[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 02, 2012 @ 08:08:21
when I saw the north face jacket last season in green it reminded me of this guy...

Reminds me of the green snakeskin.
May 02, 2012 @ 08:21:44
don't be flackin' on join dates. I see a lot of people of here with 2011 JD who post like fucking dick heads. Lets start judging by poster, not join date. We can do it guys.
May 02, 2012 @ 08:29:40
i dont think US will released all the nice shit at once.
May 02, 2012 @ 13:20:19
seeing these non-2012 camps is a nice change, figured I throw up some older collection pics

honestly... the only ones i like here is the blue balloon one and the red marble.

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

May 02, 2012 @ 13:22:23
Anyone else feeling those Tie Dyes? Any idea on a price because converted exactly it's like $210... a bit much for a shirt lol

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 02, 2012 @ 13:40:28
seeing these non-2012 camps is a nice change, figured I throw up some older collection pics

honestly... the only ones i like here is the blue balloon one and the red marble.

so glad i own a paisley
May 02, 2012 @ 14:18:05
Anyone else feeling those Tie Dyes? Any idea on a price because converted exactly it's like $210... a bit much for a shirt lol

i got the same exchange price 209.50 and was hoping they are just inflated.

i also got 34$ for the ikat pouches and i was told they are usually 24$. so we'll just have to wait n see..
May 02, 2012 @ 14:28:16
Hey i had an account a while back but didnt bother making a new one. Don't know if any of you guys saw the Duck camo in olive 'Jimhankang' had on ebay last week? anyway i bought it outside of ebay and sent the money by paypal gift (i know). Ive been using ebay for years and rarely do gift, but he had a track record of selling supreme etcand had a bunch of other rare hats so i just assumed it would be cool (and i guess i loved the hat too much to think it through) Anyway i bought on friday and the dude wont reply to emails, been like 3 now i think...Do any of you know anything about him, bought of him etc? or anyway i could get my money back failing that, he seemed like an alright guy but this is just fucked.
May 02, 2012 @ 14:39:24

i also got 34$ for the ikat pouches and i was told they are usually 24$. so we'll just have to wait n see..

Prices are not an exact conversion as their currency is worth more than the US dollar. I'm thinking it will be in the 110-120 range, but that is just a guess.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

May 02, 2012 @ 14:41:15

There not going to be 210. More like 110 most likely
May 02, 2012 @ 14:47:14
Hey i had an account a while back but didnt bother making a new one. Don't know if any of you guys saw the Duck camo in olive 'Jimhankang' had on ebay last week? anyway i bought it outside of ebay and sent the money by paypal gift (i know). Ive been using ebay for years and rarely do gift, but he had a track record of selling supreme etcand had a bunch of other rare hats so i just assumed it would be cool (and i guess i loved the hat too much to think it through) Anyway i bought on friday and the dude wont reply to emails, been like 3 now i think...Do any of you know anything about him, bought of him etc? or anyway i could get my money back failing that, he seemed like an alright guy but this is just fucked.

Give PayPal a call. You're covered underneath their buyer protection or whatever it's called; Just don't tell them you did the exchange outside of eBay because that's violating their terms; Just say you found the guy on a blog. I wouldn't worry to much. He's probably busy.

Here's the link of what to do

I believe you have to wait like a month or something before filing a complaint. Like I said don't worry.

May 02, 2012 @ 14:52:56

Give PayPal a call. You're covered underneath their buyer protection or whatever it's called; Just don't tell them you did the exchange outside of eBay because that's violating their terms; Just say you found the guy on a blog. I wouldn't worry to much. He's probably busy.

I believe you have to wait like a month or something before filing a complaint. Like I said don't worry.

You are a god amongst mere men. Thanks alot dude
May 02, 2012 @ 14:56:33

You might be not be covered though because you gifted him the money. Its kinda hard to explain to PayPal that you were trying to get around their fees by gifting some money for a transaction. I think if you did a PayPal transaction its covered, but its still worth a shot. Good Luck
May 02, 2012 @ 14:58:59
some of u guys looking for a web monitoring site/program. I have used this one for some sites recently. Its mad decent. It can check the site every minute n has desktop notification to. Haven seen one that checks in seconds.

WebMon

17000 ferrari

May 02, 2012 @ 14:59:08

You might be not be covered though because you gifted him the money. Its kinda hard to explain to PayPal that you were trying to get around their fees by gifting some money for a transaction. I think if you did a PayPal transaction its covered, but its still worth a shot. Good Luck

Yeah i just realised this, the only thing i did to cover my back was enclose the link to the product when i sent the money and specified what item i was buying...it looks like i literally may have no case at all
May 02, 2012 @ 15:17:18

May 02, 2012 @ 15:17:44
Never pay as a gift period. End of story.
May 02, 2012 @ 15:20:12
Never pay as a gift period. End of story.

That is how niggas get fucked over... TRU STORY
May 02, 2012 @ 15:33:07
I'm so sorry if this was you on the Downtown 1 train this morning; but I saw some herb wearing a Navy CDG pullover today with a Paisley Camp and to top it all off, TNF Hot Shot in Black. Talk about being a walking billboard, this dude looked ridic. I'm so mad I didn't get a picturesmh

May 02, 2012 @ 15:39:34
all of you big people with sizing issues.. you're not supposed to be washing these lol
dry clean only

anyways
so i ordered 3 things, 2 separate orders. one with tnf jacket and backpack, and the other was just the jacket.
ups shows i got 2 packages each. so 4 packages total.
SOMETHIN EXTRA?
i hope i got lucky.
weights are 1 and 2 lbs for both
wonder what it is.

I did this too. I just got the jacket and a camp tho. Each tracking page says two packages. Not actually expecting four packages to show up, but that would be sick AF if they did.
May 02, 2012 @ 15:40:34
REVS
ylanx" data-post="http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/3423666">
I don't know if anyone has used this but, I was just wondering. Do the prepaid cards work for buying shit online for Supreme. I usually use my credit card, but I've used the prepaid cards to do online shopping before and sometimes it works depending on the site. Anyone ever done this?

Yes. I use Vanilla Visa cards because the billing address on my credit card is my parent's house and I'm at school.

Thanks man. That's actually the card I have the Vanilla Visa. Glad it works.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 02, 2012 @ 15:43:08
REVS
2012 members have ruined this thread. I honestly miss the NOV '11 dudes because compared to the new wave of faggot herb dickriders they look like geniuses

Just let it roll. Who gives just do u. Yah feel meh youngblood. church.

"Yah feel meh youngblood....church...." ......god..goddamnit...

May 02, 2012 @ 15:44:53
REVS
Do you guys remember how much the retail was for the box logo pullovers

130 bruh

May 02, 2012 @ 15:54:34

130 bruh

its actually 138 and please dont use bruh ever again herb
May 02, 2012 @ 15:56:06
this is going to be a long ass season. Still like 3 vans collabs to drop.
May 02, 2012 @ 15:57:07
2012 members have ruined this thread. I honestly miss the NOV '11 dudes because compared to the new wave of faggot herb dickriders they look like geniuses

haha rite? NOVEMBER MEMBER, proud to be one. we wernt so uneducated bout this stuff

on that note. i know ima get flammed n shit because its prolly been asked a 1000 times but i take it theres no way to get a strictly supreme invite?

Nope. You can only get invites by mods of strictly supreme..

IG: @mobbyluii

May 02, 2012 @ 16:06:19
all of you big people with sizing issues.. you're not supposed to be washing these lol
dry clean only

anyways
so i ordered 3 things, 2 separate orders. one with tnf jacket and backpack, and the other was just the jacket.
ups shows i got 2 packages each. so 4 packages total.
SOMETHIN EXTRA?
i hope i got lucky.
weights are 1 and 2 lbs for both
wonder what it is.

I did this too. I just got the jacket and a camp tho. Each tracking page says two packages. Not actually expecting four packages to show up, but that would be sick AF if they did.

yeah i wasn't really expecting another package. but after seeing those cdg doubles and stuff, it kinda got my hopes up.
but anyways, people fail at comparing prices with the japanese prices. supreme jp is obviously marked up, depending on what it is. TNF was marked up 40% (U.S.) and the camps are marked up about 60%, which is actually a big markup. but because japan is .. wealthier.. they can do it lol..
so you can figure out the mark ups for each type of product and try and guess for the one in the U.S.
May 02, 2012 @ 16:09:23
I don't know if anyone has used this but, I was just wondering. Do the prepaid cards work for buying shit online for Supreme. I usually use my credit card, but I've used the prepaid cards to do online shopping before and sometimes it works depending on the site. Anyone ever done this?

Yes. I use Vanilla Visa cards because the billing address on my credit card is my parent's house and I'm at school.

Make sure you register your zip code to it.
May 02, 2012 @ 16:23:06
REVS

130 bruh

its actually 138 and please dont use bruh ever again herb

Woah you're fucking cool man. Hahah.

May 02, 2012 @ 16:23:36
REVS
ylanx" data-post="http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/3424255">

Make sure you register your zip code to it.

Yea I just did that for it, I'm glad that the site takes these.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x