May 3, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
domingodean

guesstimate on sizing of camel shorts? inseam length i mean

I'm assuming the second measurement is the inseam. So that would make the medium have a 14.5" inseam. That sound right?

waist
rise
inseam
around the thigh
hem width

google chrome translate

17000 ferrari

May 3, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
jacobsever

^^^ oh cool. Thanks man. Kinda wanting to grab a pair when they drop. Probably go with the khaki. Easiest to match with my current wardrobe.

May 3, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
fuckjohnn

LOL frannn gets the pinoy bitchessss

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 3, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
flwy

Not even being a dick but does anyone know what wrong with his eye?
May 3, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
Mr_Chukes

Why ya'll hating on fran.............?

but really, I envy his CDG pickups

My God I almost died laughing. He looks dumb as fuck. That nigga can not dress for shit. Fuck his collection. He doesn't know how to wear it. So it's no big deal and at the end of the day it's just clothes.
May 3, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
jakehoe

Any news on what's dropping tomorrow?
May 3, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
Beach2theBay

Fran is a good dude. I've seen him at a lot of concerts/drops in LA and he always comes up to me to say what's up and stuff. He just loves streetwear/hip hop culture so that's why he makes those corny ass videos haha. He said he had some kind of birth defect but the lil nigga is still living and ballin at that so I give him props.
May 3, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
VLEX

I know when things drop, online is the first to sell out, but what are the chances of coping something at the actual LA store?
May 3, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
fuckjohnn

I know when things drop, online is the first to sell out, but what are the chances of coping something at the actual LA store?

Let's just say you got a better chance in LA than in NY

/

May 3, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
EL TIGRE

so like 9" inseam then, idk that might be pushing it.
are those supposed to be hyped at all? so if i get them and dont like the fit, would it be hard to get my money back?

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

May 3, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
alphakennybody

I'm not sure, but i was in a class with a pinoy kid and he had the same thing, i always wanted to ask him but i never did
May 3, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
adam5

Your chances are better on fairfax to be honest. I lucked out online on a camel by 3min at 8am and went to to supreme around 10am and got the camel with ease. Internet is a lot more convient though if you don't want to drive out.
May 3, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
dellzz

nigga is white trash
May 3, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
jacobsever

Digging my print. This is my first fat patch and I was kinda weary about it. But I like it.

*edit for repetitiveness*

May 3, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
iAmSofaKing

Fran is a good dude. I've seen him at a lot of concerts/drops in LA and he always comes up to me to say what's up and stuff. He just loves streetwear/hip hop culture so that's why he makes those corny ass videos haha. He said he had some kind of birth defect but the lil nigga is still living and ballin at that so I give him props.

I don't know if you know him that well or not, but I was just curious, what does he do for like a living?

Maybe hes one of those kids who cop expensive stuff to make up for his "deficiencies".. Kinda like that fat guy from the old Supreme thread.

Not hating though

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 3, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
db

suspended

My God I almost died laughing. He looks dumb as fuck. That nigga can not dress for shit. Fuck his collection. He doesn't know how to wear it. So it's no big deal and at the end of the day it's just clothes.

haha in one of them vids he's talking about his supreme x hanes white tee and he says "supreme times hanes"
gah damn i just about fell out of my chair. but for real though, where does this googly eyed bitch get all this shit from. daddys boy

May 3, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
ibeatu

He can't dress but doesn't matter when u got that collection and those kicks were going for like 6-10 stacks on eBay when they first were being auctioned off

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

May 3, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
flwy

haha in one of them vids he's talking about his supreme x hanes white tee and he says "supreme times hanes"
gah damn i just about fell out of my chair. but for real though, where does this googly eyed bitch get all this shit from. daddys boy

He's probably making an easy 1500 a month off his youtube, maybe more. And he said hes 23 so I assume he has a job.
May 3, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
cwb1375

Man, bkallday left us hangin' with that "?????????".

..yea i know, SS gotta have more info on the drop.

someone fill us in.

nothin, theyre just fighting about what the proper use of a beach towel is

^Funniest thing I've read all day
May 3, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
paulywalnuts

what a rich little prick...those shoes were like 3 grand and like $500 in CDG shit
tell me why you need 2 of the same hoody and t shirt in different colors...thats the herbest shit ever

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

May 3, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
slap

i heard he got tons of money cause the hospital had a terrible mishap when he was born.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 3, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
mikebarn

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

May 3, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
paulywalnuts

i heard he got tons of money cause the hospital had a terrible mishap when he was born.

lol that actually crossed my mind

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

May 3, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
fuckjohnn

This

May 3, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
flwy

I heard beach towels were dropping. I'm gonna pass on them
May 3, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
THE-SUPREME-HUNTER

the suede with metal letters camp cap is dropping TOMORROW!!!
May 3, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
sweatpants$

the suede with metal letters camp cap is dropping TOMORROW!!!

y'all make me laugh.
May 3, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
jakehoe

People in other forums are claiming the floral will be dropping, has anyone else heard this?
May 3, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
db

suspended

lol that actually crossed my mind

i thought something like that too lol, like he had something wrong with his eye and they just fucked it up more and he sued, etc.. what a faggot

May 3, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
christopher.

People in other forums are claiming the floral will be dropping, has anyone else heard this?
They say that every week.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.