconfused week in a row
i dont really need anything else this season, i do want a pair of pants though, maybe a short sleeve button down, a few long sleeve button downs when i graduate and if and when i land a real job

i want the CDG vans but im afraid i'll have the same problem im having with the camp: its hard to coordinate with the rest of my fit
ya'll can go ahead and fight over the floral camps, i got the hoody which is about 100 times better and i'ma laugh at you herbs chillin at the beach layin on yr huge box logo towel

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

donadamsky

I'm sure one of your boys must have an iPhone

out of my friends that are going, one doesnt and the other has some type of droid, maybe i'll ask him

May 3, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
nexx42

Why ya'll hating on fran.............?

what a rich little prick...those shoes were like 3 grand and like $500 in CDG shit
tell me why you need 2 of the same hoody and t shirt in different colors...thats the herbest shit ever

Fran looks like a fool in this pic...hard to believe this guy is 23 with his own house and all this nice shit i wonder what he does for a living??
May 3, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
nexx42

I rarely wear more than one supreme item at the same time.

2 is the max for me

a tee and a camp, no double boxing tho.

why no double box?

double box is a no-no
May 3, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
donadamsky

has the drop rumor been posted yet? something's up with my browser and it'll only load the last page of this thread...

May 3, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
Trespace

I honestly don't see the appeal in all the florals-- looks like grandma print to me but to each his own i guess. Can't wait for those cdg vans though-- those will probably be my favorite drop of the season.
May 3, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
christopher.

has the drop rumor been posted yet? something's up with my browser and it'll only load the last page of this thread...
Yeah it was the following:
ikat pouch
world map 5-panel
Tie-dye shirts
and a "????"
May 3, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
ChicagoLDRS

I rarely wear more than one supreme item at the same time.

2 is the max for me

a tee and a camp, no double boxing tho.

why no double box?

double box is a no-no

Correction: What I meant to say is that I rarely ever wear to items that read: Supreme on them. No problem w/ wearing a Supreme flannel w/ a Supreme Beanie or something like that.

Yes, double boxing is for herbs and newbs. You can tell that just by looking the outfit that two box logos don't go together. You wouldn't wear a Bulls snapback w/ a bulls hoody would you? Not unless you were going to a bulls game.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 3, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
nexx42

I honestly don't see the appeal in all the florals-- looks like grandma print to me but to each his own i guess. Can't wait for those cdg vans though-- those will probably be my favorite drop of the season.

FLORAL print will always remind me of the dresses the fat black ladies wear at my church..
May 3, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
esjay

sucks to be broke right now

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

May 3, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
nexx42

grandma print on deck
May 3, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
brookah

don't really give a shit if people bitch at me or call me an herb or some shit. never bought two of the same anything (i.e. different colorways) online before so i've never had to deal with it, went back 10 pages in the thread and saw nothing so i figured i'd ask. same credit card/same address = 1 of each colorway allowed or only 1 of each item? thanks to anyone that can clarify for me, been slackin on this thread lately

Sheeeet

May 3, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
brookah

FLORAL print will always remind me of the dresses the fat black ladies wear at my church..

floral might not usually be tight but the print they picked on the caps goes hard

Sheeeet

May 3, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
fuckjohnn

don't really give a shit if people bitch at me or call me an herb or some shit. never bought two of the same anything (i.e. different colorways) online before so i've never had to deal with it, went back 10 pages in the thread and saw nothing so i figured i'd ask. same credit card/same address = 1 of each colorway allowed or only 1 of each item? thanks to anyone that can clarify for me, been slackin on this thread lately

Addresses can be the same; Cards must be different

May 3, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
brookah

Addresses can be the same; Cards must be different

thank you sir

Sheeeet

May 3, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
db

suspended

im broke, so therefore passing on everything for the 2nd (3rdconfused week in a row
i dont really need anything else this season, i do want a pair of pants though, maybe a short sleeve button down, a few long sleeve button downs when i graduate and if and when i land a real job

i want the CDG vans but im afraid i'll have the same problem im having with the camp: its hard to coordinate with the rest of my fit
ya'll can go ahead and fight over the floral camps, i got the hoody which is about 100 times better and i'ma laugh at you herbs chillin at the beach layin on yr huge box logo towel

i plan on just throwing them vans on, khaki shorts and a white tee. shit, works for me

May 3, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
fuckjohnn

I'm liking the Camo work shorts; reminds me of the duck print from ss 11

May 3, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
alvinhypebeast

Crossing my fingers for the floral tomorrow!
May 3, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
dotfras

Thinking we're gonna see a tank tmrw....

FS: Jordan XI Gamma || Grape V || Size 9

May 3, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
californiarider

People on SS are saying the camel shorts might drop tomorrow?

IG: @thesupersun

May 3, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
jacobsever

I'd like a tank & shorts. Even though I'm too broke to get both. Shiiit. I hope they release some 5 panels and no camps.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.